Getting Closer....~

My Love, My Target

Leeteuk’s POV

“What the?! Why does it have to be you!! I thought I would get a beautiful, y partner… But look at this… A countryside duck in front of me…” I said to her.

‘Yah!! You really…! You think I want you to be my partner?! Heh!! In your dream!!” She yelled/

Wahh… This is really a funny and weird couple I guess… Did you just see? They fought with each other… Yahhh… You guys have to be more cheerful and try to communicate nicely to one another…” The MC said and I could hear the audiences were booing on us.

We just rolled our eyes upon hearing that and avoided looking face to face…

“Okay… new couple, you guys now can go to your private room to know each other better before competing in our competitions later…. Hope to see you guys soon…..”

We walked in our separate ways to the room, unlike other couple who were holding hands and walking like a newlywed. Anyway, when we entered the room, the condition was really awkward… Everything was a complete silence….

****

Taeyeon’s POV

“This is really weird… and why in the world… of all male contestants in the event… it must be him… haishh… it’s so annoying… and now… it’s rally awkward… he’s not as talkative as usual…” I kept thinking while sitting beside him.

Minutes have passed and still there was no interaction or even communication between us… Since we entered the room, we’re busy In looking at the room’s atmosphere surrounding, avoiding to look each other’s gaze.

“Wew… This is really weird… Hmmm…. Should I start talking to him…? But no… It would be weird for me to start first… Maybe I should wait a little more…” I thought.

*tick*tock*tick*tock*

“Gosh! I can’t stand it anymore…. This is really boring… well, although we’re not couple, we still can talk, do we? I should start first….”

“SO…” we said in unison, at the same time.

I was shocked and so do he. We became more and more distinct as we started talking at the same time… Oh My God… This is so weird…

“You first…” we said again in unison, at the same time.

It’s getting more and more tension then before. I tried to hide my blush because I’m so embarrassed and he was pretending to stay cool, although from his face, I could see that he’s so worried and don’t know what to do…

“So… What are we going to talk about?” he said.

Oh great… Finally…. He started talking. “I have no idea….” I lower down my head and said.

“Oh… Well…. That is…. Um…. The upcoming competition…. You think…. We’ll able to do it…. I mean… together?” He asked.

“I don’t know….” I said, with a very flat tone.

And soon, he stopped talking again… things started to go back as weird as in the beginning…. However, he suddenly got up from his chair and about to walk out from the room.

“Oh… Leeteuk… Where are you going? We’re supposed… to be here… I guess... do we?” I asked.

“Yeah…  But I want to go outside for a while to get some fresh air…” He said.

“Yeah… but what if the competition started before you get back?” I worriedly asked.

“Don’t worry… I won’t go out for a long time… I am sure I’ll be back before it starts…” He said.

“Well… If that is so… then… be careful…” I said.

“De…” He said as he walked out of the room…

Oh… that was really weird… But what am I going to do now… It’s boring… Anyway… I should just probably wait for him to come back….

I took out my cellphone and started playing the games in it…

****

We have just landed on Seoul International Airport….The current time in Seoul is now exactly 9 p.m.  Please check your belongings before you leave out of the plane… Thank you for choosing Air Asia as your flight… We hope you have a pleasant day and we hope to see you again…

“Hmph… This is it… Starting from today… I am getting closer to “him”… This will be FUN. But first, I have to see Leeteuk… I should surprise him…” Mr. Park thought.

He walked out of the plane and took out his cellphone to call his secretary that has been waiting for his arrival.

“Secretary Choi, I am now in front of the gate… Come here and pick me up…” Mr. Park said.

“Yes, sir… I will be right there….” His secretary ended the call…

“So… Is everything here going well?” Mr. Park asked.

“Of course, sir… Everything runs smoothly… Where are we going, sir?” his secretary asked.

“Oh… That… wait a minute…” Mr. Park said as he took out his cellphone.

 

“Yes, sir?” One of his men answered.

“Ah… yes… So, are you still following on Leeteuk?” Mr. Park asked.

“De, we have been following him all around since the day you ordered us to.” His spy answered.

“Did he notice that he is being followed?” Mr. Park asked.

“I don’t think he noticed anything weird, sir.” His spy replied.

“And… Does he know that I am coming to Seoul today?” Mr. Park asked once again.

“I am sure he didn’t know anything about your recent arrival, sir.” His spy answered.

“Hmm…Good… Well done… You’ve worked hard…. Now, where is he?”

“Oh… He’s in Ruby Mall now… he has been inside the mall since noon and we haven’t seen him going out yet… So, he must be still in the mall… You want me to get in and look for him?” his spy asked.

“No…No…No…. Let him be… It’s not necessary… I will be there in a couple of minutes… You just wait there…” Mr. Park said,

“You want me to pick you up?” his spy asked.

“Oh no… I’m with Secretary Choi right now… He is the one who will be driving me there… You just make sure that Leeteuk is still there until I get there… You get?” Mr. Park ordered.

“I understand, sir.” His spy answered.

 

“Um…. Secretary Choi, take me to Ruby Mall right now… I want to meet my son there….” Mr. Park said as he ended the call.

“De…” his secretary answered.

