one shot (wonkyu) 1

Madly in love

 

Siwon is Kyuhyun's forever crush. He first met him when his father went to his college reunion. His father and Siwon's father are friends on their college days.
Kyuhyun only 14 when his heart skipped a beat because of Siwon's smile. The 16 years old boy is so polite and friendly, too friendly sometimes. He likes to touch Kyuhyun palms and massages those delicate hands. Anyway, Kyuhyun still like it.
------------------------
"Kyuhyunnnnie.. Kyunnie.. Woah, I miss you so much. How are you?" Siwon hugged Kyuhyun for the first time after not seeing each other over a year. Kyuhyun visited Siwon' house. How could this called house, this house is so big, beautiful, clean, and classy. This place should be called as a palace, and Siwon is the prince, like the story on fairytale books.
While the parents busy talking and enjoying their reunion, Siwon take Kyuhyun's hand and guiding him to the back yard.
" Do you like sport?" Asks the older man. His hand playing his basketball and threw it, successfully score a 3 point shoot.
" No, i prefer study and online game to spent my time"
" Oh, I love basketball, and I can do taek wondo. No outside activities?? You have beautiful white skin" Siwon threw the ball to Kyuhyun. He catched it.
"not really, but sometimes i help my mom gardening. I love roses" Kyuhyun blushing, still bouncing the ball.
"Ah, no wonder why you're beautiful like roses"
Nice, now Kyuhyun can get heart attack because he is way too happy. "Thanks" he murmurs.
"But you have to be careful. roses are beautiful but you have to aware of their spine" Kyuhyun threw the ball back to Siwon.
"Do you have spine??"
"I have a very rude tongue. You just dont know"
"Wow, but you're not rude. In my opinion, you're so innocent"
"Well, then I have another weapon, innocence face and rude tongue. i cant hurt people feeling without looked guilty. Wow, so dangerous"
"But you're so polite Kyuhyun. No rude words slips from your tongue"
" We're just not close enough, so i guess i dont want to leave bad image to you"
"Okay, how about this?!" Siwon stop playing his ball, walking to Kyuhyun and close the gap between them. "Close enough?"
Kyuhyun heart almost exploded. "Hey, this is too much mister. Stop being teletubbies and please, respect my personal space"
Siwon laugh.. "Not rude, but cute."
------------------------------------------------------------
"So.. That's the Siwon guy who stole your heart?" Changmin peeking from the space on Kyuhyun window.
" Yes, and control your behavior! You're the only one who know about this. Even Ara noona dont know about this"
" You trust me too much, dear cousin. I can mess up your life if you keep told me everything"
" I can do that to yours too. So we are even"
" Nice point. Okay, lets go. He is waiting for us"
The boys running down the stairs, carrying their bags.
"You both took so long, Siwon already waiting " Kyuhyun's mother waving her hand, wanting the kids to hurry.
"No problem, mam. Maybe they want to re-check their things"
"Ah, you're so nice and sweet guy, Siwon-ah"
"We are ready mom" said Kyuhyun.
Kyuhyun mother nods, "And Siwon-ah, this is Changmin. My nephew. Please take care of my boys,ne"
Siwon nodded. "Hallo Changmin shii. My name is Siwon. Nice to meet you"
"Nice to meet you to. Sorry for being an infiltrator for this event"
"No, really, i think Kyunnie would be more comfortable when there is someone around his age"
The boys carry their bags and said their goodbye.
------------------------------------------------------
The car went to the mountain on the country side. They parked and greeting some Siwon's friends. They are Hyukjae, Donghae, Yoochun and Junsu. This is just usual camping near the river. Nice view, nice air.
"I always love the mountain air.. So fresh" Changmin take a deep breathe.
"Yeah, but help us to build the tent, you lazy " said Kyuhyun.
" You already have Siwon-shii beside you. Better for me to help Donghae-shii and Hyukjae-shi preparing the campfire"
"We cant built this with only two people" yells Kyuhyun
"Wrong, Yoochun-shii and Junsu-shii can do that, pamper boy" Changmin left them.
Siwon just laughing see the two bickering.
" You two are very close, dont you?"
