Let The 'Game' Begin.....

My Love, My Target

Leeteuk’s POV

What the… This girl… she’s… the lowlife who I quarreled with this morning… However, my mood is better now… and I decided not to start another pointless quarrel again so I just pretended not to know anything about what had happened earlier in the morning and stayed quiet.

“Excuse me, are you alright??” She asked me.

“Ah... Haha… I’m fine… Hey… nice to meet you, Taeyeon…” I said as I was embarrassed to be caught dumbfounded by her.

I took out my book and started to follow the lecture. It was really boring and I  could tell that Taeyeon felt the same thing either… Suddenly, out of nowhere, she started a conversation…

“So, you’re from America, huh?” she curiously asked.

“Yes, I am. I came from New York… Do you know what New York is?” I asked her.

“Of course I know New York… but… what a daebak!! What is New York like?? I have always wanted to go there… ” she said as she pouted.

“Ah…. It is indeed a beautiful big city…. The scenery there is so great and the people there are so friendly… The weather there is also fresh and clean…” I replied her with a smile.

“Whoa… It must be very great living there… But… why did you move to Seoul?? Isn’t living there better than the living here?” she curiously asked again.

“Ah… that… um…. That is because my father was sent to Seoul to clear some business problems and I heard it will take a long time so I decided to follow him all the way here… “I lied to her and hid my main purpose of coming to Seoul.

“Ah… So that’s why you moved here… Haha… But your Korean is very fluent… Do they have Korean classes too in America??” she wondered.

“Hahaha… Korean classes? No, they don’t… But I went to a course to study about Korean language… Although it took me for 2 years, I felt that learning Korean is pretty cool….” I lied to her again, hiding the truth that I was actually born and lived in Korea before I moved to America.

“You have only learned Korean for 2 years but you already can speak as fluent as now?? Wow…. You’re such a daebak, Park Leeteuk…” she said with a bright smile on her face…

“Ah… is that so? Thank you… I will take that as a compliment… but…. Anyway, you can just call me Leeteuk.” I said as I put a smile on my face.

“Oh… okay… Park Leeteuk… Oh! That’s right! I mean, Leeteuk… “She said embarrassedly as we both giggled and laughed.

----After School----

“Woahhh… the new student is very handsome…” one of the girls in my class said.

“Yeah! You’re right… He’s so cute…. And I even think he looks like Super Junior’s Leeteuk.....” the other girl said.

I don’t know what to do… I just looked at the, as they put some flirting smile on their face… I certainly do not look flirty girls… They’re not my type at all… When I saw some students went out of the class, I started to pack my things up and got ready to go home.

“Leeteuk-ah, class is over… I will be going home first, okay?” Taeyeon said.

“Oh… Do you want me to drive you home?” I offered her.

“Oh no… That’s not necessary… I have my bike and I prefer cycling too…” she said as she out her bag on her shoulder.

“Ah… Is that so? Fine then… Be careful on your way home… Annyong…” I said as I waved my hand to her.

“De… Annyong…” she waved her hand as she walked away…

“Hufhh… What a tiring day… First day of school… Boring as usual… “I mumbled to myself as I made my way to the parking lot where I parked my car.

****

 

Taeyeon’s POV

“Father, I’m home…” Taeyeon said when she entered her home.

“Oh… Taeyeon-ah… How’s your school today??” my father asked.

“Oh… well… same as usual… but today I met a new friend…” I replied.

“Oh, really? Is she a new student?” My father asked

“It’s HE not SHE… Yeah… he is a transfer student from America…” I replied him again.

“So, is he handsome?? Do you have a crush on him?” my father joked.

“ABOJI…. Why are you being like this?? He is just a new friend of mine….” I pouted with my puppy face.

“Hahahaha… Ahrasso… I was joking… But seriously my daughter, you should find a boyfriend… You’re 23 this year… Or maybe I should set you on a blind date?” My father joked again….

“ABOJI!!! I don’t care about having a boyfriend…. The person I care the most in this world is you, father…” I said as I give him a warm hug…

“Oh…. My daughter… Hurry, I have cooked your favorite seaweed soup… Clean yourself and then have the dinner with me…” my father said.

