Miserable Day

My Love, My Target

Taeyeon’s POV

“Aww… It really feels so hurt…” I weakly said to myself.

The boy stepped out from his car and walked towards me.

“YAHH, Lowlife!! Next time, make sure you see the road ahead when you cycle! Don’t you see a car travelling in front of you just now?! Are you blind or something?!” The boy shouted at me.

“Who are you?? What the- -“he cut me off before I could finish my sentence.

“Hehhh!! A lowlife like you doesn’t need to know who I am!!! Just move aside so that I can pass, will you?!” the boy shouted again but in a louder voice.

“YAHHH!! YOU!! Can you stop shouting??! Don’t you see my leg is wounded?! A guy should help woman in a situation like this and yet what you did was shouting to me?! Such a rude boy…” I said.

“WHAT?! DID YOU JUST CALL ME ‘RUDE BOY’?! YAHHH!!! I am older than you! And by the way Ms. Lowlife, it’s your own fault that you got wounded!! You didn’t pay attention to the road, did you?!” The boy exclaimed.

“But….” I softly said as I put my head down…

“BUT WHAT?!! Haishhh!! This is really wasting my time!! Just move aside!! You and your bike!!” The boy said as he swiftly returned to his car and started the engine. Although it hurts a lot, I decided to get up and move my bike aside. He then drove in a high speed away from me...

“What the hell just happened?? Who the hell does that guy think he is to shout at me…? But he wore a school uniform… He certainly is one of the students in my school… but it’s weird… I have never seen him before…“ I mumbled to myself as I took my first aid box located behind my bike and place a bandage on my wound.

“Awwww…” I said as I got up and cycled my bike again to my school, even though I know that I am late.

****

 Leeteuk’s POV

“Haishhh!! What a miserable day… First I have to get up early in the morning, then I have to find this stupid school… and just now, I met a crazy stubborn lowlife in the middle of the street…  Living in Seoul is not as good as I thought it would be… not only the surrounding changes, but the people here changes too… “I complained and realize that I am actually driving to nowhere.

“Ahhhh… Such a tiring day... Shall I go to that coffee shop? It’s not a bad idea to relax there for couple of hours… “I mumbled as I parked my car and went to the coffee shop across the street.

 

“What would you like to order?” The waiter asked.

“One Americano, please…” I answered as I looked for a vacant seat for me.

“Sure…” The waiter replied as he made the coffee…

I looked around the corner and noticed an empty seat… Great! That should be a good spot… I walked to the seat and sat down on it…

“Finally… Time to relax….” I calmly said….

Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby Gee Gee Gee Gee baby baby baby….. (Leeteuk’s ringtone… :D LOL…)

“OMG!!! Can I just relax for 5 minutes…?” I complained as I took out my phone and checked who the hell dares to disturb my relaxing time.

Incoming Call: Father

“HAISSHH!! Really... Why does he have to call me again…?”

“Yoboseyo, aboji?” I firmly said.

“Ahh… My son... Have you arrived in school?” my father asked.

“I have. Now I’m in front of my school gate.” I lied to my father.

“Ahhh... That’s great…” my father sighed.

“One Americano is ready!!” the waiter shouted loudly and my father overheard it.

“ YAHHHHH!! Park Leeteuk!!! Are you really in school?? You try to lie to ME??!” my father fiercely shouted.

“I’m sorry, father… I will go to school now…. for real…” I said as I took my coffee and went out from the shop.

****

Taeyeon’s POV

*Knock*Knock*knock*

“Yes, please come in…” Ms. Jung said.

“Sorry, teacher… I’m late….” I softly said

“It’s okay… Go to the empty table behind Tiffany…” Ms. Jung said.

“De…” I replied as I walked to the table.

The lecture went so boring. I was almost asleep… but when I was about to sleep, I suddenly remembered the quarrel that I had with the anonymous rude boy this morning… I kept thinking who he is because he wore the school uniform…

*knock*knock*knock*

****

Leeteuk’s POV

“Damn... I’m caught red handed by my father… I guess I’m not smart enough to fool him... “I pouted as I drove my way to the school… Fortunately, I can find the school this time and I was in relief.

“At last… I found it… “I mumbled as I stepped out and entered the school…

“Class 2-A... where is it…. Ohh! There it is… “I said and I knocked on the door…

*knock*knock*knock*

“Yes, please come in….” the teacher said…

I got in and everyone in the class was confused as they probably don’t recognize me…

“This is our new transfer student from America…. Please introduce yourself…” The teacher said.

“Annyonghaseyo, I’m Leeteuk. Park Leeteuk. I’m from America… Please take care of me…” I said as I bowed.

“Leeteuk, you can sit beside Taeyeon, the table in the right corner.” Ms. Jung said.

“De…. “I replied as I walked there.

I quickly sat and took out my book…

“Annyonghaseyo, my name is Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon…”

I heard the person beside me said something so I looked up. However, I was surprised and astonished to see the person’s face beside me. It was the girl that I quarrel with this morning………..

****