...

When Love Comes Crashing... Literally!
         My eyes widen at the strange sensation of his lips on top of mine, breathing in his scent I put my hands on his chest... And with all of my might I push him off of me and on to the floor. Sitting up I run the back of my hand across my lips, as if that could take away the kiss... My first kiss was supposed to be special! With Taehyun or... or...I don't know! Just not with Daehyun! Not an alien!
 
         "Aigoo! Not only do you destroy my store but it seems to me like you were about to make love on my floor! Get out! GO!" The shop owner yells. Mumbling under his breath "Rascals these days..." He grabs me and Daehyun roughly by the arm, pushing us in the direction of the others and out of the store. Stumbling by the force of the push I feel someone grab me and say in a whisper,
 
        "Its okay So-Yun... I got you." Zelo, still hugging me raises his voice, "Hey! Who do you think you are? This Isn't over." Youngjae smacks him on the side of the head and says,
 
        "You do know this is all you're fault, right?" He pauses. "You opened the portal and everything... Everything got soapy after that!" Glaring up at Zelo, Youngjae turns to Himchan and Yongguk. "Hyungs! Back me up!" Himchan and Yongguk give both Zelo and Youngjae empty stares that looked serious. 
 
        "We'll talk about this later." Yongguk says in a voice I never heard before. A voice that really meant business. Zelo unwraps his long arms from around me. I had forgotten they were still there! And he goes over to hide with the already cowering Youngjae. Unconsciously I feel sad by the sudden absence of Zelos arms around me... It had felt so foreign... Yet comfortable and I wouldn't mind it if he ha- I jump a little at what I was just thinking and start walking home. The others, focused in arguing, saw me leaving just in time to follow me.
 
      "Hey! Wait up So-Yun!" Daehyun calls while running up to  my side. My heart flutters a little at the sound of his voice and I remember the kiss. I start walking a little faster, totally just brushing Daehyun off and ignoring him. Daehyun doesn't try to match pace, instead he drops off to the back of our group probably confused at my behavior... As we continue walking, I see the porch of my house come into view and feel relieved. My pace picks up even more and I break out into a run. Getting to the door I unlock it and leaving it open, since I knew the others were just behind me, I make a mad dash to my bedroom... The only place I could be alone... Flopping myself out on the bed, my eyes wander over to the other side of the room. They land on a picture... It was a picture of Yuri, Taehyun, and I... My first day at work.
 
      Brushing the tips of my fingers across my lips a tear slips from my eye. I had always thought my first kiss would be like some big fairy tale, with a prince or... or my knight in shining armor. Not some type of accident with an alien! More tears spill from my eyes and I bury my head in my pillow to muffle the sound of my sobbing. If this had happened to Subin it wouldn't have mattered, she already had her moment. But no! It just had to happen to me! The girl who cared, who waited this long for the right moment... Only to have it stolen. Pulling the sheets up and over my head I curl into a tight ball.
 
      Shutting the door behind themselves the boys file into the living room, unsure of what it is they should be doing. Daehyun shuffles around nervously.
 
     "What is it?" Himchan asks annoyed by Daehyun's constant movement. Daehyuns eyes look up and meet with Himchans.
 
     "I don't know! So-Yun... I think she's mad at me... I must've hurt her when we fell!" Himchan looks at Daehyun before sighing. Why was he surrounded by such clumsy people!?
 
    "Well then make her happy." Himchan simply says, throwing himself on the couch. "How do we turn this thing on again? With this butto-" He jumps back a little when the T.V blares on to some K-Drama. Daehyun sits down before muttering a quiet 'I will when the time is right.' Everyones eyes widen at the scene on the T.V and they all gather around to watch...
 
   All but Jongup.
 
