The Unbeliveable Leeteuk

My Love, My Target

Taeyeon’s POV

……

Our faces are only inches apart… I look his face… It was so great…

*What the… what is this feeling?... My heartbeat… so fast…*

“Are you okay?” he asked me.

“Oh…. Oh… yes.. I’m okay… Thanks for saving me… hehe..” I answered nervously.

“Let’s get up… The competition is about to start…’ Leeteuk said as he got up…

His face was so red… I guess he was also felt embarrassed of what had happened between us just now.

“Yes… We should get ready…” I said.

*This is really strange… Every time I am close with him, I always feel happy, excited and my heart keeps jumping… What does all of this mean??...*

****

Alright… After waiting for a long time, let us call our couples!! I bet you guys are so eager to watch the competition, right?! So…. Let’s not waste our time!! Couples, please come out!!

*Leeteuk and I came out… We’ve agreed to act naturally… I can see other couples have their happy grin on their faces, including Tiffany….

I guess she likes this SIwon guy…*

So… Let’s begin… I will pick a random category from this box… These couples have to be ready for any category and judges will be the one who the scoring… Right… Are you ready?”

*The crowds were cheering and some couples started to look each other, smiling. While me? I was very nervous because it’s the first time I do this kind of thing.

I can feel my leg shaking… Suddenly, leeteuk held my hand…*

“Don’t be afraid… Everything will be fine…” He said with calm, smiling face.

“Yes…” I just smile to him, hiding my nervousness…

Alright…. Let’s see what we’ve got here….. … …. OMG!! This is going to be daebak!!.... Blindfolded dancing!!! Yes!! Each couple has to dance with their eyes covered and the best couple will get a special prize from us.

*What the?! Our jaws dropped when we heard the word “blindfolded dancing…*

“Leeteuk… Are you sure we can do this?” I said nervously as I don’t know how to dance at all… (LOL poor Taeyeon…. :D)

“Hahahaha… We’ll see…” he chuckled and calmly said it.

Let’s start with first couple…

... … … …. …

And now!... Our final couple… Hello there…

“Hello…” Leeteuk answered before I had a chance to say something.

So… Do both of you enjoy your private time back there?

“Well…. You could say that…. “ Leeteuk once again calmly said.

*I just rolled my eyes, staring at him but he just ignored me…*

So… What shall I call you? Any couple name?”

*We were both in silence…*

Oh come on…. You guys didn’t even think about that?? Audiences, what shall we call them?

*The crowd was in silence too…. But suddenly one of them shouted..*

TaeTeuk!! Taeyeon and Leeteuk!!

Well done!! Sounds great… TaeTeuk!!...

*We both looked each other with the what-the-hell expression on our faces…*

Alright… Let’s get down to it!! Ladies and gentlemen, let us see our last performance for today… TaeTeuk!!!

*Soon, I can’t see anything anymore… my eyes were covered and I guess Leeteuk experienced the same thing too… The lights went off and the stage light was , focusing on us.. The audiences were clapping their hands... I shook really hard… I was very nervous and afraid….*

“What’s the matter, Taeyeon?” Leeteuk whispered.

“Are you stupid? This is the problem!! I can’t dance, okay? And I believe you can’t too, can you? We’re really screwed…” I barked on him.

“Hahahaha… You sure about that, Taeyeon? Just you wait…:” he chuckled as if he is a professional dancer.

Here it is!!In the count of three…. 3…. 2… 1…. Music on!!

“Alright… Taeyeon, I proudly introduced you the best dancer in the whole country… Park Leeteuk…” He said.

~Can’t read my… Can’t read my… No she can’t read my… Poker face… She’s got to love nobody~

*The music starts and I was very surprised. He held my hand and twisted us around… I don’t know what he had done… But I can fell that he made me dancing… The crowd were cheering, louder and louder… I can feel that he’s circling his body on the ground… He moved swiftly… What I can do is only to follow his flow and just let him do whatever to me….*

*Eventually, the music ended, my eyes coverage was removed and I can see the audiences and the judges were doing a “standing applause”. God!! Who is Leeteuk actually?? What... What had he done that made everything turned out to be like this?*

“Hufh.. Hufh…I am good, right?” he said as he panted heavily…

“You… You… How did you do that? Who are you actually? A dancer??” I was surprised.

