random fanfic __the way you look at me__ part 2

Madly in love

And there, Kangin can see someone come closer to Kyuyoung. He can recognize him as Siwon. And he can see Siwon warp Kyuyoung's shoulder with his strong arm. Comforts her and lend his shoulder for her to cry.
And Kangin realizes. Maybe, just maybe, she is not with him anymore.
**
The next day, with puffy eyes and lumpy steps, Kyuyoung going to her school. Thinking about their fight makes her doesnt want to go, but school is important and she doesnt want to make her parents worried. on the end of the alley, she sees Kangin waiting for her. With his unreadable expression, they walking down the street in silent.
**
The silent stays until they reach the school enterance, the ice breaks when Kangin cant handle his feeling anymore. "Kyu, i'm sorry. Sorry for everything" Kangin said while cares her long hair, receiving a simple nod from her, before he runs to his class. And Kyuyoung doesnt know what to do after this.
**
Pretending everything is okay, Kyuyoung accompany Kangin in the club. Kangin going here not to practice, he wants to say good bye. He will focusing more on the exam rather than anything. And maybe, he can get a little more time for his girlfriend.

Or not.

Siwon said that he'll miss them so much. And from the way Kyuyoung looking at Siwon and although she tries her best to pretend, she know that she is sad. Not for Kangin, but because she cant meet Siwon anymore, she doesnt have reaseon to visit this place anymore. And Kangin, although very tough in the outside, is a pretty sensitive person. And his instinct knows what shes thinking.

It's a lie if he said he is not disappointed. But he already knows, and he cant blame anyone for this. He have to let her go, it's the best decision for them. He cant stay at this unhealthy relationship, it only make more wounds and holes in their heart and feeling.

"Kyu, we should end this" Kangin is the first one to bring up this topic while they are in a small cafe, enjoying their evening in silent and pointless words.hjnm

"End what?" She asks

"Our relationship"

And silent comes after. Kyuyoung staring at her drink. Suddenly that iced coffee seems so interesting.

"Kyu.."

"Why?" She asks, cut the sentence Kangin want to say. There are a hint of tears on the corner of her eyes.

"This is not good for us. I know, and you know too. When we are together like this, your mind going somewhere else"

Silent, Kyuyoung cant denies that. It's the truth. And feeling of remorse fills her heart.

"I know, your heart belongs to Siwon now." The words come out so weak, barely heard.

"Oppa, no. It's my fault. Not him. Dont hurt him, please"

A weak smile plastered on Kangin face, "No one can be blamed. Not you, not him, not me, i guess. If i angry at him, he's already in hospital by now"

"Oppa, i'm sorry. I supposed to be only love you, but.. I'm so stupid to feel this way about him"

"And remain unhappy and being fake in front of me. No, i dont want that"

"Oppa.."

"The way you look at him. I know that look. It was how you look at me before. But that look not belongs to me anymore. Kyuyoung, please be happy, okay" Kangin holds Kyuyoung hands for the last time that night.
"Goodbye. Next time we meet again, i want you to give me the happiest smile"
And tears on her cheeks is the evident of the free heart and the beautiful goodbye.