married #

Madly in love

"Do you wearing make up??"
"Yes?"
"You're the one who wearing white suit"
"Yes?"
"Your dad will accompany you walking on the aisle"
"Yes! What is your point, Kyu?"
"So, you're the girl"
" you! Stop saying this silly thing, and stop teasing me!" Changmin standing in front of the mirror. Looking at his perfect reflection.
"Ahahahahaha.. Dont be angry at your happy day"
"You are the one who starts this"
"I'm sorry. But you looked great! I'm envy"
"Thank you my best man"
Yeah, today is Changmin and Yunho's wedding day. Kyuhyun on Changmin's room. Ready to be the best man ever. He met Yunho before, the groom looked nervous and happy. He told everyone he met that he is the luckiest man on earth to have Changmin as his company. He is chessy, as always.
Kyuhyun wake up and standing beside Changmin. " Am I good?"
"Yes, you looked perfect."
"Perfect is a word that suit you the best, Changmin"
"We are perfect. Always"
"Oh Min, I will miss you so much!" Kyuhyun hugs Changmin. He is his best friend, best cousin, and best brother ever. They are twin in everyway but blood. And now, his best brother will get married. Live with each other for more than 6 years, play with each other since birth. Their bond is strong and in some point, Kyuhyun not ready to let Changmin away.
"Okay boys. Stop being so sweet with each other. Get ready! Hurry!" Ahra noona standing on the door. Calling for the bride(?) And best man to get ready.
When Kyuhyun get out from the room, Changmin's two little sisters enter the room. Giving their brother hugs and sweet words.
**
The wedding was beautiful. They married in the church, all guests solemnly praise the couple. Wishing their new happy life.
Five months baby Henry loves to smiles and he is friendly with everyone. Yunho like to carry him around. Show off his chubby nephew -biologically not, but Yunho loves baby Henry too much- to his friend and get many "after this, raise your own children!" from friends and family.
A little girl named Sunmin gets the bouquet from Changmin. Everyone laughing at her fortune.
The next big thing is Kyuhyun's wedding in 8 months. 
But for the newly wed, the next big thing is their honeymoon to Bali.