Oops!?

When Love Comes Crashing... Literally!
         I race against time pushing against my pedals as hard as I could. Seeing my porch lights in the distance I pick up speed. Just. A little. More! I think seeing how close I was to  my house. Pulling up into my driveway I discard my bike without even chaining it up and run up to the front door. Before I could even take my keys out to open the door, the door was swung open by Himchan.
 
        "I'm glad you'r-" I cut his sentence off midway and grab him by the hand running inside the house.
 
         "Others!? Where's the others!?" I ask frantically. Himchan's hold on my hand tightens,
 
         "They're all in the kitchen." As soon as those words left his mouth I pull him to the kitchen with me and see that, true enough, everyone was in there. Eating my food!! Since I didn't have anytime to get mad at them I just yell for them to follow me. Seeing me panic they started to get looks of panic on their own faces,
 
         "Whats going on?" Jongup asks nervously. "I shake my head while saying,
 
         "I'll explain when we get there... But follow me first!" They all nod and I start to run to my backdoor with the others close behind. Flinging it open I make a break towards my old treehouse, and stop at it's base. "Up here! Go up there!" I say urging them with my hands. They look at the ladder confused,
 
          "How do we?" Daehyun starts to say.
 
           "Just try to follow my lead." I say cutting him off. 
 
           Grabbing the ladder I start to climb up and at the last one I roll into the treehouse. Peering out the door I look at them and see them climbing, "Hurry!" They start climbing faster and one by one and roll into the treehouse as well.
 
           "So, why are we up here?" Yongguk asks looking around at his surroundings.
 
          "Well, my friend Subin is coming to visit me. I don't want her to find out your aliens or matokis or whatever." I pause, "But maybe when you guys act more 'human' I'll let you meet other people! Oh, and by the way I'll come and sneak you in once she's asleep... I promise, okay?" They nod their heads.
 
           "why  not just hide us inside of the house now instead of later? Wouldn't it be more easy?" Himchan asks. I never really thought about that... to late now! I already got them up the tree!
 
           "Well um... Subin will probably want a tour of the house... So it would be pretty difficult to hide you... Oh! And while I'm gone try not to be loud otherwise Subin will know someone is up here an-" Youngjae cuts me off,
 
            "Why does it matter if somebody besides yourself finds out that were 'aliens'?" I think of how I should word it,
 
           "Umm... Well, some people aren't as nice as me. There are greedy people out there who wouldn't think twice about selling you off to some place, where they do experiments on you..." Jongup's and Zelo's faces pale,
 
           "But, I thought those were just lies to scare little kids." Daehyun says.
 
            "Well... Not everyone is like that, but most people are... So that's why you have to stay up here. See you soon." I say before climbing hopping down the ladder and running into the house. As soon as I lock the door behind me, turn on the T.V, and pretend to 'watch' it I hear the doorbell ring.
 
         "Is it really true what So- Yun said?" Zelo asks. Yongguk just shrugs,
 
          "Yeah... There are those type of people out there, we just have to trust So- Yun on her word." Zelo nods. Jongup smiles confidently,
 
        "Yeah! So- Yun wont tell anybody about us! She'll protect us, I know it!" Zelo nods enthusiastically with Jongup. Everyone else just rolls their eyes at the younger boys, even if they were thinking the same thing.
 
        "Is she really going to come back and sneak us in? What if she forgets?" Youngjae asks. Jongup and Zelo stop smiling and stare at the ground sadly in thought while Himchan stands up suddenly and says.
 
         "Hey! Are you trying to scare them" Himchan asks pointing at the two boys, "So- Yun will keep her word when she promises to! I know she will!" Daehyun smirks at Himchans outburst amused, and tells him to sit back down. 
 
        "Oh wow! Your house is so big to be living alone in! Maybe I should move in!?" Subin says as I lead her to my living room. My eyes widen to the size of saucers,
 
       "NO!... I mean, no, it's fine. I like the space and you know how much I like being alone." I say quickly... Maybe to quick. She quirks an eyebrow up at me and says.
 