     Still in the middle of crying I hear the knob of my door being turned and thought... Ha! Good thing I locked my do- My thoughts get stop dead as I hear the 'click' of my door sliding from it's frame... It was unlocked!? I didn't even have time to get angry at how stupid I was before,
 
     "So-Yun?" Jongup asks, his voice quivering slightly. Embarrassed that a sudden intruder had stumbled in on me while crying, I hide myself with blankets. It doesn't stop Jongup though, because I hear him walk over to my bed and it gets quiet... I take a peek at him through the corner of my eye to see what he's doing... He was sitting on the chair that was next to my bed. Looking up, he gazes into my eyes, "So-Yun." He repeats. I can't help but find myself daze out by the tone of his voice and I let him approach me. He takes the blanket off of my head and looks at the silent tears that slip from my eye every once in a while. We probably stayed like this for a couple of minutes... Me crying and Jongup watching. Suddenly Jongup reaches out his right hand to my face, I flinch back and he says, "Don't worry... I'm not going to hurt you." I stare at his approaching hand through blurry eyes and I understand what he's trying to do. Rubbing his thumbs gently across my cheeks, he runs them along my trail of tears, successfully wiping them away. Then, sliding two fingers down to the corners of my lips, he streches them up slightly. Into a smile. Giving me a look unlike himself he says, "I like this So-Yun better!" My frame shakes slightly and I grab both of his wrists. My hands sliding up to interlace with the back of his hands, I look up at him and give him a fake smile.
 
    "Is... Is this better?" I hiccup, still smiling even as the tears come back. Jongups face doesn't change and is still set with a stern look. He drops his hands to his side and sits back down, head down cast a bit.
 
    "Why does your smile seem different? What's wrong So-Yun?" Jongup asks, his voice breaking off at the end. I lay back down and turn so that my back is facing him and I cover my head with my blanket. By now I was shaking less and less as my crying subsided. Only an occasional hiccup here and there.
 
    "You wouldn't understand!" I say pulling the blanket around me tighter.
 
     "Then make me understand..." He pauses, "Please..." I flinch at his pleading and give into his request.
 
    "He... Daehyun... He stole my first kiss!" I hear him shift around in his chair.
 
    "What's... a kiss?" He asks hesitantly. I try not to look at him as I wonder how I was going to explain that to him. It's a magical thing... You really can't just explain it in words. But of course... I was going to have to try.
 
     "Well... When people are in love with each other they want to show how much their in-love... I guess? And so they show this love in the form of a kiss." I pause, "And a kiss is when two people touch each other with their lips. This action, although small, can sometimes mean a lot more than a million words... The first kiss has always been an important thing to me... But I got it stolen." I blush at what I had just said thinking that I am such a girl, and I go silent again. "Ehe... I think I'm going to take a small nap... To... You know, calm down." I say before turning over on my side again. Closing my eyes I find myself slowly falling asleep.
 
...
 
     Jongup pretends to get up and goes over to open the door, to make it seem like he left the room. When really he just goes back to the chair and sits down. Burying his head in his hands he wonders to himself if So-Yun was really okay. Minutes pass... A lot of minutes pass actually... and Jongup notices a change in So-Yun's breathing. It was slower, quieter... She had fallen asleep. Walking to the other side of the bed, Jongups gets on his knees and putting his crossed arms onto the side of the bed he rests his head on them. Head angled, he looks at So-Yun's face. Tracing, memorizing, remembering every inch of it.
 

    "When you wake up... I want you to be the smiling So-Yun again." He whispers while tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear. His eyes fall onto her lips and he thinks back on how she explained a kiss to him. Brushing her bangs back, Jongup just thinks he's showing his affection and leaning in, he kisses her gently on the forehead. "Okay?" He asks standing up. Going over to the door he looks back at her one last time, seeing the steady up and down of her breathing. He leaves the room...

 

.......................................................................................................

Wow! What's going on here? First Yongguk, Daehyun, and now Jongup! What a lucky girl ;) Sorry this update took longer.... I'll try my best to update quicker on the next chapter... LOVE YOU! XD