“De, aboji… I said and walked upstairs to clean myself.

****

Leeteuk’s POV

“Hoam… At last… Home sweet home… I said as I leaned down on my sofa in my living room….

“It’s really nice living here… Although it is not as big as the one in New York, but I lived on my own in this flat… This is awesome…” I smiled.

“Ughhh… I’m hungry… Let’s see what I’ve got…” I made my way to the fridge and opened it.

“Hmmm… frozen pizza… Hehehehe…” I took the pizza out and place it inside the microwave.

While I was waiting the food to be heated and ready to be served, I thought about Taeyeon….

“That girl…. Although she was quite stubborn, she is very kind and friendly… she is a considerate person and she has a bright smile… Her hair is so shiny and her eyes were very perfect… her face also looks pretty… exactly my style….” I mumbled to myself without realizing that I admired her appearance and personality with such a detail.

“HOAHHH!! What was I thinking?? Pretty? Perfect?? Kind??? My style??! HEH!! No way…She’s just an ordinary person I met today…. I won’t fall to a girl like her…. I will never fall for a girl like her!!” I firmly said as I shook my head…

*Tling*

“Oh…. The food is ready…” I took the pizza out and sat on my dining table.

“Hmmm… It smells so good and looks delicious… I will enjoy this… hehehehe…” I smiled.

By the time I wanted to bite my pizza, my cellphone rang….

*Gee Gee Gee Gee baby baby baby gee gee gee gee baby baby baby*

“OMG!! Who the hell call me again this time?! Haish!! Seriously, can’t I just eat peacefully??” I complained as I got up from the dining table and made my way to the sofa where I left my cellphone…

Incoming Call: Father

“Haishhh!! Seriously, why must he call me in such a time?! It is really annoying!!” I complained and tried to calm myself down before I answered his call…

“De, aboji?” I answered.

“Ah… Leeteuk-ah… Have you eaten your dinner yet?” my father asked.

“Well, you see… I was about to eat my dinner when you called me….” I honestly answered him.

“Oh… Is that so? Well… I guess I’m sorry if it is what happened…” My father said.

“Well… Well…. So, why do you call me this time?” I curiously asked.

“Oh… It’s about our plan… The truth is…. I have already put some of my ‘guys” in Seoul when you before you arrived there to find the target easier… I have also put some men to keep an eye of you and to take a good care of you… I didn’t plan to tell you about this but I felt that you should know about this… so……” father said…

“WHAT?! Do you happen to think me as a 10 years old kid back then who needs someone to be taken care of?” I complained…

“YAHH!! Park Leeteuk!! I know you can fight well… However, there are also some things that you cannot handle with your own hands…” my father said.

“Right!! I’m tired…. I’m hanging up… Oh! And make sure they don’t get into my private life matter, especially stalking me… You know I hate stalker, right?” I firmly said…

“You’ve my word, son… I will ensure that they keep a distance while they’re watching you…” My father said as I hang up the phone…

“Oh Great!! So, now there are bunch of men watching the things I do…. What the… Anyway… I couldn’t do anything about it but to accept it…” I kept complaining and forgot that I have not eaten my pizza for 15 minutes…

“OMG!! My pizza… Haishhh!! It must be cold by now… Haishhh!! Really!! Now it’s not delicious as it was before… and this is all because of a meaningless phone call... Haishhh!! I complained.

I quickly got back to the dining room and ate my dinner.

“Hoamm… It’s been a really long and tiring day… Maybe I should call it a day…. I said then I brushed my teeth and went to sleep.

****

 

Meanwhile, in New York…

*knock*knock*knock*

“Yes, you may come in.” Mr. Park said.

His guy got in, bowed in front of him and whispered something to his ear.

“Is that so? Hmm… Okay… I get it… You did a great job…” Mr. Park said as the guy went out from his office room.

“So… That bastard is still alive and he lives in Seoul….Tch… This bastard… I will certainly catch him soon and get my revenge back… Hmph… I bet this will be fun… Let the ‘game’ begin….” Mr. Park said as he held and pressed his pen harder…..

 

****