It's okay.

When Love Comes Crashing... Literally!

    Shutting the door behind himself, Jongup turns in the direction of the living room and starts to make his way towards it. As he was about to enter the living room he sees everyone gathered around the T.V still watching the people that were on it. And to Jongup's surprise the people were kissing!

 
              "Hey! Isn't that what happened to Daehyun and So-Yun?" Zelo asks Youngjae. Youngjae bobs his head side to side in concentration and nods,
 
         "It is... But why are these humans doing it on purpose?" Youngjae asks more to himself since he knew that if he didn't know nobody else probably knew either.
 
         "It's a kiss." They all turn to the direction of Jongup's voice and see him standing in the hall. Now that he had all their attention Jongup repeats himself, "They're kissing..." Youngjae scoffs a little wondering how Jongup would have found that out before him.
 
        "Hey! Where have you been?" Yongguk asks in a demanding tone. Jongup shrugs indifferently,
 
        "Discussing things." Yongguk gives him a skeptical look at his reply and asks,
 
        "With who?" Walking into the living room Jongup answers,
 
        "So-Yun." Daehyun who was quiet only minutes ago suddenly springs up and get's in Jongup's face.
 
        "Is she okay? Will she-" Daehyun gets cut off by Himchan putting a hand on his shoulder and pulling him back slightly.
 
       "Give the kid a break! He just walked in, and your all ready to pounce him!" Daehyun shrugs Himchan off and sits back down.
 
       "That's what I was trying to get to... Daehyun." Jongup says continuing his early idea. Daehyun's head snaps up wondering what Jongup was going to say next. "You stole So-Yun's first kiss!" Everyone turns to look at Daehyun, then back at Jongup, and back to Daehyun again.
 
       "What's a... Kiss?" Daehyun asks slowly hoping on the galaxy that it wasn't something important. Looking at everyone's faces Jongup sits down and ushers for the others to do the same. Having everyone seated Jongup began going into detail.
 
      "A kiss is when two people..." Jongup repeats So-Yun's exact words almost automatically. Mesmerized by Jongup's explanation everyone listens intently. As he continues to explain what So-Yun told him, realization sets in on Daehyun. "And that... Is what you stole from So-Yun." Jongup says finishing up his explanation. Daehyun, who was already sitting on the edge of his seat slumps forward on to the floor.
 
         "That's kind of like how mates will nuzzle on our planet." Youngjae comments throwing out a fact. "I can't believe you did that!" Youngjae says chuckling. Not even trying to bother with Youngjae's teasing, Daehyun shakes his head back and forth.
 
    "What do I do?" He asks in a worried tone. Palms pooling with sweat he wipes them on his shirt, "I... I didn't mean to!" Himchan shakes his head feeling sorry for Daehyun when he catches a angry look flick across Yongguk's face. 
 
       "What do you do? I'll tell you what you can't do!" Yongguk says picking Daehyun up off the floor by his shirt. "Kissing So-Yun isn't something you can do..." Getting into Daehyun's face he whispers, "... Ever!" Sensing the rise in tension Himchan decides to step in and help clear things up.
 
       "Eh... What Yongguk means is...that kissing is not allowed unless permitted by So-Yun herself... And that you should probably seek forgiveness from So-Yun." Turning a cold stare to Yongguk Himchan says, "Right?" Yongguk rolls his eyes in annoyance and turns his attention back to Jongup.
 
       "And you... How do you know something our own information gatherer doesn't know?" Jongup looks down not very much used to being put on the spot like this.
 
      "Like I said before, I have been discussing things over with So-Yun." Zelo pouts up at Jongup.
 
       "But Hyung! Why did So-Yun choose you to talk with about something as important as kissing?" He whines, jealous by the lack of attention he was receiving. Youngjae also nods wanting to know why she choose him instead since he absolutely hated  being told things last. Jongup shrugs and changes the conversation.
 
       "I'm hungry." He announces. Himchan looks up as if he was in thought.
 
       "You're right! We haven't eaten all day!" Himchans says loudly.
 