“Hehehe… I took a dancing class when I was in America back then… I was a part of a popular boy band in my school called Super Junior… And I bet you know what my role is in that boy band, right?” He smiled.

“A… Lead dancer?” I answered.

“Clever as usual… hehehe… That’s why I told u to calm down…” He winked.

*I rolled my eyes upon hearing his statement… I pouted and still couldn’t believe that he used to be a lead dancer…*

Okay… and TaeTeuk’s performance ended the competition tonight… Judges, please decide who will be Mr. and Mrs. Blind Love tonight!!

*Leeteuk and I waited for the results… I don’t expect much because I was only standing quiet just now…*

“Yah...Taeyeon-ah, Do you think we’ll win?” Leeteuk asked.

“No,,, Definitely not… Although you’re a lead dancer, other couples are way better,,,” I answered.

*He wondered around, seeing things around the mall... and then he has this evil smile on his face,,,,*

“Hahaha,.. Hmmm… You see that strawberry yogurt store?” He pointed the store.

“Yeah… And what does it have to do with this?” I asked confusedly.

“Alright… here is the thing… Let’s make a bet!! I say we will win as the first place tonight!! If it is, then you have to treat me that yogurt…” He smirked.

“And IF we LOSE, which I think so, you get to treat me, deal?” I said firmly.

“AHAHAHAHA… Call!!!” he energetically said.

Alright… I have the result now!! Let’s see,,, Third place… with a total point of 280/300… Is… 

The couple…..

HaeSica!!! (Donghae and Jessica)!!’

*They were jumping and hugging each other!! They looked very happy!! The crowd were also cheering for them…*

As for the prize, you get a couple necklace from us… It is made from real silver and is specially made for a couple series!!!

*WOW!! It’s a hell of a prize… it looked so great… I love necklace… They were very pretty….*

“What is it, Taeyeon?” Leeteuk asked me.

*I guess he knew that I looked the necklace this whole time…*

“Oh… It’s nothing… I just thought that the necklace looked so perfect…” I said as I pouted.

Now….  Second place…with the total point of 285/300… Is……. 

The couple…..

SiFany!! (Siwon and Tiffany)

*OMG!! Tiffany is on the second place!! I shouted and cheered her!! She smiled and winked on me… Then, she hugged Siwon warmly… They both were very happy… The crowd shouted and whistled on them.*

As for the prize, you guys get a one-day-full service private trip with a candlelight dinner!!”

*It sounds great too… I wish I can get them but there is only one slot left… which is the first place…. It’s impossible…. I pouted…*

“Seriously, you need to relax, Taeyeon…” Leeteuk whispered.

“Yeah… yeah.. whatever… “ I rolled my eyes…

And… this is it…. The result that we have been waiting for….First place…. With a total point of 297/300… the highest point achieved so far,,,, Goes to…. 

Our Mr. and Mrs. Blind Love…

Is…. The couple………

TaeTeuk!!!!!!!!!! (Taeyeon and Leeteuk)

*…. … What… Did I hear it wrongly??? All of a sudden, I was shocked… TaeTeuk! TaeTeuk!! The crowd was cheering on us… I can’t believe it…. Leeteuk… He made this… Impossible..”

“Hahaha…. What was it that I told you before??....” Leeteuk showed off….

“Leeteuk-ah…. We win?....” I started to smile, believing that all of it isn’t a dream.

“Yes… We WIN!! And now… you got to treat me… you remember our bet, don’t yo—“

*I hugged him… I was so happy that we win… I jumped on the stage, ignoring of what he said.*

“Thank you, Leeteuk… I’m so happy…” I said as I released my hug.

“Yeah… We made it… But still…. My yoghurt… hehehe” he put his evil smile.

