one shot (homin) 1

Madly in love

 

"Kyuhyun, where is our take-out noodles? I want to eat!!" The 7 month pregnant lady starts whining to her best friend. She laying on the couch at Kyuhyun and Changmin apartment.
" Oh my god, Vic. I think you become the second Changmin. You already eat so much toppoki on our way home and still hungry" Kyuhyun opening the plastic bag and take out the foods. 
"You eat toppoki too, and my foods are delivered for my baby. You hear what the doctor say right? I have to keep my baby healthy. While your foods are delivered to your hips"
"Hahaha.. I'll let you live this time" he place the noodle on the bowl and handed it to Victoria.
"Thank you, baby" she take the bowl and starts to eat on the living room. It's not like the usual Victoria, but whole pregnancy thing makes she has difficulties to move.
At that time, the door opens again and two men come in.
"Hi, Changmin. Hi, Yunho oppa" said the eating lady.
"Hi, Vic. How are you and the baby?" Asked Yunho with smile.
"Fine, we are fine oppa. The baby loves to wake me up by kicking. Annoying, but happy"
"Oh, really? Does the baby waking up now?" Asked Yunho.
" No, the baby is sleeping since we were at the doctor place. Very calm"
"Ah, it's good to know that you're all healthy"
"Vic, the baby needs is ready right? Do you need more help?" Asked Changmin.
" i think i need more help from you guys, to prepare the baby room. Maybe next weekend. Can you?"
"Of course. Me and Kyuhyun will help"
"Em, Vic. May join to help?" Asked Yunho.
"Oh, of course oppa. But are you sure you're not busy? I dont want to ruin your schedule"
" No. I'm free next weekend. I'll join " Yunho grins.
"Oh, my baby is kicking. Min, Kyu.. My baby is kicking"
"Oh, really? Let me touch it" Kyuhyun placed his palm to Victoria stomach."Wow.. His kick is very strong"
"Let me feel it" now Changmin replace Kyuhyun's hand. "Wow, you're right. He is strong"
"Vic, may I touch it too?" Yunho asked for permission.
" Yes oppa, here. He is kicking now" Victoria leads Yunho hand and place it on her stomach.
"Waa.. This is magical" Yunho can feels the kicking under his palm and smiling.
" Cheesy hyung. Stop it" said Kyuhyun.
" Do you love kids, oppa? My baby needs someone capable to take care of him as his uncle. I'm not really believe in these two hopeless uncles"
" I do love kids, Vic. And yes, i will take care of your baby as best as i can do"
" I will treat your baby like my own kid"
With that words, Changmin's heart dies a little.
------------------------------------------------
The next weekend can be called as chaos in Victoria's apartment.
There is baby equipment scattered everywhere. The boys never imagine that baby's necessities would be this troublesome.
They start with plastering the wallpaper, that end up only Yunho and Zhoumi handle this while the rest enjoying snack and chattering.
The next is baby box, Victoria nags a lot about where things would be placed.
Pleasing a pregnant woman could be pain in the , but they seems enjoy it.
" Do you already decide the name for the baby?" Asked Yunho to Zhoumi.
The Chinese man only shakes his head.
"I think Victoria is the one who have names in her mind" he answers.
Yunho nods.
"Honey, darling. I want this cupboard to be placed over there" she asked her husband to do so.
"Ah, Vic, you must careful with all sharp corner and dont placed the baby box near the window" Yunho gives some advices.
" Yes, yes. Thank you oppa. How come you can be this detail. You'll be a good father oppa"