      "I was just joking... Because guess what!?! I already have my own house! Right in town too!" My jaw drops a little,
 
      "You moved here? Why would you move  here all the way from Seoul?" I ask in disbelief. She giggles,
 
       "To see you, of course! They're setting up my stuff as we speak! That's why I'm staying here till tomorrow when I can go home!" I mouth a little 'oh'. "Maybe tomorrow you can even show me where you work, So- Yun!" She asks hopefully. I wince a little, seeing as tomorrow was my only day off.
 
       "Oh! Yeah, about that... How about Monday instead, since I'm going to be a little busy tomorrow." She looks crestfallen for a second before smiling again, flashing those pearly whites I was so jealous of.
   
       "Okay! That works too!"
 
        We watched T.V and caught up with each others personal lives. I left out the part of having a crush on my boss and hiding six aliens, because, you know. That's a 'real' conversation starter. I think sarcastically to myself. She told me about her life in Seoul. About all her flings and failed jobs. She told me about how hard collage was and so she dropped out and decided to move out here. I never understood why she had always thought her life was so hard! I mean, she has boys who would sell their own kidney for her and any job she did 'manage' to pick up was something that had high pay! Like a model! Or a photographer! And... And she didn't even pay for her collage it was all paid by her rich parents. She was always the lucky girl, ever since we were really little but, of course, she didn't see it that way. Don't get me wrong or anything I still love Subin! We're bestfriends, pratically like sisters!
         A little while later my stomach began rumbling really loud, Subin and I both turn to look at each other at the same time and end up bursting out with laughter. "Hey. Want to have some dinner?" I ask. Her smile widens,
 
          "I was waiting for you to ask that! I'm starving!" She says practically yelling. Walking into the kitchen with Subin just behind me I flick on the lights. I gasp at what I see, food was all over the place! Ripped open, spilled, and streaked across the kitchen! Subin leans against my shoulder laughing, "Dang girl! You must be one feisty eater from the last time I saw you! How long does it take to clean?" She asks. My eye twitches in annoyance, but I reply in a calm voice.
 
          "Oh, well actually earlier today Raccoons got into the house. I guess... I just forgot to clean up the mess they left." Her laugh only gets louder at that,
 
            "You guess!? Haha, you're still the care free So- Yun I know and love! Why don't we get take out instead, okay?" I nod in agreement with her, thinking, I can't wait to get my hands on those 'Raccoons.'
 
           Daehyun shivers, "I think somebodies talking about me!" He mutters to himself. Jongup over hears him and his head to the side,
 
           "What do you mean?" Daehyun looks up from his shivering and says,
 
           "Whenever somebody talks about me I get these strange shivers." Yongguk just scoffs at him,
 
           "are you sure you're just not cold?" Yongguk asks. Daehyun shrugs,
 
          "well for one... Its warm out here and for the second one... It's. Warm. Out. Here." Youngjae pushes Daehyun playfully,
 
           "Okay. I. Think. He. Gets. The. Point!" Youngjae says mocking his staggered speech. Zelo shushes them,
 
          "be quiet! I don't want to get caught!" The others all burst out in a stifled laughter,
 
          "You're just afraid!" Himchan teases. Zelo frowns up at his Hyung,
 
        "you're right! I am afraid! I'm afraid that I'll have to leave and never see So- Yun again! So..." He cuts himself off and looks away from his hyungs angrily. The others smiles vanish and they stare at Zelo feeling guilty, this human had already impacted their lives so much. And they knew it too... Settling down they stay quiet again and stare up at the foreign constellations wondering what would happen next.
 
             Watching re-runs of running man we hear my doorbell go off. I stand up and start to take out some cash but Subin beats me to it. Running to the door she throws it open, exchanging the delivery with the money, and quickly slams it shut. "Subin! I was going to pay!" I say pouting. She sets the delivery on the table,
 
              "eh. Who cares lets just dig in buddy!" She says tearing the lid off of her jjampong. I think about arguing but when the smell of her food hits me all thoughts vanish! Hastily I tear the lid of my own bowl of jajangmyun and dig into the delicious treat. Giving her a thumbs up I say I between bites of food,
 
             "good call on the delivery!" She laughs, getting sauce on her shirt,
 
             "I know right!" She belches and takes a swing of soju.
 