       "Shh! You'll wake So-Yun up!" Jongup says hushing him. Himchan nods bringing his volume down a couple of notches, 
 
       "Is this better?" He whispers. Jongup nods, "So-Yun's sleeping? Isn't it to early for sleep?" Jongup, kind of feeling smug by all the attention he was receiving says,
 
       "Yes she's sleeping... She said it's a nap... So I think she'll wake up later." Himchan nods absorbed in his own thoughts, and for a couple of minutes everyone just stares at him knowing that he was plotting something. Clapping his hands together Himchan looks up at everyone with a sly smile.
 
       "I know what you can do Daehyun!" He says loudly. Slapping a hand over his mouth he mutters a quiet 'sorry' and continues talking. "Remember when you guys were hungry the other day and got food?" Everyone nods recalling the memory from last night. "You made a huge mess! If Daehyun cleans that up don't you think that So-Yun would be so grateful that she would have to forgive him!" Everyone agrees and they all turn their heads in Daehyuns direction to see what he was going to do. If he was going to do it or not...
 
        "I'll do it!" Daehyun says in a determined voice while meeting everyones eyes, "I'll do it!" He repeats in a voice only he could hear, as if he had to persuade himself to do. Walking to the kitchen everyone follows closely behind to watch. Flipping on the lights Daehyun's eyes widen at the huge mess spread out before him. He had forgotten how dirty it was! Rolling up his sleeves... He went to work!
 
....
 
       Getting onto his hands and knees Daehyun picks up the last remaining scraps of food. "Finished!" He claims at last, standing up he admires his handy work. Zelo, who had stayed behind with Daehyun nods his head approvingly.
 
       "You did good Hyung!" walking over to Daehyun he was about to pat his back but decides against it when he see's how dirty Daehyun is. "Umm... One thing though." Daehyun looks at him, exhausted.
 
        "What is it?" Zelo shrugs.
 
       "Well you know... You kind of stink." Daehyun lifts his arm up to his nose and sniffs the fabric. His nose crinkles up in disgust and he quickly turns his head away.
 
        "What should I do then?" He asks obviously worried by his smell. Walking around Daehyun in a circle Zelo looks him up and down.
 
        "Most of the smell is from your clothes... I bet if you changed them the smell would go away!" Daehyun, agreeing with Zelo's idea starts taking off his shirt. "No! Not here! You'll make the floor all dirty again!" Daehyun quickly pulls his shirt back down.
 
         "Then where?" He asked confused. Zelo walks out of the kitchen and looks down the hall at the stairs. 
 
        "There! We can go there! I remember So-Yun getting us clothes from up there!" Peering out of the door and down the hall, the two begin walking towards the stairs.
 
      Stretching my hands above my head I sigh in bliss, feeling more refreshed then I have been in awhile. I haven't had such a peaceful rest in a LONG time! I check the time on my phone. 4:38 pm...It's kind of strange. I think as I bring up my fingers to my forehead. It had felt so real! I had a dream that someone kissed me on the forehead, I my head to the side before blowing my bangs out of my face. Oh well... I stretch my legs out over the side of the bed. With my feet dangling centimeters from the ground I hop up and out of bed. "Now!" I say to myself, "Time to face the aliens!" Taking light reluctant steps to my door I push it forward a bit and look down the hall. Coast is clear! Literally crawling on the floor I make my way towards the living room. The T.V was on but only 4 of them were in there. That's strange, where are the other two? Maybe I should scare them, just for the heck of it... To focused in my thoughts I don't notice someone come up behind my until they tap me on the shoulder. I jump a little and fall over.
 
       "What are you doing So-Yun?" Zelo asks blinking his big brown eyes down at me. I sigh relieved that it was just Zelo and not some crazy murderer... or Daehyun. 
 
       "Oh... You know, just doing my wake up nap crawl." I say lying through my teeth like an idiot. He nods totally accepting that as an answer and crouches down next to me.
 
       "Can I join you?" He asks. I don't see why not, so I just let him do whatever. Crawling into the living room I tell him to be quiet and we both sneak behind the couch. Slowly standing up Zelo follows my lead and I yell out,
 
        "Attack!" I pounce on my unsuspecting victim. Yongguk! Zelo, doing the same, jumps on Youngjae. Youngjae flails around trying to pry Zelo off of him. I look at Yongguk waiting for a reaction... Anything! He slowly turns his head to face me and I see a wide smirk spread across his face. My eyes go wide and I try to pull back. To late! He grabs my arms and hefts up and over the couch onto his lap. Jongup scrambles up from where he was sitting and stands in front of us. I try to get off Yongguk's lap but when he notices me struggling he latches his arms on me... Basically giving me a back hug. Giving up I look up at Jongup helplessly and he returns the same stare almost like a mirror. 
 
