Yeah... This is interesting.

When Love Comes Crashing... Literally!

 

       "Hey Hyung what does this place look like? Tell me! Tell me!" Zelo begs, tugging on both Jongups and Daehyuns arms. Jongup laughs at Zelo and pulls his arm out of his grasp.
 
         "I don't know exactly, but it had these... these." He pauses probably not being able to find the right words.
 
         "Spiraling portals!" Daehyun adds from the side lines. Zelos eyes widen in excitement.
 
         "More! Tell more!" He says. I nod my head to myself thinking the same thing as Zelo. I mean... What the heck! Spiraling portals!? I'm pretty sure we don't have those! Where would that be exactly?
 
         "Okay I'll tell you more! So when the humans would go near these portals thy wouldn't be in! Only the things the were carrying would get in!... Then after probably threatening the portal, they get their stuff back and left!" Jongup says continuing his earlier explanation. Zelo and Jongup keep talking and in thought I begin to lag to the back. What in the world is Jongup talking about!? It doesn't make sense... I just hope him and Daehyun don't end up taking us to some weird store... I mea-
 
          "Are you coming?" Yongguk asks, noticing that I had slowed down. I look up at him through my eyelashes and bob my head up and down in a nod. Running up to his side I swerve a little and get next to Himchan. I still couldn't get that image of him out of my head. Sighing I it up and we all continue to walk.
 
               As we keep walking farther and farther my calfs start to feel strained and I can't help but slow a little bit down. If I had know we would be going somewhere else besides their ship I would have worn sneakers... But to be honest I'm kind of actually regretting not getting my drivers license. I could seriously use it now that I had to drag these boys around!
 
       "Hey So-Yun!" Youngjae calls snapping me out of my thoughts. "They want to know whether to turn left or right." I look up at everyone and see them all staring at me expectantly.
 
      "Uh... I don't even know where it is that we're going, so...  Can you try telling me better where you saw it?" Himchan looks at me happily.
 
      "Oh! It must be So-Yun's first time going to one too! Where did you guys see it?" Himchan asks Daehyun, who was on his left.
 
     "We saw it when we were in the tree house behind the barrier she has." I think for a second. Barrier what is h- Oh! Is he talking about my fence? My mind draws a blank as I try to remember what was behind my house. I couldn't remember but I knew at least which way to turn to get onto the street behind my fence.
 
     "Turn right, and once we pass a... Nevermind I'll just tell you when we get there." I instruct them. Turning left we all start walking for a couple of minutes and in  the distance a little alley turning right starts coming into view. I point at it saying, "Once we get there we can start walking down that. Then we'll be on the road that's behind me house... That's where you wanted to go, right?"
 
     "Right!" Jongup confirms. "By the way..." he says turning to face me, "Where are all the people?"
 
     "Yeah, I was wondering the very same thing." Himchan comments. I shrug my shoulders casually,
 
    "They're either at school, asleep, at work in town, or are shopping for stuff in town." I say. I feel a tap on my shoulder and here a deep voice.
 
     "What's town?" Yongguk asks, I squirm a little at his touch and answer.
 
     "It's a place where everyone goes and they can usually find whatever they need... I'll show it to you someday." He nods and Youngjae starts to talk.
 
     "Whatever we want, you say? It sounds like a black market to me..." He says shooting suspicious glances at me. I laugh thinking about messing with him by saying yes but instead I just say,
 
       "Not exactly... It's more for like getting food, clothes, toys, and medicine." I tell them wondering how many of those words they actually understood. Either way   they'll ask if their curious... I would know.
 
        "Toys? What are toys?" Zelo asks. I giggle thinking he would be most excited about this discovery and while I'm explaining it to him, the pain in my calf starts to come back again. Unconsciously, I lean back against a surface and continue to explain what toys are. "... And little kids play with them... Well, actually little kids plus me! You want some?" Zelos eyes widen and he shakes his head yes excitedly. I laugh a little and just want to russell the cuties head but then I stop remembering the last time I did that... Awkward.
 
       "So... Can we go now?" I hear a deep voice ask just above my ear. I close my eyes confused, well that's weird it sounds like Yongguk was right next to me. Slowly, I turn my head around in the direction and see that the 'surface' I had been leaning on was really Yongguks chest! Jumping away I cover up my shock with what I hoped didn't look like a 'please just kill me now' smile. 
 
       "Yeah you're right! Let's go guys! Lead the way Jongup or Daehyun!"  I say rushing them along, pushing slightly on their backs. I walk, my head facing down towards the gravel so no one could see the red that had risen across my cheeks. Jongup, who was in front of my suddenly stops and of course I run into him since I was looking. "Why'd you stop?" I ask.
 
      "We're here!" Jongup says stepping out of view of the building. I slowly look up, just hoping that the walk to whatever this place was worth it. When my eyes meet the level of the shop I feel irritated. I mean seriously! This was the interesting place!? A freaking Laundromat?! "Come on! What are you waiting for? Let's go!" Jongup says while dragging me into the store. The bell jingles and I have a feeling deep in my gut that the visit to the laundries... won't be so pleasant this time.
 
