The Beginning

When Love Comes Crashing... Literally!

*Flashback*

               It had already been two years since the incident... I was only 16 at the time. After school one day I decided to go over and stay at my friends house, but I didn't tell either of my parents because I had forgotten. They must have been worried because later that night I noticed a lot of late calls and I remembered that I didn't tell them so I called my father back. It only rang three times before he picked up the phone, though as soon as I told him where I was he was so furious and told me that he was on his way to come and pick me up. I waited on my friends porch knowing that he would be there soon to pick me up, since my house was only a ten minutes drive away from there. Though as I was waiting time passed and I had been waiting for 15 minutes... 30 minutes... an hour. I decided to call my mom and ask what the hold up was. But as soon as she answered she was screaming at me. She was calling me a monster and telling me that if I weren't born he'd still be alive... If I  had been home that night then father wouldn't have died in a car crash on his way to pick me up. After my father died my mother couldn't stand the sight of me and sent me to live alone in our old house. Every month though she would send me enough money to pay for the house and to get me to school and back. Originally I had lived in Seoul, but mother sent me far away to live in a small town. She sent me away hoping to never run into me again...

*Present*

             I yawn as I sit up in bed, streching out all the kinks in my back I roll over and grab my alarm clock. Squeling with delight I hug it to my chest. Time for work! Time to see him... Taehyun-oppa! I had fallen in love with him the moment I saw him... when he asked me what my name was!! I'm not really sure why I'm attracted to him though... Maybe it was his gorgeous smile, cute eyes, tall height, cool hair, and I bet his body wasn't too bad either. But besides those facts I'm not to sure why I like him. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes I hop out of bed and bounce over to my drawers to get out my uniform. I work at the towns bakery but of course I didn't cook. Hecks to the no! I didn't want to posion any costumers... atleast not yet... Laughing michevously I fish out my white T-shirt, Kahkis, and my cute strawberry decorated apron. Bundling them up in a pile I bring them to the bathroom with me so I could change into them.

                 Pulling my hair up into a sloppy bun I finish tying the apron around my neck and waist then examine myself in the mirror. Finding myself satisfactory I grab my messenger bag and throw it around one shoulder before bolting out of my front door. Locking the door behind me I walk over to where I have my bike chained up. I turn the lock matching up all the numbers to the code and yank on it to unlock my bike from the light post. Once I finish that I shove the lock and chain into my bag and sling my leg over the bike resting my feet on the pedals. "And away we go!" I say to no one in particular as I push forward on the pedals and head towards work.  

                 As I pedal into the 'busy' part of town my favorite ahjumma that sold fish waves at me. I give her an eye smile and wave back "Make sure to save me some of the most freshest! Okay?" I shout her way as I ride past.

              "Yah! So- Yun! Where's you're manners?" She yells back at me. I playfully stick my tongue out at her before turning around and focusing on what was ahead of me. Ahead of me I see the shop start to come into veiw and blush wondering what Taehyun was going to look like today. Pulling up to the bakery I lean my bike against the bike rack and chain it up before walking in to the shop.

               "Hello? I'm ready to start work!" I call as I walk into the kitchen.

              Looking around I couldn't find Taehyun or his little sister Yuri who ran the shop anywhere. I pucker my lips in a pout kicking the ground in my little sad fit. Where were they?... But as I sit down to wait for them to show up I can't help but space out and start day-dreaming.

*Day-Dream Land* 

             Since I couldn't find either Oppa or Yuri I decided to head home for the day to rest. Who knows maybe something urgent came up like a leopard got taped to their grandmas back and now they can't find her or the leopard anywhere! Shrugging casually to myself I walk outside to see everything was in chaos! UFOs were hovering over town carrying things from cars, cows, and that old lady who sells fish. Suddenly a bright blue flash blinds me and I hear a scream, turning I see Yuri being levitated into one of the space alien crafts. Nearby I see Taehyun frantically trying to save her. Now was my chance to prove myself to Taehyun, I run, side stepping any loose debri that fell into my path. Running at full speed now I myself forward into Yuri knocking her out of the blue beam... Only to become caught in it myself. I smile with tears in my eyes looking down at Taehyun. He grabs my hand trying to pull me to him

             "No! So-Yun! You can't go! I love you So-Yun!" He manages to grab my face and bring it close enough to kiss me before I was too far out of reach...

