Seohyun's Thoughts 2/2

Finding my way to you (Song Fic)

 

Seohyun’s POV

Strumming as I sang, “Now, i will look into your eyes and say it..... I love you”, the last cord drifted off into silence of my room. How i wish i could really look into you eyes and say it. Not like on the show but sincerely without cameras without any reservations. How i wish wouldn’t get jealous just because you got caught in a scandal with Hara-unnie. 

 

The scandal involving you and Hara- unnie really caused me heartache. I know i didn’t have the right to, i know that i will never have the right to get jealous over small things like this or even big things, like if you got a girlfriend as we were just made believe. Fiction. Just the thought of you having a new girlfriend really makes my heart bleed. It’s like having to live with a million stabs to your heart. I could not take it anymore, i needed some fresh air from these suffocating thoughts so I lent Hyoyeon unnie’s car and drove around town.

 

Driving with no destination in mind was probably not one of the smartest things to do as i ended up at the MBC building where we met. Memories played back to me like a romantic movie on repeat. The only difference is romantic movies all have a happy ending while I’m suffering trying to forget who i was suppose to have that happy ending with. I walked around aimlessly outside the building as i internally battle myself whether or not i should return or go inside the building for a while just to relive those memories that i know will cause me more suffering in the end.

 

After a few minutes of internal conflict, I decided to just leave as there was really no point in more emotional turmoil even though reliving memories were tempting. As i was about leave i saw you, coming out of the building with Hara-unnie. I saw you embracing her and her returning the gesture. What’s left of my heart shattered into a million broken fragments and the love that it held gushed out in a form of tears that was bleeding from my eyes. As i turned around to flee the scene and to block out the anguish i felt, I accidentally stepped on a twig and it snapped causing -what was like- a deafening sound in that moment. You turned around abruptly to find the source of noise and you saw me. I saw annoyance etched on your face but your eyes, your eyes reflected abysses of unfathomable feelings of agony. The thought of me hindering your real feelings flashed across my mind caused me distraught because it looked like you where trying hard to make her stay convincing her that your feelings were real towards her. I quickly to ran away from this realization back to the car and floored the accelerator.

 

I drove with tears blurring my vision. I squinted through the building tears to see the road. I was on the expressway by now still flooring the accelerator as i wanted to get as far away from that scene as quickly as possible. I wanted to just run away from the that image, to run away from the agony of knowing that the scandals were true. I was trying hard to forget what i just saw, everything about it. From the embrace, to me fleeing the scene and your eyes. Your eyes that were abysses of pain and torment were haunting me and suffocating me. The suffocating torment made me lose control and in that split second i lost control, the car skidded and swerved, jerking me violently from the momentum of acceleration. Then the car crashed into the side wall. The glass of the windshield shattered  flying at me with great speed, a great piece of it plunged itself deep in my body. I felt a great pain in my abdomen as black spots started to cloud my vision as your eyes still haunt my thoughts. Before the darkness enveloped me fully, i remembered thinking the pain i felt at that moment was nothing compared to the pain i felt in my heart because of my unrequited love for you.

 

 

 

A/N: Hello sorry for the late chapter update, i was busy. Sorry also for the superfail!angst in this chapter. I know up until this chapter is all angst but it's gonna get better. I needed a turning point where Yonghwa will do something about his feelings towards Seohyun, if not it will just kinda be stuck in this state where they can't admit their feelings for each other. I hope you guys enjoyed it and thanks for staying tune