      I sit down on a waiting chair and watch the boys with my eyes, trying to make sure they don't do anything that they shouldn't. Laughing and jumping around at the 'strange' sounds the washer machine makes Himchan looks up and we catch each others eyes. Randomly he comes over and lying out on the other chairs he lays his head on my lap. This is just a guess, and call me crazy, but... I think this one, Himchan, is into skin ship. At first I gently try pushing his head of off my lap explaining to him that we shouldn't do this in public, especially if we aren't dating. I know he doesn't know what the word dating is but miraculously he responds,
 
     "I'll only move if you show me how to work those things." He says pointing at the washer. I sigh and roll my eyes, man! That's starting to become a habit! I think annoyed. Himchan instantly jolts up and helps me stand. "Patients, patients!" I try saying to him as he pulls me over to the washer. Once we get to one I just stand there.
 
     "Are you going to show me?" Himchan asks unconsciously doing aegyo. I blush at the sight of him doing that and clearing my throat I say,
 
     "Why don't you get the others. You guys might have to learn how to do this someday." Himchan agrees and gets the others. They all quickly form a kind of half circle around me and watch what I do. I purposely do everything slow, putting in the coin, changing the water to cold, and putting it on gentle wash. "Now!" I say turning around to all the gathered faces. "You put your clothes into clean!"
 
   "Our clothes?" Yongguk asks.
 
    "Yeah! These are called washing machines. They make your clothes clean again." They all nod. And just like this morning are about to strip in front of me... This time publicly. I stop them immediately, looking around to see if anyone had saw, no one was here except the shop keeper who was to busy reading his 'magazine'. "If you want to put something in just put in your sock." I say pointing at my sock so they knew exactly what I was talking about. All of them nod and taking of one of their socks they throw it in to the wash and shutting it, I press start.  
 
     "So how long until we can get them back?" Youngjae asks. I tap on the timer above the machine.
 
     "I set it to fifteen minutes... So when you hear this make a sound you will know it's done." They all turn to look at the timer with a new found fondness. I giggle a little and cover my smile with my hands. I feel someone pull my hands down,
 
     "Don't do that!" Jongup commands. I look at him confused, do what? Cover my mouth? Is that offensive on his planet, or something?
 
     "Don't do what?" I ask hesitantly.
 
     "Don't cover your mouth!" He protests gently demonstrating it again, by holding my hand over my mouth. I bring my hands down to my side,
 
    "Why does it matter?" I ask a little more annoyed that he couldn't just get to the point. Smiling innocently up at me Jongup says.
 
    "I want to see your smile... I like it." He says, eyes tracing the outline of my lips, embarrassed I blush. Stuttering I say,
 
   "Uh... Haha, yeah you guys just stay here... I think I have to go to the bathroom!" I speed walk to the bathroom without even waiting for their reaction and stare at myself in the mirror. What is wrong with me? T.. These boys! What are they doing to me? I think to myself when I see my cherry red reflection in the mirror. Turning the faucet on I let cold water slip through the tips of my finger. When I get enough water pooled up into my hand I splash it onto my face and slap my cheeks a couple of times. "Come on So-Yun! Pull your self together!" I say making a 'fighting!' sign with my hands. As I am about to open the door though I hear a loud sound and I can't help but groan. Oh gosh... I hope they didn't do anything wrong. Pushing the door open I look around at the mess. The washer machine was open and soap suds had gotten all over the floor. "WHAT HAPPE-" I try to yell but the shop keeper beats me to it.
 
    "Yah! What do you little punks think you're doing!? You can't just come in here and reck the whole place!" He shouts in their faces. Feeling the rise in tension, I see Yongguk and Himchan start to get angry at the shopkeeper. Picking up my pace I try to speed walk over to them without slipping on the soap suds. Daehyun turns his head around nervously and when he see's me his eyes light up hopeful.
 
     "So-Yun! This man is yelling at us!" He says running in my direction. I hold up my arms trying to tell him to slow down otherwise he would run into me. But when he realized what I said it was too late. "Ahh!" he shouts.
 
     "Ahh!" I shout in a small voice before colliding with him. He grabs onto me trying to steady himself and we both end up falling. I close my eyes as the ground makes contact with my body... Hard. Then to make matter worse another weight is added onto me and I feel crushed. With Daehyuns body crushing mine, something pressed hard against my lips, and a pain jolting headache I force my eyes to snap open... But when I open them I just want to close them again and forget this ever happened! The warm soft thing on my lips... Yup... They were his lips. We were kissing! Omo! What just happened!? My first kiss!?
 

..............................................................................................................

Hi! Did I update faster this time? No!? I'm sorry!!! Hehe... like always subscribing and commenting is always appriciated >.<