Seohyun's thoughts 1/2

Finding my way to you (Song Fic)

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

      That day on the music program, i saw you. You looked different, there was a hollowness in your eyes. It looks like you’re trying to hide something from the world. How i wanted to share your secret. It was raining again that day, it reminds me of the first day we moved in our house. That day, my unnies came too, to help us with cleaning up. I heard the questions they asked you. You made me sure of my feelings for you that day.

 

      From the first time i saw you, i felt little butterflies in my stomach. I felt kinda awkward around you as i didn’t know how to express my words. My mind kinda melted from hearing your voice. I wanted to know more about you, so i used my unnies questions. I found out much about you, but i wanted to know more. I wanted to know everything about you. I to know even your worse side and tell you that it’s alright to be like that once in a while. But i bit my tongue to hold my questions back as i didn’t know how to start.

 

      After that month of not having any sort of contact with you, i finally saw you again. Angry was an understatement of how i felt. During that month, i was a mess. I couldn’t concentrated on anything accept you. I was worried something had happen to you. I kept calling and texting you but there was always no response. When i found out you where just ignoring my calls, i felt hurt. My heart ached as the thought of you, not wanting anything to do with me when we were not filming really caused me anguish.

 

      It was then that i decided to ignore my feelings for you. I tried to push you away by feigning ignorance that on the day of our special stage, was also our 200-day anniversary. I also told you that i had forgotten to buy you a present while I was in Phuket. But it proved too hard to me and i forgave you instantly when you gave me a guide book to Japan that you made. It was filled with sincerity and i couldn’t help but forgive you.

 

      It was when we ended our ‘marriage’ that i wished that i had kept my decision to ignore my feelings for you. It was so hard to part from you that i cried during the backstage interviews of that last episode. I got so accustomed to living with you that i couldn’t get back to my old routines. I would always find my mind wondering to you. Even though i act as if i’m fine, inside i’m not. I feel empty. It’s like the other half of my heart was with you even though you don’t know that.

 

      That time when you shouted that you loved me on strong heart, i really wanted to believe you. I thought you knew me well enough that important things like that should be said face to face, or at least a call. I waited by the phone, every time i rang, i hoped that it was you and every time i was disappointed. The hope that grew in me came crashing down when you never called. I cried tears of anguish when i realized that there was no point in waiting, as you were never going to call, as you were just doing fan service on strong heart.

 

A/N: Hello readers, thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing. I ask for you patience once more as i will be having my examinations on thursday and friday of this week. Sorry!!! I promise i'll get to writing as soon as i have a break from my examinations. As always, please comment on this chapter^^