Back Then...

My Love, My Target

-----10 Years Ago----

[Seoul, South Korea, 2003]

“What?!” “The president fainted?! Where is him now?! Mr. Park was really shocked upon hearing this.

 “Gikwang Hospital..” The guy on the phone replied.

“Ahrasso! I will right there! Just hold on!”  Mr. Park ended the call and drove faster.

****

*Ring*Ring*Ring*

“Yoboseyo?” Mr. Kim answered the phone.

“Yahh! Kim Soohyun, come!! Faster!! Faster!!” his friend shouted.

“What’s wrong? And why are you shouting as if something bad is happening?” Mr. Kim asked.

“Something bad?! Yahh! Your wife fainted!! Come!! Hurry!!” his friend anxiously replied.

“What?! Tae Hee fainted?! Where are you now?!” Mr. Kim asked as he started his car.

Gikwang Hospital...” His phone replied.

“I got it! I’m not far from there! I’ll be right there! I’ll be right there!” Mr. Kim quickly ended the call and drove towards the hospital as fast as he could.

****

It was 12 in the midnight and the weather was raining heavily at that time. So, people find difficulty in seeing the road in front of them…  The road was also so steep and slippery… It was really dangerous at that time.

****

*Ring*Ring*Ring*

Mr. Park tried to reach his cellphone but he accidentally pushed away his cellphone, so it fell down below his seat.

“Damn it!” he freed himself from his seatbelt as he tried to pick up his phone on the ground.

He eventually managed to get his phone but he didn’t keep control of his car, and didn’t pay attention to the road in front of him. He didn’t realize that his car is travelling in the opposite lane.

HONK!!HONK!!! HONK!!HONK!! HONK!!

DUAR!! His car crashed with the other car, causing a massive accident.

****

 

 

 

“Tae Hee-ah… Hold on… I will be right there…” Mr. Kim was so worried as he mumbled.

He felt so anxious and so he didn’t pay attention to the road in front of him. Instead, he stepped his pedal harder and drove faster.

“What the?!” He was shocked when he saw the car in front of him drove faster towards his direction.

HONK!!HONK!!! HONK!!HONK!! He pressed his car horn continuously but the driver in front of him seemed not to hear it.

DUAR!!! His car crashed with the car in front of him, it seemed to be a very serious accident.

After a while, both injured drivers were brought to the hospital nearby to get a better treatment from the doctors.

****

-----Present Time----

[New York, America, 2013]

Leeteuk’s POV

“Leeteuk, you’ve trained very hard. I guess you have grown up and your fighting skill has improved a lot. It’s time.” Father said.

“It’s time? What time?” I confusedly asked.

“To execute what I have prepared for you this whole time… I shall get my revenge… It has been 10 years after that incident…” my father said as he tapped on my shoulder.

“But Father… I have told you that revenge is not the solution of --“I was cut off before I can finish my sentence.

“My son, your father cannot sleep at ease for the last 10 years! Look at this! This! My arm… you expect me to avenge with my own hands?!” my father furiously exclaimed.

“…….. “ I lower my head down; I didn’t even dare to see my father in the eye.

“Leeteuk-ah, you’ve to be strong! Avenge me! I can’t sleep at ease, my son…” Father calmly said.

I paused for a while… taking a deep breath and started to think what I would do. After a while…

“Alright, father. I understand. My plane ticket?” I calmly asked.

“It’s tonight. You will be arriving in Seoul tomorrow… Contact me as soon as you arrive. Remember, I have faith in you.. And do not get involved with stupid things such as LOVE, you get?” my father said as he handed the ticket to me and gave me a goodbye hug.

“Ahrasso, father. I won’t fail and let you down this time.” I firmly said as I took my luggage and my plane ticket, heading towards the airport…

“Seoul, Here I come…. Not as a 10 year old boy back then… but as ……………… an avenger. ”                  

****