Drinks First

My Brother's Friend is a ! [Het!]

Thanks to all of the awkward happenings between Tammy and Yoochun, they made a lot of effort to avoid one another the next couple of days.  Though in reality, it was mostly Tammy who was trying to avoid Yoochun.  Eventually leading the others to notice how much they went out of their way to avoid each other.  This only resulted in a mini group meeting one late night.

[Somewhere in a bar]

Y:  So Min how did you get out of the house without raising any suspicions with Tammy?

C:  Easy, I said I had a hot date and told her not to wait up for me.

Jaejoong then casually batted his eyes at Changmin and raised his voice, making it a bit squeaky.

JJ:  Aw, I knew you thought I was beautiful.

C:  -_-  Hyung.  I’ve said this once and I’ll say it again … You’d make one ugly chick.

JJ:  Says you.  I personally think if I were a girl, I’d look so hot that I would have slept with all of ya’ll not once … not twice … but thrice.

Changmin, Yunho and Junsu sat in silence, amazed at Jaejoong’s unending self praise.

JJ:  Pssh.  Come on, you guys know I’m fabulous.  *Hair flip*

J:  I hate to admit it but the bastard actually is in all sense of the word “fabulous.”

As their beers were served they began to get down to business discussing the extreme tension filled relationship between Tammy and Yoochun.

J:  Okay can anyone help me understand why our dear Chun has become a hermit all of a sudden?

C:  Are you kidding me?  (He questioned as he finished taking a gulp of his beer).  He’s scared of my sister and I don’t blame him.  She pretty much pegged him to be the most erted and idiotic man on the planet.  Poor butterfingers can’t be left alone in the same room as her anymore.

J:  *Reflective nod*  He is a erted for sure.

Y:  Dude we’re all erted .  (He leveled).

JJ:  Hey.  Watch your mouth I am a proper gentleman.  (He defended).

Y:  Says the guy who once cheated on 3 girls at the same time, for over a year!

Jaejoong huffed and turned to his two other friends, looking for some support.  Though Junsu was silently ignoring him and sipping his beer while Changmin was resting his chin on a fist in amusement.

C:  He’s got you there.

J:  *Sip*

JJ:  Gah, fine!  I’m a .  , , , dickey-, !

J:  Please stop saying .  =_=;  People are starting to stare.

Y:  Okay we need to get back on topic guys.  (He interrupted).

C:  Oh right.  So Tammy has been really upset with Yoochun.  We all know this to be true.

Everyone nods in agreement with Changmin’s observation.

C:  What I don’t get is why is she obsessing over him?  I mean yeah she hates him but, you know that old saying?

J:  Which saying?  You mean "hate injures the hater, not the hated."

JJ:  Nah, he means “hate injures the , not the ego?”

Y:  … Did you mean “Hate to show love...but love to hate?”

C:  True but no.  Uh hell no!  Where’d you hear that from?  And close.  I meant “It’s a thin line between love and hate.”

All:  Oooooooohhh.  *Nods*

JJ:  Wait, wait.  So you’re saying Tammy’s hate is morphing into love for Chun?

As soon as Jaejoong asked that question the three men fell into confused silence.

JJ:  What proof do you have for this blasphemy?

C:  Oh I didn’t notice first, it was Yunho hyung.  He gave me the heads up.  (He pointed to said man).

All heads immediately turn to the robust heir who had now finished his beer.

Y:  *Smirk*  I’ve had a hunch for a while now that the divide was getting blurry.

J:  Please explain before we get too drunk to pay attention.  (He urged as he signaled to the bar keep for another round).

Yunho began to explain how whenever he met Tammy she would vent to him about Yoochun.  Asking him how he could be friends with an idiot like Yoochun.  Soon he picked up on how her attention which was originally geared towards him now shifted to Yoochun, whether it was hostile or pure fascination.  Some theories for this shift were thrown around the table but in the end all the men agreed that maybe, just possibly Tammy was being caught up in Yoochun’s infamous charm.

C:  Ah … great.  (He groaned as he covered his face with his huge hands).

J:  What’s wrong Min?  Too much to drink?

C:  No, I wanted a rich brother-in-law dammit!  Not some erted kook that has to be fed every hour on the hour!

JJ:  Hey that Cuckoo happens to be your best friend.

C:  My point exactly!  *Groan*

Y:  *Chuckle*  No worries Min.  In the end you know Chun is a good guy.

C:  Aren’t you mad that Chun somehow took your girl from you?!  (He asked in distress).

Y:  *Shrug*  She was never MY girl and yes I liked her but clearly she doesn’t have the same draw to me as she does with Chun.  *Sip*  (He coolly dismissed).  ¡C'est la vie!

Changmin in response proceeds to bump his head against the table in defeat.

*Thunk*

Yunho then sentimentally patted Changmin’s back as a means to calm the poor maknae.

Y:  ^_^;  …  So it’s settled then?

JJ:  Hai, operation:  lady and the nincompoop is a go.

 

[Days later …]

Y:  Where’d you get the money?

Yunho asked as Jaejoong fluttered two airline tickets in front of his face.

JJ:  Dude I have money too.  I run a Karaoke bar and I have health insurance.  Can you say fat bank account?

J:  HOLLAAAAA!  V(^_^)

C:  This is stupid why couldn’t we just lock ‘em up at your place?  -_- ~

Changmin complained, he hated the idea of spending money for a confrontation that could have been solved cheaply with half the effort.

JJ:  What?  You actually thought I’d buy tickets for them to Busan?  Hahaha.  Good one.  Nah, it’s for us.

He revealed that the two tickets in his hand were actually four tickets.

JJ:  I figured we’d spend a crazy day gambling and partying it up in Busan and leave the kiddies to fend for themselves.  Oh hoho!  (He laughed).  I’m so clever no?  *Fans himself with the tickets*

J: *Nods head*

Y:  *Shrug*

C:  Hm.  Busan or family?  Best bud’s life or gambling?  Sister’s terror or glamorous Busan booty?

He questioned as he visibly weighed his options in each hand.  Not even after a second Changmin had already made his decision.

C:  I choose s!  (He enthusiastically declared).

All:  Huzzah!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Just when you thought the guys were getting serious.  *Face palm*  LOL