couple in love 1

Madly in love

"This is stupid. why we did this in the first place?" said the taller youngman to his cousin.
"YOU did this. not me. i will make something better than this" said Kyuhyun. his eyes narrowed at the ruined cake on the table.
"Today is our anniversary, Kyu. I want something special. and this idea" Changmin slammed his apron to random place.
"hey, cheer up man. Yunho will eats anything you make, anyway"
"shut up! i can't do this" a teardrop fell from the corner of Changmin eyes. he stepped out the kitchen and sit at the couch.
"dont cry" Kyu approaced Changmin and started to rubbing his back, tries to comfort him. "we can asking Vic for help. she is the best chef we know"
"yes, Vic. let's call her" Changmin suddenly reached his phone calling his Chinese best friend.

Victoria only lives two floors above Changmin and Kyuhyun's apartment. so, in fifteen minutes, the beautiful lady already standing in their livingroom.
"aw... Changminnie, you are so cute" she pinched the youngest cheek, " i remember Mimi's gift at our first anniversary. LV's purse. not my type actually, but I'm still thankful"
"did your husband knew that you didnt like the present?" asked kyuhyun
Victoria shook her head. "nope. he will feels so sad"
"vic, help me to bake a cake and cook for dinner" Changmin begged."for six people"
"six?" asked Kyuhyun.
" yes. I want you, Vic, Siwon hyung and Zhou Mi hyung join to celebrate our anniversary"
"so, we have to prepare our mental to all sappy words Yunho hyung will say" Kyuhyun warned Vic, while the woman only grins and nods.
"That is my boyfriend you are talking about. and Siwon hyung also a cheesy person. our boyfriends are ridiculously romantic. deal with it"
"good point" Kyuhyun nodded
"that a sweet way to showing love. and now's your turn to show some love. help me cooking because we dont have much time left" Victoria hands hold changmin and kyuhyun's arms on her each side.