        "Hyung! Let So-Yun go!" Jongup pleads with Yongguk. Still smirking Yongguk says,
 
        "Okay... I guess she's learned her lesson." Unlatching his arms from around me he nudges me forward, a bit to hard, and I end up stumbling. I close my eyes waiting for the impact of the floor meeting my face. Surprisingly the fall is taking a long time and I crack open my eyes. I blink a couple of times, assessing the situation. I was hovering over Jongup who looked like he was about ready to catch me. What the? How am I just staying in mid air? Looking behind me I see Himchan holding onto my shirt... Oh... So he must've caught me. Standing me up, Himchan, Jongup, and I exchange looks. Silent for a couple of minutes then we all burst out laughing. Even Yongguk started laughing with us. Calming down after our loud laughter, Zelo clears his throat.
 
         "Hmm... I wonder where Daehyun is?" He asks in a weird voice. I look over at him and finally realize the one that was still missing was Daehyun. 
 
          "I don't know... But maybe we should get some food. I'm starved!" Youngjae comments using the same weird tone of voice that Zelo had. I look at the two suspiciously but before I can question them my stomach growls. That's right! I forgot to feed them and myself all day! Oops!
 
          "Okay let's get some food." I say and as we start walking to the kitchen I suddenly remember something, "Wait! Didn't you guys trash my kitchen?" They look away quickly as if they were guilty and I continue leading them to the kitchen. My mind set fully on them cleaning it all up while I eat! Getting to the door of the kitchen I flick on the lights and look disbelievingly at what was in front of me. The kitchen was clean. There was absolutely no sign of it having been dirtied the day before... In fact it was probably 10x cleaner then I have every saw it since living here. Walking farther into the kitchen, my eyes trailing around, they land on something that was in the middle. It was Daehyun, he was wearing different clothes from before and was smiling at me. I blush, looking away still embarrassed by what had happened earlier that day. Hearing him step in my direction I start backing up, only to find that a wall was right behind me. in my cheeks I look up at him slowly losing the blush on my face completely. "What do you want?" I ask harshly. He just stands there silent for a few moments so I roll my eyes and try to side step him. He stops me by putting both hands on the wall around me and stepping closer to me.
 
             "So-Yun..." He starts to say I look around awkwardly at the others who were gathered at the door watching us. "I've been thinking about what went wrong and... I'm sorry!" I smile victoriously... so it was an apology? "I'm sorry that I stole from you! I'm sorry for taking your first kiss... Most of all I'm sorry that I don't regret it one bit." My eyes widen and my head snaps up. "Not one bit! I don't regret being your first and I don't regret sharing that kiss with you..." My face goes hot with anger. How was this an apology? Was he just trying to irk me? I push on his chest, trying to get out of there but he doesn't budge at all. "Want to know what I do regret though? I regret that it wasn't the first kiss you always wanted... I regret that it was on accident! And if your willing to forgive me... I can redo that first kiss with you over a million times until it's perfect! I'll do it all over! As many times as you want! Just please!... Please forgive me!" I look down at my feet embarrassed. What is he saying!? He hooks a finger under my chin forcing me to look up at him, "...Please." He whispers. Searching my eyes for a reaction he starts leaning in, and surprised at myself, I don't try and pull back either.I could feel his hot breath closing in on my lips, we were so close to each other -
 
                "Yay! So we're all made up now! Right?" Youngjae asks jumping on the two of us in a hug, which broke us apart. Daehyun shoots Youngjae an angry glare and Youngjae just smirks 'innocently' before smiling again. Looking over at Daehyun I see he's smiling and I laugh.
 
                 "Yeah we're fine... Just as long as he knows not to do it again." I say sticking my tongue out in his direction. Zelo cheers and runs in over to join in Youngjae's hug. I sigh happily, these boys were a hassle... But... in a way... I would miss them if they ever left. 
 

      

 

....................................................................................................................

I said I was going to update faster but I didn't TT-TT WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME! (don't actually answer that) Anyways my fellow Babies thank you for putting up with this stupid author!