              "That's attractive." I say sarcastically. Subin bats her eyelashes,
 
               "Oh you know it is." She says before taking another swing of the alcohol. I look at her questioningly,
 
             "Are you sure you should be drinking right now?" I ask. She jumps forward in her seat,
 
             "Aw come on! Lighten up! You wanna try it? You're almost of age?" she asks sloshing the soju bottle in front of my face. I look up at her through the glass bottle disapprovingly and push it away.
 
            "Subin, you know I can't!" She s her head back in laughter.
 
            "I know, I know! You should have seen your face! I was just playing with ya!" Hiccuping she sits back down snuggling into the arm of the couch.
 
            "Um. I think you're drunk." I say bluntly.
 
            "No, no! Unnie's just a little tired is all." Her head nods a few times before falling into the cushion of the couch. I get up and poke her in the sides a few times and sigh. She had fallen asleep. Glancing at the door of my room and back at her I decide that I should carry her to the bed. It would have been rude if I just left her out here... And plus Subin with a hangover is pretty scary so I should at least try and stay on her good side. Pushing the coffee table out of the way I grab our take out bowls and throw them in the trash. Going back to the living room I put my hands on my hips and try to think of how I was going to move her. I suddenly get an idea! Rolling Subin on her back I squat in front of the side of the couch. Somehow, I manage to roll Subin on my back piggy-back style. Trying to get up I lean a little like I'm almost about to fall so I start to go more slowly. Finally! I was standing, it's not that Subin was heavy, infact she's really skinny! It's just that... I'm pretty weak. Going over into my room I walk up to my bed, I try to set her down as gently as I can... But in all reality I just end up dropping her on the bed. Doing my best I cover her up with the blankets so she doesn't get cold and step back. Clapping my hands together I say to myself,
 
          "that should do it!" I walk out of my room and go upstairs to the master bedroom, since I didn't like sleeping with Subin. She was a very... A very active! Sleeper. Throwing myself on to the bed I start to feel like I'm forgetting something but sleep seems to have no problem finding me and I end up falling asleep before I could remember what it even was.
 
            Youngjae turns and gives Himchan a blank look, "I think she forgot about us and that we're still up here!" Himchan nods his head casually...
 
            "Yeah... I think so too." He answers back not wanting to argue anymore. The two look back out of the treehouse and at the door to the house one last time before falling asleep.          
 
 *Morning*
 
                I wake up feeling better rested then I ever had been in awhile. Stretching out all the tight knots in my muscles I roll around in the bed a little. Trying to wake myself up. Finally thinking that it was a good idea to get up and out of bed, I throw the blankets off of me and jump up. When I look over at the nightstand to see what time it is I see a little post it note on the clock! It read:
 
         Heyy! Sorry I left without telling you! I've already sobered up so don't worry! And thanks again for last night (; no I'm just kidding!! Haha wish I could have saw your face when you read that! Anyways.... Bye!
 
                                                                                                             -your dear bestest friend Subin!
 

         I laugh... We'll at least I don't have to deal with her and her hangover. Getting up I unplug my phone from the charger and stuff it into the pockets of my pjs. I unlock it and see no new messages. "I'm so lonely!" I say through fake tears laughing at myself. Walking over to my window I draw the curtains to let some natural light into the room. But when I open my curtains something catches my eyes. A little bird was perched on the window of my treehouse... Hmm, I think to myself. I feel like whatever I forgot last night had to do with the treehouse. "Oh my gosh!" I practically yell when I remember. I forgot about them! The boys, I left them in there the whole night!! I hope their not all mad!!!

............................................................................................................................................................................

 Hey everybody I'm back!! Hahaha I just love this gif so much! Oh! And thanks for still reading up to this point, I love you~! (Throws flying hearts at readers) XD