Unusual Feeling

My Love, My Target

Leeteuk’s POV

“Thank God…. Today is Saturday, means no school… Hmm… what should I do then??” I thought to myself.

“Hmm… It has been a long time for me to go to the cinema… Let’s see what’s currently showing in the cinema…. Hmm… An action movie starring Lee Min Ho? Not bad…. “I said as I got up from my bed and took a shower.

I dressed myself and then checked what time the movie was showing. Although the movie will start in 2 hours, I decided to leave now and I can just kill my time by seeing and walking around the mall. I heard that SNSD’s has released a new song so perhaps I would check it in the music store inside the mall……

****

Taeyeon’s POV

*Ring*Ring*Ring*Ring*

“Ahh… really… this early in the morning… who is calling me?” I yawned and went to pick up the telephone.

“Yoboseyo, Taeyeon?” A familiar voice answered.

“De… What’s the matter Tiffany?? Early in the morning…. You know I’m still sleeping…” I said with my eyes half closed.

“YAHH!!Morning Ms. Sleepy Head! Its 9 o’clock and you said it’s still early in the morning?!” Tiffany shouted.

“Haishhh!!.... So, why do you call me by the way? I curiously asked.

“This is Daebak! Lee Min ho is playing another action movie…. You know… he’s so cool and handsome… His movies were great… I think we should watch it!!” Tiffany happily said.

“Well… The thing is…. Whether he is cool, handsome and stuffs, they are your views on him. I am not really interested with him… You can ask Jessica to accompany you to the cinema….” I said, avoiding further offers from her.

“But Jessica said she has a date with her boyfriend today… You’re the best friend I had left… Please accompany me, will you? Okay? Jebal (please)? I ‘m begging you…” she desperately said.

Well, it’s true that Tiffany is my best friend. She always helps me and comforts me when I am in trouble… She has been a very great friend to me…  I should treat her better than the others….

“Fine then… I’ll accompany you…. Where and when do we meet?” I asked as I went to the bathroom.

“Really??!! Asa!! You’re really the best friend I have ever had!! Hmmm…. Let’s meet in the music store… I want to check out the new SNSD’s song…. 10 a.m. perhaps?” Tiffany said.

“Right… The music store, 10 a.m. …..” I said before I hung up the phone.

****

Meanwhile, in New York…..

“Have you done what I ordered you to do?” Mr. Park asked.

“Yes, sir… Your plane to Seoul is the day after tomorrow…” his secretary said.

“Hmm... Good job… You’ve worked hard…. You can leave now….” Mr. Park said.

“Yes, sir…” his secretary replied.

“Oh…. Don’t tell Leeteuk about this… I want it to be a surprise for him…. And as a test for him so that he know how to deal with unexpected situation like this….” Mr. Park said.

“Yes, I will keep this a secret from him….” His secretary replied.

****

Leeteuk’s POV

“I would like to buy a ticket for Lee Min ho’s movie, please… “I said.

“Sure… Where will you seat?” The ticket seller asked.

“Here… Yeah… There…” I said as I pointed where I wanted to sit.

“Right… The movie will start in an hour. Here’s your ticket…” The ticket seller handed me the ticket.

“I have an hour. I should go to the music store now….” I said to myself and made my way to the music store…

****

Taeyeon’s POV

“Excuse me, could you tell me where the music store is?” I asked.

“Oh… The music store… It’s right there, around the corner…” The security pointed his finger to the music store.

“Oh… Yes… There it is…. Thank you…”I said and walked there.

“You’re welcome….” The security replied.

“Where is Tiffany?? Huff… she said we will meet here… Its 10 a.m. now… But I can’t find her anywhere… Well… Maybe she’s late as usual… I should just wait here….” I said to myself.

****

Leeteuk’s POV

“This must be the music store…” I said as I walked in…

However, before I entered the store, I saw a familiar figure standing in front of the store… Her eyes… her hair… Her face…. Yes… It must be Kim Taeyeon… My seatmate….

“Kim Taeyeon!” I shouted and she turned her face to see who called her.

“Oh…. Leeteuk-ah…. Why are you here?” she looked surprised.

“I’m going to watch a movie… I still have an hour time so I decided to go here… How about you? Why are you here?” I curiously asked.

“Oh…. I’m going to watch the movie too… But I am now waiting for Tiffany… We agreed to meet up here earlier… But it seems that she is late….” She answered.

“Oh… I see…. Should we go inside first then?” I offered.

“Sure…” She followed me and we went inside the store.

“What are you going to search for?” I asked her.

“Hmm… I like Adele. Perhaps I will look for her new song.” She said.

“Alright then… “I answered.

We kept looking and wandering around the music store, laughing, comparing things until a familiar voice called Taeyeon’s name.

“Taeyeon-ah…” Someone called.

I turned my face and see that it was. It turned out to be Tiffany, my classmate who sits in front of me, a best friend of Taeyeon.

“Tiffany, where have you been?? Its 10.30 a.m. now…. The movie will start in 30 minutes! Let’s buy the ticket now…” Taeyeon said.

“You don’t have to worry because I have bought the tickets…. That’s why I am quite…. Late….” Tiffany said,

I guessed that Tiffany didn’t realize that I was standing beside Taeyeon until Taeyeon called my name saying that she will go first.

“Okay then… Let’s go to the cinema now… Leeteuk, I’m going first… See you in school tomorrow….” Taeyeon said as she waved her hand.

“OH!! Leeteuk, you’re here? Did you come here with Taeyeon?” Tiffany asked.

“Oh... No… I was about to go here when I saw Taeyeon so we’re together. By the way, I’m going to go to the cinema too… Where is your seat??” I asked them.

“Let’s see… D6, D7… Where’s yours?” Tiffany asked.

I took out my ticket from my pocket and showed it to her.

“D8?! This seat is exactly beside us!” Tiffany was so surprised.

“Wow…. What a coincidence… Shall we go together?” I offered.

“Right! Let’s go together.” Tiffany said.

****

Leeteuk’s POV

-----In the Cinema-----

“Taeyeon, where will you sit?” Tiffany asked.

“I will sit between you guys…” Taeyeon said.

“Okay…” Tiffany said as she sat on the left side…. Therefore, I sat on the right side of Taeyeon.

The lights slowly were turned off and the movie started. It was a really great movie. The action and the special effects were awesome. It was quite funny and I heard Taeyeon laughing… with her angelic voice… In the middle of the movie, there was a scene where it was quite creepy… I could see from her eyes that she felt so scared…. She held my hands tightly… I looked at her…. A face full of fear…. I eventually just let her held my hands. Her hands…. They were as smooth as the silk. When the creepy scene ended, she looked at me with the what’s-wrong-face, without realizing that she has been holding my hands tightly the whole time…

“Um… Can you release my hand, Taeyeon?” I softly whispered to her, with a smile on my face.

“Oh? Oh… Your hands? Oh right!!” she was surprised and immediately moved her hands and let my hand go…

I could see that she blushed that time… Her cheeks turned red… She didn’t even dare to look me in the eye… But there is something that is unusual… something that I don’t understand… happened inside my body at that time…

“Why was my heart beating and pounding so fast when Taeyeon held my hands??.........”