chap 8

Follow Your Heart

you prov..

i'm lying my body on bed, as usual i still hear him talking to his girlfriend on the phone. i knew he stand on the balcony and rest his body on the fence while hands his phone.

in the middle of night i awake and go to toilet. I walking out from toilet to reach my bed and found that gikwang oppa still restless on sofa. he sit up and look at his phone.

"oppa still awake?"

"ah" he seems suprise and rubs his neck

"is something happened with unnie?" i sit on a side of my bed which cross of the sofa where he's sitting right now

"no" he smile ' i'm just miss.. misssing her" he chuklle shyly

"i feel so sorry about this"

"it's okay. go back to sleep! another trip will coming tomorrow" he pats my hair, so back to sleep. I blink my eyes and the brilliant ideas comes up on my mind.

 

~~~~~~~

Hyosung prov

I heard someone knocking from the door in early morning. There is my manager with his big smile suddenly inform me that we will have special trip to Thailand. I announce to other so the girls can pack up their things.

"unnie what happen? this trip very sudden" sunhwa still pack her things on suit case

"dunno"

"shut up! just pack your thing babe" zinger try to teas the maknae

the four of us include the manager went out from the car and pull our suite case to the check in counter. After check in processed i heard annoucement that our flight will be delay cause of mechanical problem and will make it after 9 in the morning.

 

~~~~~

You prov

 

we sit inside the car while on the way to the airport, suddenly My phone rings as i look at the display is my person call me.

"yuki speaking" he tell me that ther is a problem with the planning

"i'ts okay, show must go on!" the person seems understand what he will do next

"okay i'll text you" gikwang oppa turn his head on me with courious face

"engh Amber will have a show tonight" i try to explain to him and he just give me his eye smile

"say good luck to her then" he continue

" i'll do" i back to bussy with my phone texting someone

we arrive at the airport. i saw my father well prepared about this, someone direct us to the private luxury jet. i knew thisis his private jet.

 

we step out fro the jet as the pilot landed the jet safely. they direct us to the car where my father rented for us.

the driver stop the car in front of a huge 5 star hotel building, which the bellmen offer us to carry our luggage then to the reception counter. they greet us well. so i let my self to register and after i get the keycard i ask gikwang oppa to go up first to the room due to i have another business.

 

hyosung prov

our manager take us to the hudge 5 star hotel. the four of us glaring in every corner of hotel lobby. i saw our manager approach the reception counter and less then 2minutes they back to us.

"this is a suites room for you guys in 16 floor." he passes the key to me

"then where is your?

"i'm in 5th floor, i take standard room"

"why?" i pout

"as long as our artist feel happy, it's okay"

"waaa oppa, you can come to our room" sunhwa nag to our manager

"ofcourse he will, he' our manager what?!" zinger slap sunhwa head then five of us laughing

"let's go to our room then" i pull my suitcase to the elevator.

we walk out from the elevator one by one, i saw sunhwa very excited. she half jump and point at the door while look at me, sign me that that's our room. i put the key card on saflock key, the greeb light mean i have to open the door. the girls wow-ing when we enter the room. the room devide in to two space, both space upstair and downstair have one bed and also dinning room and small kitchen. Sunhwa and zinger ran up and take their own place, jieun and i choose downstair bed.

my phone ringing "yoboseyo"

"ah, eonniiii!" i heard a familiar voice very excited over the line

"nuguseyo?(who is it?)"

"eonniii, don't you remember my beautiful voice? haha it's yuki"

"yuki" that's the call from Yuki

"have you arrive in XXX hotel?"

"how you now that?"

"if you want to know, just meet me at the beach in this 5 evening! bye" she hangs up

i saw on my watch it's still 03.00pm. so i still have 2 hours for prepare, but WAIT!! what is she doing here? is she alone or...? I remember gikwang said that they will have another vacation overseas. i really need to know what her plan is?

i explore my suite case to find a y beach mini dress. my hand stop with a white and red rose flower motif min dress.

i walk to the beach like yuki said with the girls.

 

YUki prov...

after unpacking the things i saw gikwang oppa just lying on the bed while turn on the tv.

"yaaa! oppa. don't waste your time with just watch a tv" i stand strech my hand in front of the tv

"i just want to lie on the bed" he covering his head with pillow

"oppa" i sit beside him then take out his pillow

"oppa, i want to go to beach"

"so go ahead"

"wah, you're so bad. how if anyone try to kidnap me?" i complain to him

"no one will kidnapp you"

"oppa come on" i nag to him while keep pull and push his arm

"okay okay, stop crying on me!"

"yeay" i jump excited to the door

both of us go out to the beach then. walk in a dry sands side to side.  my watch show me it's 04.55pm means 5minutes more i'll give him a little surprise, so i keep ask him to walk in a side of wet sands.

i run over while i saw a familiar figure walk at other side of beach. i make sure that's the person so i take my phone from my pocket and try to call. Perfect! that's the person. I approach the four girl with mini dress still handing a phone.

"hyosung eonni?" i point at the girl who wearing whit mini dress with red rose motif

"yuki?" she seems frown her face.

i found gikwang oppa follow me from behind and stare at hyosung eonni. is my plan run smooth?