I thought so

Finding my way to you (Song Fic)

 

Yonghwa's POV

 

“WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!” eight voices chorused together. I had a pretty good idea who they were. I looked up to see Hyoyeon-ssi and Sunny-ssi in front of the rest of SNSD with concern evident on their faces. I took a deep breath and explained the whole incident to them. The were alarmed by this and some of them started tearing up. They were all hugging each other when Sunny-ssi looked at me sadly with a hint of another emotion and bowed saying “Yonghwa-ssi, thank you for admitting Seohyun-ah to the hospital. You may go now.”

 

I was slightly taken aback by what she said. Why would i go when someone i love dearly’s fate was undecided yet, I love her more than all of you guys combined, i’m never going to leave her, at least not until she gets better. “No, even though we ended We Got Married, I love her and i’m not going to leave her.” i whispered shakily as tears that i didn’t know were there slid down my face. Sunny-ssi smiled and said “I thought so.” but other than that, she did not say anything. I sat back down and continued praying and praying as tears were still sliding down my face. Sunny-ssi rubbed my back soothingly and gave me a sad smile and said “I love Seohyun-ah too and i feel terribly sad right now but we have to stay strong for her and prepare for the worst outcome possible.”

 

Just when she said that, the doctor leading the operation came out and asked us to gather around him. He announced that Seohyun’s wounds were fine and she had 16 stitches on a stomach but the wound didn’t affect any vital organs in the body. But due to the blows to her head, she would suffer from minor amnesia, so she may not remember somethings about her life and that she was awake. He also said not to let her move to much as it’ll reopen the stitches on her stomach. Relief coursed through my veins and me and the rest of SNSD quickly went into the ward to see Seohyun.

 

When we went in, the girls of SNSD started to fuss over Seohyun asking if she needed anything or if she was in any pain. I decided to go to the bathroom to freshen up and to wear the extra shirt i had in my bag as there was nothing i could do at that moment to get between them. I called Minhyuk-ah and told him to tell the rest of CN Blue that i was fine and i won’t be going back to the dorm tonight as I was going to stay by Hyun’s side in the hospital. I then went back to the ward to find the rest of SNSD about to leave. They told me to take care of Seohyun and they’ll be back in the morning as they left, I nodded in response. I walked in slowly to find Hyun reading a self-improvement book, probably one of her unnies brought. “Hyun are you okay?” i asked softly. She put down the book and gave me an odd look and said “Who are you?” while blinking her clear eyes that were no longer manically distressed.

 

“Hyun stop playing, come on it’s me Yong-seobang.” I replied laughing a bit, but the sound came out as kind of a bark. “Seriously I don’t know who you are and how can you be my husband?” she replied curtly. It was then that i realized that she had forgotten me due to her amnesia, but why had she forgotten only me when she can remember the rest of SNSD. I wanted to cry. My love had forgotten who i was and what we went through together. I took a deep breath to calm myself down and told her who I was and that i wasn’t really her husband and that I was once in a broadcast with her called We Got Married, and we were like best friends. As i told her what we went through together i wanted to cry even more as i know that she doesn’t know who i am. After i told her what we went through together, i excused myself and went to find her doctor.

 

“ Why doesn’t she remember me and only me and our whole experience?” I asked shakily holding on to whatever self-control i had left. The doctor said in a sad voice “Maybe her brain had associated you with the pain of the accident as you were the last person she saw. Her brain had decided to protect her from the pain by forgetting your memories together entirely.” I walked sadly back to her ward. I told her that she didn’t have to remember what we went through immediately, but to know that i’ll always be by her side. 

 

She nodded slowly and said “Yong-ssi, please don’t be sad, i would want to get to know you again.” softly. I turned to look at her while a small smile appeared on my face whispered “It’s okay, i’m not sad.”. She laid back down on her bed and said “Yong-ssi, i’m exhausted, i’m going to rest now. Please go home and rest before coming back tomorrow.” I said softly “ I’m not leaving you here alone.” and started humming a soft lullaby. A few minutes later, i heard her breathing become deep. I rested my head on her bed as i held her hand and whispered “Hyun, I love you, please don’t ever scare me like that ever again and please remember me soon......”

 

 

A/N: Hello my readers, i hope you enjoy this chapter. This chapter is really not as good as i'd like it to be but it'll do^^ BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!!! I hope i didn't disappoint you^^ Could you tell i'm Sunny biased^^ small cameo for Sunny unnie in this chapter hehe :)