couple in love 2

Madly in love

 

Kyuhyun and Changmin sitting face to face in the corner of a cafe near their apartment. Enjoying the comfortable music and having their coffee time while waiting for Victoria. Today they will shopping for Victoria's needs. She is 5 months pregnant and she need new clothes because her belly starts to come out.
In minutes, they can see Victoria enters the cafe, Kyuhyun waves his hand so Vic can recognizes them.
The lady sits beside Kyuhyun, put her bag on the table and signs.
"I'm frustrated" it's the first sentence that comes out from her.
"What? Why?" Asks Changmin, can't understands the reason.
"Wait, i need some juice. A glass of orange juice and a slice of chocolate cake. It would make me feel better" 
Changmin waves to asks the waitress to bring her orders.
"So, Vic. What's wrong?" Asks Kyuhyun.
"Yeah? A pregnant lady is not allowed to stressful to much. May we help?"
"I'm 5 months pregnant, and my husband busies with his work, and come home late, and tired. Well, my brain understands actually. But my hormones don't! Its my trisemester and my husband doesnt have time-or energy- to get rid of this. So yeah, I'm ually frustrated. He doesn't have time, even only to cuddling with me! Seriously, i need attention, I'm going crazy"
"Okay.. Okay.. Calm down baby. Drink your juice first" Kyuhyun grab the juice from the waitress' hand.
" Just talk to him then" Changmin try to give suggestion.
"I dont have heart. He working so much since I told him I'm pregnant. He was so happy, but you know, having baby means more money. He works more to fulfill our needs"
"you lucky to have a responsible husband like him" 
"So, what we can do for you?"
"you have to hanging out with me, help me to forget my frustration. You dont know how how stressful i am. You both are healthy 25 years old with hot boyfriend. When you get , you'll get . Nothing like ual frustration can hits you"
"Well, yeah. I dont get any since birth. And I know how awful when we ually frustrated." Said Changmin.
" I do too" confess Kyuhyun.
" What? No when you have hot boyfriend?" Asks Vic.
" Did you have with Zhaomi hyung before marriage?" Asks Changmin.
" No! But we get marriage at pretty young age. Me and Mimi are 23 at that time! Many people wondering the reason, weather I get pregnant first. But no.. Girls should have pride to keep their purity to their husband. That's what my parent taught me. And finally, I get pregnant after waiting for 2 years"
" That's what Yunho parent taught to him. That before marriage is against our tradition"
" and the hard consequences" Kyuhyun adds.
"But that's means that they love you so much. It's hard to find respectful guy like your boyfriend" Victoria grabs Kyuhyun and Changmin hand.
"Just wait for the right time, they'll be yours forever. Something great deserves the time. Keep your heart for the best"
"Yes, we are lucky, indeed"