" Since we were born, we always been together. Like twins. He knows me, I know him. It's annoying sometimes"
" I do feel jealous. I want to know you too"
Kyuhyun blushing, Siwon always says cheesy thing to make him blush. Damn!
-----------------------------------------------------
Fishing is something fun, Siwon convince the boys.
But Kyuhyun dont know where is the fun part on fishing.
"I'm not a patient person. Really. And where is those damn fish?!" Kyuhyun lose his patience. He sit on the rock in the middle of the river.
"Relax cousin, you'll scare the fish" Changmin, the one sit on the rock beside him, still enjoying his fishing.
"I cant do this, i quit!" Kyuhyun standing on the rock. It's slippery, and Kyuhyun knows that he must step on the rock carefully.
"Careful Kyu, the rock is slippery, and the gap between the rock is pretty wide."
"I know, I know" Kyuhyun listen but not actually obey his cousin's advice
First rock, second rock, its looked fine. But on the third rock, the accident happens.
Kyuhyun fall to the river. He actually can swim, but too panic to use his ability.
Changmin can swim really well, he immediately jump to the river, trying to reach his cousin. Kyuhyun can feel someone grab his hand and body a moment later, before he out.
When he wake up, he is on the tend. Changmin sit beside him.
"Finally you wake up, sleepy head" he helps Kyuhyun to sit from his sleeping position.
"Ah. I feel like now. Thank you for save me, buddy"
"No need to thank me. It's not me who save you. It's Siwon-shii"
"What?"
"Yes, and.. I dont know this will make you damn happy or shame as hell. But you've got your first kiss from him. Really"
"You useless, you are the one who should help me!"
"He save you, you should be thankful to him, not blame me you idiot!"
"And he kiss me, and that was my first kiss, and i cant even enjoy it!"
"But it saved your life, shut up!"
And suddenly Siwon come to the tent.
"Kyuhyun, finally you wake up! Thanks God"
He hug the young boy and he left the tent to yells at his boys "guys, Kyuhyun is awake"
Kyuhyun come out the tent and get a hug from Donghae.
All the guys are thankful that nothing serious wound on Kyuhyun body.
Yoochun bragging how cool Siwon was and Hyukjae said about that was Siwon first kiss. And the ending is teasing the savior and the victim about the kiss. Changmin only laughing his off.
------------------------------------------------------Kyuhyun was 20 years old. He already live with Changmin for 2 years now.
They study in the same university, so they decide to live together.
And this saturday, Kyuhyun supposed to visit his parents and stay there for a night. Changmin was enjoying his snack time with Yunho -his boyfriend- when the bell on the door rings.
"Hyung, can you open the door?" Asks Changmin. He too lazy and dont have heart to leaving his two chocolate cakes alone.
Yunho open the door and found a crying Kyuhyun.
"I"m sorry to interrupt you and Changmin. But I dont know where else to go, and I need a hug, Yunho hyung~~" Kyuhyun suddenly warps his arms around Yunho shoulder, still crying.
Yunho never see Kyuhyun crying before, he just caress Kyuhyun back so he can calm down.
"Hey, what are you.. Kyu, why you are crying?" Changmin approaching them. He almost get angry when he sees Yunho hugs someone else. But when he realize it's a crying Kyuhyun, he immediately join the hug. And then Kyuhyun releases Yunho and moves to hug Changmin, still crying. Changmin, although being with Kyuhyun for almost his entire life, rarely seeing his cousin crying like this.
"Yun, what happen?"
"I dont know, I open the door, and Kyuhyun is crying, and suddenly he hugs me"
This is must be something bad.
"Something bad happen to your parents?" Asks Changmin, feeling panic attacks his brain. Kyuhyun's parent is important for him too.
Kyuhyun shakes his head.
"So, what happen??"
"I just need hug right now"
"Okay.." Changmin ruffles Kyuhyun hair.
After ten minutes, finally Kyuhyun stop crying. But he still sobs sometimes.
They sit on the dinner table, and it looked like Kyuhyun have interest in Changmin's chocolate cakes. And then he just eat it all.