             "I love you too Taehyun! I love you too!!!!"

*Real World*

           I snap out of my little day dream when I hear the bells of the door twinkle. Looking up I see a tired Taehyun walk in and over to the counter. My eyes follow him and I wonder if I should say something or not- my thoughts get interuppted though by his voice filling in to the silent room,

           "Yuri is sick today so she wont be coming... And sorry if I may come of as angry today but I stayed up late last night trying to make sure Yuri could feel comfortable." I nod my head  'sadly' at what he said when in total truth I was actually happy at the thought of us being alone together.

         "So what would you like for me to do today Oppa?" Turning on the cashier he looks in my direction,

         "Well, since Yuri isn't here I am going to need someone to make the cupcakes. Think you're up for it." I hop up out of my seat  

         "Of course I am!" He smiles at my reaction and goes into his office to check stocks... or I'm actually not to sure what he does in his office. Oh well I think to myself. Time to get cooking. Cracking my knuckles I take out the dough "Hmm... Okay so ummm... How do I do this exactly." I ask myself wondering why I told Taehyun that he could trust me with this... Oh yeah, because I want to impress him.

               Leaning up my iPhone I search up how to make 'cupcakes 101' and read the recipe from there. After awhile I had finished making several batches of cupcakes that needed to go in to the oven. I wipe my hands on to my apron and sigh at myself proud "I use to say I could only cook ramen... Now I can say I can cook ramen and cupcakes! I should be promoted to kitchen duty... hehe duty..." I laugh at how easily amused I am and pop the cupcakes into the oven. I set them each to a timer just incase I end up spaced out again so I would know when they were finished. HA! I'm so smart! Leaning against the counter I start to sway my head back and forth mentally singing one of Mblaqs songs. I heard Taehyun come in to check up on me,

            "Hm how's it going back here?" He asks looking at the cupcakes then back at me as if he were surprised.

           "Oh you know." I say as I strike what I believe to be a cool pose "It's going..." He laughed and me and mocked my pose slouching his back ever so slightly, looking like the hunch back. I laugh and swat him on the shoulder "That's not what I did!" I say defensivly. He nods and stuffs his hands into his pockets

          "Okay, okay since it's going so good I think I'll just take over for the day. You can go home." I smile happy and reply

         "Okay! Thank you Taehyun!" He usheres for me to go and I skip happily out of the store.

             While I was on my bike I couldn't help but think to myself 'hmm should I have refused to leave and stayed with Oppa? Aish! Why am I so dense!' I shake my head disappointed in myself and ride the rest of the way home with a sunken expression. When I arrive at my home I drag my bike over to its usual spot, unlock my door, and plop myself down on my coach. "Time to watch my dramas!" My eyes start twitching in an excited manner and I turn on the T.V flipping to the show 'Dream High' As I'm watching I can't help but to comment on how good Wooyoung looked and acted in it. Yes I am Wooyoun bias... WOOT! Suddenly while I was fangirling my phone vibrates and makes me jump a little bit. Slidding my thumb across the lock screen I pick it up,

        "Hello? Yeah this is she... SUBIN!?! Wahh! Really! Your really going to come down and visit me?.... I cant wait... Hahaha yeah, when are you coming? Tommorow?... No. Oh! Your coming in three days?.... Well I guess thats cool too, just aslong as your coming! Yup, okay. Bye bye!!!" I hung up happy. This day just kept on getting better and better. 

          Later that night I crawl up to my bedroom and dig my way into the blankets. Getting myself comfortable I burry my body in a heap of blankets and snuggle up with my stuffed bear. "Ah~" I sigh "Good night Mr. Busy body." I say patting my bears head before nodding off into a deep sleep...

              Somewhere in a galaxy far, far away... Wait let me start over, I meant... Somewhere just outside of the Earths atmosphere six aliens were about to find themselves stuck on our planet... The planet of Earth!!! bum, Bum, BUUUMMMMM

.................................................................................................................................................................

Howdy readers! Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes...Thank you for reading please comment and subscribe!!!... But no mean comments!! O.o I'm watching you.... >:I