random fanfic __the way you look at me__ part 3

Madly in love

way tooooo lazy to edit anything

 

4 years later

She is 20 now. Beautiful and famous on her academy for having mesmerizing voice. She learn how to be a nurse on the academy pretty far from her hometown. Now she living on the dorm with the other girls from same hometown.

"What is this, Kyu? I told you soooooo many times that this is not the suitable color for my eyes" Chanmi nags again and again while Kyuyoung applying the eyeshadow to her.

"No, this colors are natural and you looked so beautiful. Believe me!" Now she applying the blush on to the slim cheeks.

"Stop being so biased. You love me to much to say that i'm ugly"

Kyuyoung laughs so hard. Chanmi always like that, never believe that she is beautiful. "You're beautiful, you idiot!"

"I know, of course i am. I am a girl after all"
"And you're hot!"
"That sounds like you hitting on me"
"Nah, even if i'm hitting on you, you'll still prefer that clumsy guy rather than y lady like me"
Chanmi rolls her eyes. "What lady?"

"What time Yunho will pick you up?"
"Well, in 15 minutes i guess"
"So, you'll be ready in 30 minutes"
"What? I'll be late"
"No. Guy must waiting. It's the rules"
"What rules?"
"Girls' rules. Now, where's that baby blue dress?"

**
"Aigo"
"What? Am i ugly?" Chanmi asking her best friend.
"My daughter is grown up"
"What do you mean. Weird"
"Look at you. Beautiful"
"Kyu, i really want to smack your head right now"
Kyuyoung looking at the tall girl in front of her. Chanmi is beautifully innocent with baby blue dress covering her slim body, simple make up and her straight black hair. Yes, she is 178cm tall, tall enough to make some guys feel like midget. And the A cup s make her feels not attractive at all. But since this Yunho boy shown up and makes her calm days turns upside down. Chanmi seems like enjoying her days more.
And there is a ring of the front bell.
"Oh, that must be Yunho. Oh my God" Chanmi panicked.

"Dont be like that, keep calm and act like a lady! Breathe!!"

A knock on the door and it swing open. "So, Chanmi will having date tonight. Your boy already waiting, honey. And by the way, he is handsome and hot. What's his name?" their dorm senior, Sunmin smiles and winking.

"Yunho, muscular and tall" answer Kyuyoung.
Sunmin nods "i like his mole, y"

"Ah,stop you two! Unnie. What should i do? I'm not confident at all" Chanmi try to make her dress looked more neat. " This is my first time having date"

"Jezz, you're looked gorgeous. Believe me! And just let him waiting for a while. Dont shows that you're ready before he come. Pretend to hard to get. See his effort first. Okay?"

Chanmi nods. Counting until 300, trying to calm down herself, and she leave her room and whisper "wish me luck" to Sunmin and Kyuyoung.

The girls giggle at her. They follow her to the door. They hear the nervousness on Chanmi's voice when she said sorry for took a long time and Yunho said that it's no problem, and praise how beautiful Chanmi, then correct his words by saying she is beautiful everyday but tonight she is super beautiful. Yunho is adorable and clumsy and sweet at the same time. The couple beamed in shyness and they go to their date.
**
A year later.

Sunmin finishes her education and ready to go back to their hometown and working there. "Unnie, I will miss you so much" Chanmi and Kyuyoung hugging the petite girl. " I will miss you too. Unnie need to back to our hometown and working there. Wish me luck. You two have to be good girls. I love you" Sunmin kiss their cheeks and enter the cab. "Bye bye, visit me on holidays! I know you'll visit to your parents next month, so tell me and we'll meet"
"Nee.. Bye bye unnie"
**
3 years later

Last year, Kyuyoung and Chanmi graduate from their academy and going back to their hometown.
For the past 4 years on the academy days, she only come home every 6 months and spend two weeks in there. Now she working here as a assistant on a clinic.
Sunmin unnie already dating a man for two and half years. They meet on the hospital, when this man's grandpa was sick and Sunmin was the one who take care of him.
It starts only by the oldman's jokes that he wants a granddaughter like Sunmin and asking this guy to marry her. Before he went to the army, he asking for Sunmin to wait for him. Now since he already released, Sunmin wants to introduce this boyfriend-become-fiancee.
Seems like the oldman wish comes true. And tonight, Sunmin will introduce him to Chanmi and Kyuyoung.

"I missed Yunho." Chanmi sipping her strawberry milkshake. "This is his favorite"
" He is in the army, you must wait for a year more"
"I hope after he release, he will purpose me"
"Since when you become this weird? His chessyness influence your brain?"
"I love him"
"To much harlequin, Chanmi"
"Just because you not meet someone special doesnt means you can mocking at me. How about that sweet guy, the tall one, and handsome?"
"Jonghyun? No, we broke up already. That kids never understand me"
"I think he is nice. You sings, and he plays guitar well. Perfect"
"He is two years younger than me"
"Age doesnt matter"
"It doesnt, but maturity does!"
"Both of you are childish"
"Really?"
Before the conversation turns into a cat fight, Sunmin came while hugging someone's arm.
Kyuyoung turns her head, the one Sunmin unnie hugging is Kangin oppa. What?
"Girls, this is Kim Youngwoon. My boyfriend. And these girls are Shim Chanmi and Cho .."
"Kyuyoung. Hi"
"You already know Kyuyoung-i?" Asks Sungmin

 

 

Note; Lee Jonghyun from CN Blue. Hohoho..