"Chocolate understands" he said
"Usually I will kill you if you touch my food, but for today I can let you. So tell me now, what happen"
Kyuhyun almost crying again, when Changmin yells "stop crying, big baby. I'm not sacrifice my two chocolate cakes for nothing"
Kyuhyun take a deep breath, stands, take a glass of water and take a big gulp. " I saw Siwon, he is on a date with a girl. His girlfriend"
6 years, everyone know they attracted to each other. And still, no one take the step to confess.
"How do you know she is his girlfriend?"
"My assumption"
"They holding hands?" Asks Changmin
Kyuhyun shakes his head
"They kissing?"
Kyuhyun shakes his head.
"They hugging?"
Kyuhyun shakes his head. "But they looked good together. He is handsome, she is beautiful"
Changmin wants to throw a bucket of ice to Kyuhyun's head.
"Kyuhyun, that's not the logical reason! Wake up!"
"They looked so in love"
"If you in a relationship, you would holding hands" Changmin grabs Yunho hand. The older man looked confused.
"Kissing," he gives Yunho a full kiss on the lips, Yunho enjoys it.
"or hugging" he hugs Yunho, the older man warps his arms aroung Changmin slender body.
"See, and the partner response too. Not one sided skinship"
"That's gross. Why I have to see you guys kissing" Kyuhyun protests.
-----------------------------------------------------------
" Let's go shopping" said Changmin in front seat exitedly. Beside him, Yunho drives the car.
" Why I have to go shop with you?" Ask Kyuhyun on the back seat.
" Because you are sit in this car, and the destination of this car in the nearby mall"
"You said well just go for lunch"
"Not only lunch. Come on, shopping is fun, although lunch have the most fun"
" Men shouldnt enjoy shopping, Changmin" said Kyuhyun. Such wrong words.
" Why not?! Its gender issue. Women can enjoy, and the men not?" he shakes his head.
"We, as a man, has right to be fashionable too. To appear as handsome as possible" the tallest man keep giving his speech on the front seat, while Yunho only smiling and shake his head.
"Bla bla bla bla.." Kyuhyun mimicking Changmin speech.
---------------------------------------------
Accompanying Changmin on mall is such pain in the for both Kyuhyun and Yunho. Kyuhyun prefers waiting on the outside of the shop with Yunho when suddenly he sees a familiar figure on the shop across the side. It's Siwon, hugging a man. They are so close, Kyuhyun can see how Siwon whisper to the man ear and he giggling. Like a rock hit his chest, his breathe become harder and an attack of emotion dominate his heart. He doesnt want to see more than that.
"Min, I need to relax. May I go to the nearby cafe?" He asks.
"Sure.."
"May I join Kyuhyun?" Asks Yunho to Changmin. He is bored to death.
"Okay. I'll see there"
"Thanks God, i'm not alone" said Yunho as he sitting on the couch with Kyuhyun. Enjoying his bubble tea while Changmin sight seeing by himself.
" Why Kyuhyun, you looked so sad? Disappointed? The bubble tea not good enough?"
"No hyung. The bubble tea is fine" he sips his drink again. " How can you tell me that I'm sad?"
" It's written on your face"
Is that so obvious?? Out of shock, he smiles "You're so understanding, hyung. Changmin so lucky to have you"
" I am the lucky one. He is a nice boy"
"I know he is nice, but stubborn and difficult"
" All I need just love. I do love him"
" Cheesy hyung. Cheesy" Kyuhyun smiles. Yunho give him a comfortable rub on his shoulder. When will he meet someone who loves him like the way Yunho hyung loves Changmin?
They keep talking and laughing together when a familiar figure come closer.
"Kyuhyun?" A familiar voice reach Kyuhyun ears as he turn around to face Siwon.
"Siwon-hyung, hai"
"Who is this guy?" Siwon staring at Yunho with furious eyes.
"This is Yunho hyung, ah. Yunho hyung, this is Siwon and Siwon hyung, this is Yunho"
Yunho stands and invite to a handshake, which Siwon take with a hard grip. Yunho knows that this guy seem doesnt like him so much.
" Yunho hyung is Ch..."
Changmin enters the cafe in time, with shopping bag on his both hands. " Hello, guys. Oh my, Siwon hyung. How are you?" He greets Siwon, but the man still looked pissed off.
"What happen here? Why just standing? Let's sit and talk. It's a long time hyung" Changmin takes the seat in front of Yunho.