*OH yeah!... I made a bet with him… Otto’oke???.....*

“What yoghurt?” I pretended not to know anything…

“YAHH!! You have a bet with me before…” he said in a low tone..

“Hahahaha… Ahrasso… I will treat you later….” I smiled.

As for the prize…. You guys get a… 5-day-vacation-trip to Jeju Island!!!

“Asa!! Leeteuk said…. It’s great, isn’t it?” he happily said.

*Well… I don’t actually like the prize… I wish I get a necklace like the HaeSica couple do…*

“What’s the matter to Taeyeon?” he asked me but I didn’t hear it… I keep staring at the necklace that HaeSica received.

*I guess Leeteuk understand what I feel… He suddenly gabbed my hand and took me with him in front of the HaeSica couple… I was so shocked… I tried to stop him, but he is much stronger than me..*

“Um… Donghae-ssi, Jessica-ssi, I know it’s kind of improper for me to say this but… I  think my couple doesn’t like the prize we get… Could we perhaps exchange our prize?... This ticket with that necklace??” Leeteuk said it…

*I was stunned…. Why did he do that?... I told he liked the ticket to Jeju so much as he jumped when the ticket is handed to us.*

“Ohh… Suree….. Let’s exchange gift!! Here it is!! Here it is!! The necklace… you can take. It!!” The HaeSica Couple handed the necklace.

* I guess they’re very happy because they really want the ticket to Jeju a lot more compared to the necklace...*

“Ahhh.. Thank you… Here are the tickets…” Leeteuk handed it to them.

“Thank you so much!!! Congratulations to both of you!!! I wish you guys can be together for real!!! You guys look great together!!” The HaeSica couple said.

*Somehow… that statement made me happy…. I don’t know why but my heart cannot resist it…*

“You do want this right, Taeyeon?” Leeteuk said to me.

“De….” I nodded eagerly….

I was very happy when he handed the necklace to me… It seems that all my dream came true…

“But still… You have to treat me!! Don’t you forget!!” Leeteuk pointed on me.

“yes.. yes… I will treat you.. thank you Leeteuk…. I really love this necklace….” I smiled

*This time… my smile is sincere to him... I wore the necklace.. it looked so great,*

And that’s it for today… for all couple, thank you for participating in Blind Love… we look forward to see you again!!”

****

*I bought the yoghurt for him…*

“Hahaha… It was fun, wasn’t it?” Leeteuk said.

“Yeahh….  Leeteuk-ah, Would you mind wearing the necklace… It’s very pretty…” I said to him.

*He began to wear the necklace.. and as I thought… it looked great.. I was so happy…. Especially.. to him… he did all the hard work*

“Leeteuk-ah, why did you exchange the prize… I thought you like the Jeju-trip-ticket…” I  was so curious so I asked.

“Well… I do really like it… But… I saw your sad and puppy face, staring on the necklace… So… I went to exchange it…Besides,  I can go to Jeju by myself one day.. But the necklace… I just thought there might be no possibility  of you going to see it again… So… I changed things up…  Now, you’re happy right?” he warmly smiled.

“De… I’m so happy… Thank you, Leeteuk… You’re the best!!” I hugged him once again…

*.... …. My heart… why is it pounding so fast…. What is this feeling…? You like him.. say it!!... Yes... It's now certain...”

“Oh!! It’s 11 o’clock already… I should get going… Bye Taeyeon… “ He said to me..

*Somehow.. There’s a part within my body that doesn’t want to release the hug…. and wanted to say that i like him...*

“Taeyeon, I’m sorry… It’s really late… I must go…” Leeteuk release my hand from his waist and walked away.

*Right.. he’s going to leave… I got to have the courage to do it…. It’s now or never…”

“Leeteuk!! Wait!!” I shouted.

“What is it? I really have to go….” he turned around to me.

*I took a deep breath and as he turned his face around, I quickly pulled his face really close to me… Our faces… for the third time… are only inches apart…

He was so shocked… he widened his eyes… I  closed my eyes, and then kissed his lips, closing the gaps between our faces….*

****