Graze

Finding my way to you (Song Fic)

 

Yonghwa’s POV

 

I was walking out of the MBC building where me and Hyun first met when i heard from behind me “Yonghwa oppa, what’s wrong? You didn’t seem like your normal self during the radio broadcast just now.” Goo Hara asked me in a concerned tone. I thought to myself, yes something is very wrong and it’s eating at my soul. The person I love doesn’t love me back and it’s torturing me. I wanted to confess my love to her and make it public and tell everybody that she’s mine, but i’m to much of a coward to risk all this for i’m afraid of the backlash of the public and i spend my nights crying myself to sleep because it was so tormenting. 

 

Instead of that i replied as we were walking out “No, i’m fine i’m just tired i guess. I haven’t had much sleep these few days because of CN Blue’s schedule.” Hara-ah gave me the look-i-don’t-believe-you look and said “You know i was not born yesterday right?” I sighed “Yes something is wrong and i’m borderline depressed, but i don’t want to talk about it, arraseo?” “Ne, oppa. But tell me when your ready okay?” This is why she’s a good friend, she doesn’t push you to say things you don’t want to. I leaned in and gave her a friendly hug to thank her for her concern and said “This is why you’re my good friend” when we were hugging.

 

Suddenly, i heard some crackling sound. I let go of Hara-ah and turned around with annoyance to see her. She looked extremely distressed. The look in her eye was like someone had just stabbed her heart and she was forced to live. I just wanted to hug her then and there to make all the pain go away but she abruptly turned away and ran as fast as she could. I was shocked to see her do that and slightly hurt. I wanted to know what was going on, i wanted to know why she was distressed and what was the cause for the anguish in her eyes. Before i knew what i was doing, I was running after her. I saw her get into a car and drove off with lightning speed. I ran to my car and quickly ignited the engine and followed after her. She was driving at a manic speed i already had a little trouble controlling the car at that speed. We were on the expressway by now, trying to keep up with your speed.

 

Then the most traumatizing thing happened before my eyes. I saw your car swerve around and around violently until it collided with the side wall. I immediately floored the brakes. I was terrified, horrified, petrified and agonized. I was terrified that i’d lose you, horrified of what had happened to you, petrified that i will never see you moving again and agonized that the thoughts that flashed through my mind had a chance of occurring. I immediately dialed *119 and proceeded to walk towards where you were. My hands were trembling. When i got through to an operator i told them what had happened and that needed help immediately.

 

I opened the side door of your car and hauled you out of there without looking at you. When i finally saw what had happened to you, no words could described the agony i was in. I chanted “Please be fine, please be fine” over and over again like a prayer to god hoping that he would save you. Your stomach had a big shard of glass embedded inside a big gastly opening and blood was oozing out of your head. I quickly checked your breathing and your pulse. Relief washed over me as you were still breathing. I quickly pulled out the big shard of glass and took of the white shirt i was wearing to try and stop the bleeding. I knew i had to stop it before it was you bleed to death.

 

After what seems like an eternity, the ambulance finally arrived. The paramedics quickly strapped her onto a gurney and pushed her into the ambulance. They paramedics were sealing her wound with some bandages temporarily. I quickly got on the ambulance too and told them to get to the hospital immediately. I told the paramedics what happened on the way there. When we’ve reached the hospital you were immediately wheeled into the operating theatre and i was forced to stay outside. Waiting for them to be done was like torture. The pain was like dragging my body through a long road embedded with jutting and sharp rocks grazing my flesh over and over again. I know i couldn’t do anything else so I closed my eyes, put my hands together and prayed.

 

* 119 is the no. in korea for emergencies

 

A/N: I will be putting up the second part of this chapter tmr morning i hope you guys don't mind a little suspense :) And thank you those who just subscribed, i hope you like the story enough to continue to stay subscribed^^