" Yunho, darling. Can you carry these bag? Help me" it's not a request, it's an order.
" Darling?" Siwon repeats.
" Yes, it's not weird to calling your boyfriend as darling right?"
Siwon staring at Changmin and Yunho. They have the same couple ring.
" So, you're single" asks Siwon to the youngman in front of him. Kyuhyun just nods.
" He is single, because he is too stupid to confess" said Changmin, and get a kick from Kyuhyun under the table.
" You like someone?" Kyuhyun just nods. He cant say a word.
"What are you doing here hyung?" Asks Changmin.
" Doing my job, as a model. We take the photo for a clothing brand here"
"Are you single?" Changmin asks again, Yunho starts to laughing. While Kyuhyun getting paler and red.
"Yes, I am"
" So, whose the guy you hug just before?"
" Oh, that's my modeling partner"
" You hug your partner on public?" Asks Yunho. "Yes, i hug everyone I like" said Siwon innocently.
"He hugs me once on our camping two years ago, it just because I successfully make ramen" said Changmin.
"And I stop hugging you because you said that you'll throw the boiling pan to my head, yeah. You treat me like that just after we met for 5 hours"
" You love skin ship too much, hyung"
All of them laughing, except Kyuhyun. There is happiness spread in his heart. He just smiles.
They take same chit chat about their current life, Changmin on his Math study while Kyuhyun learns Computer. Yunho owns tofu shop and find out that both him and Siwon loves to do gym. No wonder why they have a good shape and muscular body. Yunho can do Hapkido while Siwon is good at Taekwondo. Changmin still have muscles because he loves swimming, while Kyuhyun not do any sport. For him, gardening once a week is good and make him sweating enough.
"After this, where you want to go?" Asks Changmin to Kyuhyun.
"Home" answer Kyuhyun.
"Woops.. I think I need to go to Yunho's house first. It's been a long time since the last time i greet your parent, right yeobo?"
Yunho just nods, everyone know what the scheme on Changmin head.
"I can drive you home, Kyu" Siwon offers.
"Well, nice. I'm sorry Kyu. See you at home tonight"
-----------------------------------------------------------
In the car, Kyuhyun restless. Siwon can see it fronm the corner of his eyes.
"What's wrong Kyu?" He cover Kyuhyun hand with his. Grip it delicately.
Kyuhyun startled, his heart almost explode because of this action.
" No, nothing."
" You're looked uncomfortable"
" No, I'm fine"
Siwon let go Kyuhyun's hand."So," there is an awkward pause.
"So what, hyung?"
" Just wondering who is the one you like, or love"
Awkward silent surrounding them, before finally Siwon break the ice.
" Sorry, it's personal matter. I shouldnt asking about that"
Kyuhyun smiles, his mind is full of thoughts.
The rest of their journey is full of silent. When they arrive at the parking lot of Kyuhyun's apartment, Kyuhyun step out of the car and speak.
"Thank you hyung. Want to come first?" He offers. Siwon just shake his head while smiling.
Kyuhyun with his brown orbs staring at Siwon's dark orbs, he let out a deep breathe. He dont know how many times he take deep breathe that day.
"And about the one I love, he just drove me home, and now I'm staring at him" after say those words, Kyuhyun turn around and walking away, he speed up his footstep. A burden on his heart for 6 years already gone. He's too afraid to hear Siwon's answer.
While Siwon, after precessing the words, suddenly step out from his car and run, before Kyuhyun getting too far.
"Kyu.. Hei.. Kyu.." Finally Siwon can reach his wrist, still panting.
He is smiling, showing his deep dimple. Kyuhyun heart pounding hard in his chest. "Can we go out on a date? Tomorrow? For dinner? As a couple?" Siwon asks.
"What?" Is this a dream?
"Oh, i forget. I have to ask you this first. Cho Kyuhyun, would you be my boyfriend?"
It's just like all the world become brighter, his knee become weak, and his heart happy.
"Yes, i would" Kyuhyun answering with beautiful smile.
"Thank you" Siwon bend a little, and Kyuhyun close the gap between their lips.
Now, he can get a proper kiss, his second kiss. And he enjoys it so much. It's like his dreams come true.