"Something happen, right?" Kyuhyun placed his cup of tea on the table on the livingroom.
Changmin sitting beside him, looking at the tv without interest. No word coming from him.
" Yah, Shim! Answer me!" Kyuhyun raise his voice. This time Changmin only turn his head, facing Kyuhyun with sad expression.
" I'm tired looking at you like this. Did Yunho hyung doing something idiot? Since there is not any chance he's cheating on you" he hugs Changmin. 
" He wouldn't cheating on me, Kyu. You know that. This is me, not him"
" So, what problem is this? I'm sure enough this is about him. Min, tell me. Talk to me" he lets Changmin body. then Changmin lean his head on Kyuhyun tight.
" He wants kids, Kyu. Kids"
"So?"
" Kyu, are you sure you are a smart ? Although I knew i'm smarter, I never know you would be this idiot"
"Nice words. This is my Changmin. Continue please" Kyuhyun cares Changmin hair.
" I cant give him kids. You know, two men cant produce baby"
" You're the idiot, not me. You two can adopt"
" I think he wants his own kids"
"I dont think so. He loves every kids in this world. He even nicer than Santa"
Changmin breathe out. Trying to comforting his emotion.
"What if he really wants his own kids. And then he left me. I could die Kyu. I love him with all my heart, my life"
" It's better for you to ask him personally. This is crucial for your future. Everything gonna be just fine, Min. He loves you too much. He will never let you go"
Changmin believes Kyuhyun's words. He knows Yunho loves him, maybe more than he realize. But he is only human, and in some way, he cant endures this emotion. He starts to cry on Kyuhyun's lap.
------------------------------------------------------
Kyuhyun busies himself in gaming when his phone ringing. It's from Yunho hyung. Usually he choose to ignore any disturbance when he is playing computer, but this time he would making exception.
" Hello hyung. I'm in the middle of gaming. So if you asking for something not important, I will hit your head"
"Hahahahaaa.. Sorry for disturb you, Kyu. I just feel Changmin getting distant to me. And it makes me worried. Do you know what happen actually?"
"Yes, something happen hyung. Finally you realize!!"
----------------------------------------------------------
Yunho calls Changmin, asking him to have dinner together.
The thing that surprises Changmin is when Yunho choose a fancy restaurant. What day is today?
Yunho picking up Changmin from his university -Changmin takes his master degree- and go straight to the restaurant.
"May I ask, what day is today? Sorry I cant remember we celebrate any special event today"
"Nothing special, Min. I just glad we can have our private time. Just you and me. And really, you're the one who remember our special date. If you cant remember it, so do I"
"Right, so can we order now? I'm hungry"
They eat in silent. Changmin looked so nervous, he wants to let his frustration out. But he is too afraid to find out.
" So, Changmin" Yunho is the first one to break the ice. He reach for Changmin hand.
"Tell me what's wrong. What happen actually? Something happen between us, right"
Changmin take a deep breathe. Now is the time.
"You want kids, right hyung?"
Yunho nods.
"We cant have our own kids. And I'm afraid you will leave me because of this. I'm afraid that you will leave me, marry a girl and have kids. It that ever happen, i think I could die. So, before we are going too far, I want to know your decision" after said those words, he feels his burden getting lighter. But the important part is the answer.
Yunho hold and lift Changmin both hands, giving it a tight grip. 
"Since the first time, I already choose you. Because if I lose you, i'll lose my world. Changmin, I love you too much. I do love kids. But having my real child is not my dream. My dream is living my life happily, with you. You're my dream, my present and my future. We can adopt kids, but I cant live without you"
The words makes Changmin's heart warm. He wants to kiss his boyfriend, but he can not because so many people in the restaurant.
" Marry me" he said "Marry me, Jung Yunho"
"Changmin, I am the one who should propose to you" said Yunho, confused.
" I'm the one who propose to you. We both men. If you want to make me as the girl position in this relationship, i'll kick you under the table"
" No, that's not what I meant. Of course I will marry you. Well"
"Great, now I can continue my dinner" and Changmin continues chewing on his dinner.
The dessert finally come. Yunho looking at Changmin with nervous face.
"What happen, hyung?"
" No, nothing"
Changmin almost emptying his dessert when his spoon touch something metal in the bottom of his bowl. A platinum ring with "Y loves C" crafted on the it.
"Hyung, this is.. " Changmin put the ring on his hand.
Yunho take it, clean it with the napkin and kneel down.
"Marry me, Shim Changmin" Yunho smiles. Changmin look at his surroundings. People looking at them, smile to seeing this happy moment.
"Give me three promises" said Changmin.
Yunho laughs. "Yes, what are those?”
" Love me forever"
" I will"
"Everytime we fight, we will make it up. Solve it together"
"Yes, we should"
" Make sure we will have happy family and kids"
"Yes, I promise"
Then, Changmin close the gap between them with warm kiss.
On the car on their way home, Changmin holding Yunho hand tightly. The ring shining on their hand.
"I never think that you will propose to me on today. We not talking properly for almost two weeks"
" I called Kyuhyun this afternoon, and then I decide to did the proposal. I dont want you too stress and frustrated. As soon as we married, you won't be frustrated anymore. I can make it up to you. But since it will my first experience too, I hope you'll not disappointed"
"Oh, what did you talking about?"
-------------------------------------------------------
Back to the afternoon
"Yes, something happen hyung. Finally you realize!!"
"What?"
"You too dating for a long time, I cant believe you dont understand what he wanted"
"Kyu, just help me. Tell me everything you know"
" I cant, hyung. Changmin would kill me if I tell our secret. You must know by yourself"
"I'm clueless. Give me hints"
"Well, ok. It's something related to kids, familiy, your future"
"What?"
"Yes, and , well.. He is 25 years old man with ual frustration"
"What?!"
"Sorry hyung, that's all. Bye"
----------------------------------------------------
" He told you about my ual frustration? I will chop his fingers when I get home!" Said Changmin angrily.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Oh, i feel something" Kyuhyun shivers a little. He and Siwon are watching movie on the theater.
"What? It's too cold here? I can hug you so you will feel warm" Siwon offers, he loves to hug Kyuhyun anyway.
" No, i just feel like something bad will happen"

 

 

 

 

_sorry for all typos and grammar disaster. Too lazy to edit_