random fanfic __the way you look at me__ part 1

Madly in love

She loves him, and he loves her too. But sometimes, love is not enough.

WARNING!! Gender switch of Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Changmin. - if you dont like gender switch, dont read-

Cast:
Girl ver
Cho Kyuyoung
Lee SunMin
Shim ChanMi

Boy
Choi Siwon
Kim Youngwoon
Jung Yunho

Wonkyu, mention of Kangmin, Homin and other character

I have this ridiculous urgency to write something about Kangmin.

Yes, Kangmin invades my mind lately. And yes, they success.

And i dont regret anything.

Oh, one more. I think this story pretty angsty, but dont worry, girls always love happy ending.

There is a couple that everyone envy in this school.
He is handsome. No one can deny this statement. In one glance, your eyes will captured by his manly appearance.
She is beautiful. Her wavy brown hair, slender body that girls drolling for. Her innocent and sweet face mixed with angelic voice will warms your heart.

He is 18 while his adorable girlfriend is 16.
Youngwoon famous for the taekwondo competition he won. And Kyuyoung famous for the singing competition she won.
Every one in the school praise the couple, but some people waiting them to break up too. Envy

Kyuyoung will accompany Kangin - Youngwoon nickname given by coach- in every competition he do. Like this sunday afternoon, she sitting on the first line. This is the final match where Kangin fight against someone named Siwon.

Kyuyoung cheering for her love. Smiling, almost crying too, when the judges decide that Kangin win the match. This is his last competition before he focus on the final exam, and it would be great if he can win his last competition in high school.

Kyuyoung half running to congratulates her boyfriend, giving him a hug and help him wipe his sweats.

The boy named Siwon approaching them. Smiling and showing his deep dimple. "Congratulation, hyung. Nice match" he says
"Thank you Siwon-ah, you do your best too. I almost lost my energy because of you" Kangin hits Siwon on the shoulder.

"Hey, let me introduce my girlfriend. Siwon, this is Kyuyoung and Kyuyoung, this is Siwon. Siwon is my junior in the club. He joins us 3 months ago because he's moved from US" Siwon shakes Kyuyoung and said "Nice to meet you"
Kyuyoung beamed.

**
Siwon is 17. And he is perfect,good at taekwondo. He learn it since he 9, before went to US at 12. And he is rich, since his parents have good business in US. And he is handsome, and good built, and single. He broke up with his girlfriend from US. That the information Kyuyoung heard from Kangin friends on club. And the fact that he is handsome, very handsome, makes the girls going wild. Although Kangin is handsome too, but he has a loud voice that scares girls.
While Siwon is everything girls want from a boyfriend, a gentleman alive.

Kyuyoung and Siwon simply comfortable with each other, they talk, sometimes Kyuyoung will sings in front of Kangin friends just to encourage them when practice. And Siwon always sitting on the nearest place to hears the angelic voice.
No, Kyuyoung is a devoted girlfriend. She loves Kangin so much. But as normal girl, she adores Siwon pretty much. Just like fans like their idols.
Siwon also adores Kyuyoung, he loves her voice so much. But a gentleman never take someone else girlfriend and ruin their happiness. Their friendship based on respect and adoration.
**
Five months before the final exam. Kangin's parents asking him to continue his study on the university placed far from their town. It's a good university, and Kangin must study extra hard for the selection tests.

It's hard for Kyuyoung to accepts the reality. But she and Kangin has this commitment. They will stand in this relationship as long as they can. This is just a little storm in their calm ocean of love.

In his spare time-which is so rare to get- Kangin would come to the club. Have some fun by fight with his junior, especially Siwon. The younger boy gets better now. Kangin lose to him many times now. Thanks to his lack of sleep, and rarely exercise.

"Kyuyoung-ah. I'm sorry I cant be with you after this. I have to attend my extra lesson. Bye baby" Kangin kisses her cheek and runs.
"Siwon, could you accompany her to her house? Thank you"
And Kyuyoung end up walking with Siwon. They talk and talk and laugh. They never realize since when Siwon and Kyuyoung being this close.
**
They fight. They fight several times but never as bad as this one. She misses her boyfriend, she wants to meet him. Just asking for a little of his time. But Kangin always refuses, buried on his books and lessons. Kyuyoung yells and crying. And Kangin cant do anything about this. He wants to hugs her, but Kyuyoung already runaway, run as far as possible. But he knows where is she going.

The club, no one at this place in the evening like this. So she can cry without anyone knows. Kangin looking at his girlfriend from distance. "Such a coward" he thinks. He knows that he have to comfort her now. But he cant, he knows she is too upset at him. And he cant facing an upset Kyuyoung, because he knows he is the one who makes her cry.