****

Leeteuk’s POV

“Damn… it was really weird back then… Why the hell are we talking in the same time back then…?” I kept mumbling.

Homemade Ice Cream….

“An ice cream store… Haha… Not bad…” I said as I walked towards the store.

“Hello there… How may I help you?” The cashier asked.

“Hmm… what ice cream flavor do you have?” I asked.

“We have chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, caramel and banana for today…” the cashier replied.

Oh great! They have my favorite flavor. “I would like 1 strawberry ice cream, please…” I said.

“Sure… wait for a moment…”

While I was waiting, I forgot that Taeyeon was also with me in the room… SO, I should probably buy one for her.

“Oh! 1 more, please… “I said.

“Sure… Wait a minute, okay?” The cashier said.

“De…” I replied.

I saw my time and realized that it has been 10 minutes since I got out… I should probably go back after I got the ice cream…

“2 strawberry ice creams!!” the cashier said.

“De… thank you…: I paid for the ice cream and went back straight to the room.

“Taeyeon… I am back… “I said.

I saw her head lowered down and soon realized that she was sleeping... SO, to wake her up, I decided purposely to step her feet.

“Ouch!  It hurts! Yah!! Leeteuk!!” Taeyeon woke up with a sleepy face.

“Yah!! Sleepy Head! Going to sleep already? Woah…. Seriously… you’re so weak…” I .

“I am not weak! You are!” she defended herself.

“Yeah... yeah… Whatever you say…” I replied. “Anyway, I bought you an ice cream while I was away.”

“Oh!! I love strawberry! How did you know? Thank you anyway… I’m going to enjoy this…” she said.

When she was about to grab the ice cream from my hand, I by lifting my hand high, and so, she couldn’t grab it…

“You want it? Come and get it… hahahaha” I while laughing.

“Yahh!! Park Leeteuk! Hand it over to me!!” she shouted.

“Shhh!! Lower down your voice… The mirrors are breaking…:” I again.

She pouted and had this puppy-face… it was so cute… she blushed a little and put baby-face… she was so cute and pretty at that time… And so, I stopped teasing her and gave her the ice cream.

“Okay... Okay… here it is…” I handed the ice cream to her.

However, she suddenly took a part of her ice cream and put them on my face. Then she laughed.

“HAHHAHA… I got you now!!” She teased me back...

“You!! I am being kind to you… and you repay me like this… Hiashh!! Taeyeon!!” I put an angry-face.

“Leeteuk!” she stick her tongue out and put an angry face too. And place another part of the ice cream on my face.

“Hoah!! Cockroach!!” I shouted, trying to scare her.

“Ah!!! Where?! Where?!” she shouted in fear and moved towards me… I used this opportunity to put some part of my ice cream on her face.

“Now I got you!!” I laughed as he was fooled by my cockroach trick.

“yahh!! You think it’s funny to fool people like that?!” she yelled.

I just stick my tongue out just as what she did to me just now.

“Take this!” she place more parts of the ice cream on my face.

We kept playing around, we laughed, we chuckled and we teased each other. It was so fun and way better compared to the first, awkward situation.

Soon, our ice creams were finished because we placed it all over our face.

“hahaha… it was really fun…” I said.

“Yeah… we should probably clean up because the competition is going to start.” Taeyeon said.

“Yeah… you’re right… DO you have any tissues?” I asked.

“I got some in my bag...” she said as she took it out from her bag.

“Give me one of them please…” I asked.

“No… I will wipe them off for you…” she said as she wiped the ice cream on my face.

She wiped it so carefully, without leaving any of the ice cream behind. While she was wiping my face, our faces were just inches apart, and I could see her smooth, pretty face very closely…. It made me want to kiss her…  but I know she will be Very uncomfortable with it… and besides… we’re not even couples… so… I decided not to do it.

“What’s wrong, Leeteuk? Why are you looking at me like that?” she suddenly asked.

I don’t know what to say…. I was so shocked and I started to blush…

“Um… That is… Well… I just want to say thank you for wiping my face.” I said softly.

“Hahaha… you’re welcome. Besides, I’m the one who started it first, so I should be the one wiping them….: she said.

“Well… If that’s so…” I said.

Then. She wiped her own face and cleaned up some mess that we made on the floor.

****

Taeyeon’s POV

Hoah…. Why is my heart pounding so fast when I wiped his face…? And whenever I saw him, my hearts always beats faster…. Although he’s rude, always tease me and sometimes annoying, I always fell happy and glad when I’m with him…. Do... i… somehow like him?

“Let’s clean the floor… there were some ice cream parts on it….”he said.

“Oh… Oh… Yes… we should…” I was shocked.

 The floor was wet and slippery because some of them melt and flow on the floor.

I went to the other side of the room to clean the rest of the mess and soon my work is finished and so does his work.

“AT last... it’s now back to clean aga—“ when I said , I slipped down on the floor as some are still wet, however, somehow, Leeteuk rushed to me, twisted me around  to protect me from falling directly against the ground swiftly.

He fell on the ground, but trying to hold the pain, and I fell just above him… Our faces once again were only inches apart as we paused a while, looking at each other’s face closely… as I feel my heart beat keeps going faster and faster as I saw his face slowly and carefully….

****