Sunny's Take on the Situation (Third person POV)

Finding my way to you (Song Fic)

 

Sunny POV

"Sunny ah, Seohyun has gotten into an accident, come quick she is quite seriously injured, i have contacted the rest of the members as well. Hurry down now!" the voice message played. I quickly grabbed my bag and rushed out to the car and told the driver to hurry to the hospital as it is an emergency. Luckily i had finished my schedule for that day.

As i sat in the i thought to myself "Why am i not that surprised Seohyun-ah. AISH! Seohyun i knew you were a little off after you ended We Got Married with Yonghwa-ssi , but i thought that you'll get over it in a while, I didn't think you would be driving in your condition, if not i would've told Hyoyeon not to lend you her car. I thought you were the most sensible and rational one of us all, but when it comes to matters of the heart you really are stupid, and you didn't think we noticed how you were border-line depressed when Yonghwa-ssi had a scandal with Hara~Goo*? Up until that point i thought it was just a crush, we all did, but this proves otherwise."

 As I was one of the members with lesser schedule since our we had finish promoting our mini-album, I was one of the earlier members to realise that you weren't your usual self especially after Yonghwa-ssi had a scandal with Hara~Goo. We all thought it was just a crush and give it a few weeks and you'd be back to your usual self. But this proves me otherwise, and you think that we don't realize this. We do we have lived together for god knows how many years and you still didn't think we'd notice when something's off.

When i arrived at the hospital they were all waiting for me as i had the furthest schedule from the hospital out of all of them. As we went in i immediately saw Yonghwa-ssi there. I was shocked to see him there. I immediately made a bee-line to him. The rest of the members saw him as well and headed towards his direction as well. "WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?" we chorused together as we were all insanely concerned about her. He began to explain that Seohyun-ah was driving at a manic speed and she lost control of her car on the express way and he was in his car behind chasing her.

Gasps were heard throughout our members, as i took what he said in I realized something. I hid my knowing expression and just bowed to him saying "Yonghwa-ssi, thank you for admitting Seohyun-ah to the hospital. You may go now." He looked shocked when I said that, and was brooding over something. Just the reaction i was expecting. He whispered “No, even though we ended We Got Married, I love her and i’m not going to leave her.” shakily as tears ran down his face. These two idiots both love each other but none of them will confess. I smiled and replied  “I love Seohyun-ah too and i feel terribly sad right now but we have to stay strong for her and prepare for the worst outcome possible.”

As i finished my sentence, the doctor leading the operation came out from the operating theartre and ask us to crowd around him. He announced that Seohyun’s wounds were fine and she had 16 stitches on a stomach but the wound didn’t affect any vital organs in the body. But due to the blows to her head, she would suffer from minor amnesia, so she may not remember somethings about her life and that she was awake. He also said not to let her move to much as it’ll reopen the stitches on her stomach. 

As soon as he said that, pure relief washed over us as all of us rush into the room. We started fussing over her because she was our beloved maknae. We were making sure that she's as comfortable as possible. Out of the corner of my eye i saw Yonghwa-ssi looking at Seohyun-ah with relief in his eyes with a hint of another emotion, was it sadness or longing, i wasn't sure. He walked away slowly, i presume that he's gonna freshen up as he couldn't get pass us if he tried, all of us were still fussing over Seohyun-ah. She kept reassuring us that she was okay and that there's no need to be worried.

We only made a move to leave when manager oppa called us and told us to go back to the dorms to rest as some of us had schedules tomorrow. We told Seohyun-ah to take care of herself as the members and I made a move to leave. Strangely, Seohyun-ah seems alright now the thing that was off about her a few days ago had magically disappeared. I wonder why...

A/N: I will now be releasing new chapters every week :) Hope you enjoy