First Meeting...

My Love, My Target

[Seoul, South Korea, 2013]

Taeyeon’s POV

“Father, it’s raining outside. Let’s just go in. Come, I will cook you your favorite oxtail soup.” I offered.

“But I need to buy some milk in the store nearby. There’s none left in the refrigerator... Gwenchana-yo... Don’t be worried. I will be back soon.” My father put on his raincoat and walked to the store.

“Haishhh... what will I do now... hmm... Maybe I should just cook dinner for my father? I bet he would be hungry when he came back!” I giggled as I walked towards the kitchen.

****

Leeteuk’s POV

You’ve arrived at Seoul International Airport. The current local time now is half past seven. We hope you enjoy the flight and thank you for choosing Korean Air, we wish you to have a pleasant day…

“Hoamm… Finally… Seoul… “I said tiredly as I got off the plane and entered the airport.

“Woahh... Seoul has changed a lot since the last time I was here... When was it…? 5 years? 10 years??” I mumbled to myself.”

I kept wandering around in the airport as I was amazed that Seoul has indeed become a better city than before. While I was walking around, I remembered my dad’s message so I decided to phone him, assuring him that I have arrived in Seoul safely.

“Yoboseyo?” Mr. Park answered.

“Ah…De... Aboji… I have arrived in Seoul safely. I will start executing our plan after all the preparations are ready…. “I firmly said.

“Nice Job, my son… However, you should not forget to go to school early in the morning tomorr---“Mr. Park was cut by Leeteuk all of a sudden.

“What?! School?! Why do I have to go to such places like that?”

“Yahhh? Park Leeteuk! You forget what I said?! You should keep your profile and background as low as possible until we find our ‘target’. And one of the ways to do that is to go to school. However, you should remember not to be too close with people, even your friend and don’t ever think about finding a girlfriend...” Mr. Park said.

“Haishh!! Really!! Ahrasso!! Ahrasso!! I got it! It’s an international call. I am hanging up now, okay? Bye, father.” I said as I ended up the call.

“So, I must go to school and live the way how typical teenagers here live their life? Great! I should probably go home. It’s getting late… I have to go to school anyway… What a day…” I mumbled to myself as I pouted and headed back to my new flat my father bought me before.

****

Taeyeon’s POV

*Nit*Nit*Nit*Nit*Nit*

“SHHHH!!! I’m sleeping… Just give me 10 more minutes...”

*Nit*Nit*Nit*Nit*Nit*

“Haisshh!! Really!! It’s so annoying!!” I got up from my bed and turned off my alarm clock.

When I turned off my alarm clock, I took a glance what time it was and I was astonished to see it was 15 minutes before lesson starts...

“Omo!!! I’m going to be late!!” I rushed to the bathroom, took a bath and dressed myself quickly.

“Father, I am late! I will be going now! Take care!” I shouted as I ran towards my bike.

“Alright… Be careful, honey!! Don’t come home late!” My father shouted.

“De…” I replied and cycled my bike to my school.

****

Leeteuk’s POV

“Damn It!! Just where the hell is this… SM University..?” I shouted furiously.

“I have been following the direction in my GPS but I still couldn’t find this… Haisshhh!! This really annoys me!!” I kept on complaining as I drove faster and faster angrily.

--------- After a while----------

“What the… I have passed this road 3 times and it’s the fourth time now! Damn it! I’m done!! I will skip school today. Father isn’t here so he won’t possibly know that I skipped school… I should probably go to a coffee shop to have some drink and surf the net there…“I mumbled to myself as I turned my car back, driving in a high speed.

“Whoa!!!” I shouted as I noticed a bike 10 meters in front of me.

*HONK!!*HONK!!*HONK!!*HONK!!*HONK!!* I pressed my car horn continuously while I hit my brake.

****

Taeyeon’s POV

“OMG!! I’m really dead!! I’m going to be late!!” I was so anxious as I cycled my bike faster and faster.

I didn’t really pay attention to the road and just keep travelling towards the school direction… Suddenly, a black Porsche travelled towards my direction in a high, great speed…

*HONK!!*HONK!!*HONK!!*HONK!!*HONK!!*

“WAAA!!”I turned my steer away to the opposite direction to prevent getting hit by the car.

It seemed that the driver was shocked too and so the driver also hit the brake. Fortunately, the car stopped right in front of me. I was so furious to see who the driver in the car was… When I looked up and was about to get up, a young, good-looking teenage, wearing a sunglasses and a school uniform with a pair of luxurious shoes, stepped out from his car………

****