Names!!!

When Love Comes Crashing... Literally!

               The red masked bunny gestures for the yellow, pink, white, and green to come to his aid. With an evil glint in his eye he sets to work, torturing poor Mr. Busy Body. The blue bunny just looks on with horror feeling bad for the poor creature that had to face the wrath of his creator. Tossing the mangled toy over his shoulder the bunnies look around at their surroundings. The yellow one finds something interesting and brings it over to the red one, it's picture of a girl(So- Yun).

         "Shishimato! I have reason to believe that this species is part of the many in-habitants of Earth. This must be it's den." Shishimato nods his head before adding his own input,

         "Good job Jokomato... Then it would be wise to adapt to their forms, so we can walk around freely while we're stuck on this planet." The others nod to show their agreement with their leaders words, but the pink one decides to ask a question.

          "How do we do that?". Jokomato replies with his suggestion,

          "Well Tatsmato, if we are in it's den then if we act like that creature was before... *cough*itwasmurdered*cough* then we could observe the species up close without any problems. But we musn't reveal ourselves till we have already completed the transformation." Shishimato pats Jokomato on the back,

        "Alright... positions!"  All of the bunnies scramble into a 'stuff animal' pose, staring off blankly into space.

                 I woke up and see that the movie I was trying to watch earlier was already over, and the credits were rolling onto screen.

           "Oops, I slept through the whole thing? I'm such a knucklehead."  I say smacking my head in frustration. Taking out my phone I look at the time and see that it's time for lunch. "Yay! Nummy in my tummy time!" I yell excited as I pull open the lid of instant ramen in a cup. I fill water up to the dotted line and put it inside of the microwave for 3:25 mins. Hearing the 'DING' of the microwave I take out my cup o' noodles and bring them to my room with me. I always ate in my room while watching music videos! As I walked into my room I saw Mr. Busy Body on the floor torn apart with his stuffing poking out in random spots. Shreiking I set down my food and run over to his side kneeling, "Noooo!! Who could have done this to you! My precious little bear from dad!?!?! WHO???!?!?!??" With tears b my eyes I stiffle a sob and carry Mr. Busy Body to my closet to put him inside of a box that had other things my dad have given me. Laying it gently in the box I walk back to my bed and see my 6 other stuff animals sitting there perfectly fine. Sniffilingly a little I try to think positive, "atleast I have still got you guys..." Turning over on my stomach I reach out to grab the green one. his face I say "hmm well, what should I name you guys?" straightening up I sit cross legged with the green one still in my hands I examine it. "How about your name is Knight? Sounds cool, huh? And the pink one will be... Juliet! Oh! I have the perfect name for the yellow one, you will be known as Jokester!" I pause setting the green one down and look at the last three. "You! Yeah I'm talking to you Mr. White bunny, your name is going to be ninja! Hey Juliet what should we name that blue one?" I nod my head pretending that 'Juliet' had told me. "I see. I see... Rain it is! And the best for last is, drum roll please, Radiation! Hear  that red, you're Radiation from now on!" I pause before bursting out laughing at how stupid I was and procceded to eat my ramen while I watched some Nu-est!!

              The five bunnies look on with horror as Dadamato was being lifted by the in-habitant... Had they been found out so soon? The thing started speaking giving them new names... Shishimato tried keeping his cool thinking that this human had no right to be treating them like this. But for the sake of the misson, he calmed down and played the part of... Radiation, or whatever... After the human reverted it's attention to a screen in front of it, it began watching other humans inside of it. Performing what to be exact? They did not know. But as they watched Jokomato noticed a change from these humans compared to the human infront of them, He obsereved that the humans on the screen were masculine and flat but the human that was infront of them seemed soft almost and more curved. Kekemato must have noticed this to because he turned to Jokomato and whispered in a low voice,

              "Human is girl." He said pointing at the human infront of us, "Humans are boys." He said pointing at the screen. Passing the message onto the other matokians, they decided to observes the boys on screen and not the woman infront of us... For they were all males... more or less.

                  Finishing up my k-pop time I finally notice that it had stopped raining! I clap happily to myself and clean up the mess I had made, it was only about 4 in the evening. Time sure flew when you were watching cute men dance and sing! Since I hadn't got the best of sleep I wanted to go to bed since I was tired. Plus I wanted to be wide awake at work tommorow to thank Taehyun properly. Snuggling in my bed with Radiation and the others I end up falling asleep, comforted by all my cute plushies!!! 

*Morning*

.         I don't know what time it was when I woke up but I felt extremely hot and was sweating. Since it was so early in the morning I wasn't really there... Like I was still half asleep and off in my little dreamland. Trying to get comfortable I move a little and my fingers end up brushing against something warm and hard infront of me. That's strange, I think wondering why my pillow felt so weird. Eyes still closed I continue brushing my finger across the surface of my pillow, thinking it felt nice. But as I continued doing so my pillow moved and sighed pleasently -WAIT A SECOND! Pillows don't move and make sounds, snapping open my eyes instead of seeing my pillow I see a boy! I had just been touching a boys back! A boy! IN MY BED!!!! Omo and Radiation has gone and dissapeared too!! Wait... I think to myself finally noticing the arm that is wrapped around my waist form my other side!!! There's two!?!?!

.................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry for any typos and if the chapter seems short!!! Wrote this on my cellphone -.- anyways feel free to comment and make sure you subscribe if you're liking what you see ;)