Chap 2

Follow Your Heart

you prov

 the next day you wake up as usual there only you and a few of servant in the house. you plan to visit your father office because you realize that last night fight with your father. you enter the kitchen and prepare to cook your favorite father food. you chop tuna and roll the rice. "well done" you put the pack of sushi on your bag.

your driver were waiting infront of house for ten minutes. he ready to take you to your father office. you glare at the blue sky and think of your father. eventough you hate the way he treat you but you still love him as your father. he beeing like this since he reach his dream as famous businessman ten years ago. so you flash back to the first time you were in first grade. your father take you to schoole when your mother got sick.

flashback**

"yeobo, i'm okay" your mother prepare your think for your first day school

"eomma?" you stare at your mom

"yeobo, you better go rest. i'll take Yuki to school" your father try to stop her

"nah, you'll late. i'm the one who will takle Yuki"

finnaly your father able to make your mother beliefe that he can do it. on the way your school both of you interwind your finger " appa, i can go to school by my self" you declared to your father "no, appa would take my pretty girl to her firstday in school"

"appa would be late" you shooke your head

"listen" he slip you hair in to your ear

"my boss also do the same with his daughter, so he wouldn't angry with me"both of you walked to the school building. your father also the one who walked you home in the midlle of his break time.

"appa you are the best" you were cheering at him then hug him tight. you remember that time your family like a normal happy family and you never regret beeing their daughter.

 

"you're here" the driver cut your memorable flashback and noticing you that you arrived. you bow and thank to him as you open the car. when you are entering the building avery one bow on you. you walk up to your father room as you greeted with his secretary but you hushed the secretary "psst, i want to surprise him. you walk near the door but you hear that someone inside the room with yourfather

"yes i like that guy" you hear your father voice

"me too, he's very hard worker. i beliefe he will not make you upsat"

"haha ya, i have that feeling with him" your father seem chukled

"so what the mater make you want me to visit you?"

"yes, this is a big deal"

"i want to arrange him to marry with my daughter"

"why?"

"i have the full feeling toward him. and i don't wanna loose him"

"hmm"

"so i want him to still in my company side tough many company waant him"

"i understand, and this is the way to make him stay with you"

"gotcha! don't worry, i'll make a big deal with your company also"

"deal" the other man said and suddenly the door swing open and they see you standing infront of the door.

"ah anyeonghaseyo ajushi" you bow 90 degree to the Cube CEO

 

"oh anyeong! is she Yuki?" the guy ask to my father as he smile at me.

"you're very lucky having a pretty daughter" both of them chukle after that he left you and your father in a room.

 

your father sit on his chair but you just stand in front of the desk.

"well, you just heard our conversation"

"yes i did. and it change my mood" you turn back your body try to leave him.

"you just have to do it"

"you never give me any choices right?" you lower your head then hish and walk out trough the door. Your father sigh and look at the bag which you leave on the desk "sorry my yuki to make you like this" he grab the bag and find that you made special food for him " this is for our future, your future, my grandchils future" he take the sushi one by one and eat.

 

you reach your home by taxi and run to your room, bang the door. you sure that everyone inside the house surprises with the loud voice you made by slap the door.

"yaaaa!" you yell

"what is he doing to me now?" you glare in every corner of your room. you pull your bagpack and take some cloths on it. you sneak out try to ranaway from home and make your father regret what he did.

 

 

you take taxi to the hotel and reserve a room with incognito as you still have some credit card. you beliefe that soon once your father found that you ranaway he would block your credit card, so you try to change the card as money.

 

you throw your body to the hotel bed, sigh and slowly close your eyes.

 

***

you open your eyes and do her daily activities as usuall,withouth knowing your father send someone to hotel as he put chip on your mobile phone so he will knew where will you go. you go to restaurant for dinner.

"room 1501" you mention your room number to the reataurant greeter.

"just wait for a momant miss, i'll check availability"

"that's okay" you nod i see the empty seat athe corner

"miss table number ..." her superior poke her arm as a couple pass the entrance

"oseo osseyo!" both of them greet and bow and make me turn my head and look at who is the person. what kin of important person is take your place? you see the gusy with his girlfriend who still interwind their finger each other.

"who are they" you ask the greeter as the couple escorted by another greeter to the corner seat.

"sorry miss"

"no problem" you chuklle

"anyway, you don't know who are they?"

"why? are they important person? idol couple?"

"gotcha! they always come here at take the corner seat"

"jinjja?"

"hmm."

"how long you've been here?"

"one day" you reply

"i mean in korea"

"oh hehe, 6 month. i'm just move from japan"

"oh i see. anyway your seat were ready please follow me miss"

you follow the greeter way to the seat.

 

at the same time Gikwang and hyosung are dating on their favorite restaurant. He plan to tell her that he would make this relationship as a public. he bring a box of ring inside his pocket.

"how is your Tv program today"

'my PD said that our rating keep growing up" gikwang flash a smile

"how is Junhara couple in public so far"

"ehmm, my purpose to take you here is..." suddenly gikwangs mobile phone ring. He try to ignore but his manager keep calling him, seems that there is an important thing.

"chagi, i need to go to rest room for a while"

"hmm" hyosung nod and gikwang left her on the seat.

 

you seem finish your dinner and dirrectly head to the lobby as two black suit guys stop infront of you.

"don't move" you gasp as a guy hold your arm

"what?"

"your father send me to take you out of here"

"don't push me or i'll scream" you keep walking trough that guys

"don't scream or your father will get any trouble" and his word make you stop

then one of them pull you in the car.

 

otherside gikwang try to call his manager back at the rest room.

"yes hyung, what happen?"

"our CEO need you now"

"but hyosung and i are..."

"this is for your job" manager keep talking and make him believe

"but.."

"sigh! this is for our company future" his managaer cut his word

"okay hyung, i'll be there soon" gikwang cut the line and back to seat were hyosung sit. Today they endd up this unfinished conversation again like usual. he ask politely and try to explain that he must be go to CUBE building as soon as possible. In a half run, gikwang leave her alone in their favorite spot. Hyosung lay his back body to the chair and play with her food, and give a big sigh.

~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoy this story

but pls subscribe and comment below ^^ Thanks