chap 7

Follow Your Heart

you prov...

the three of us are having dinner for the first time. My Father sitting while keep lookin at gikwang and i who enjoy our food without any conversation. I hear he clearing his throat and start the conversation between us to break the silent moment.

"so, when you plan to visit Naju?"

"for what?" when i answer the question, gikwang seems coughing .

"haha, seems that you have to visit your parents in law soon" my father chukle at me

"sorry" i bow to gikwang

"we haven't plan it" gikwang continue

"may be tomorrow you should go" my father suggest.

 

~~~

I'm watching everyone packing my thing to the car. This is my first time beeing apart from them. i can see my father face drawn of worries. He is watching every single my movement, but i keep help them put the things on a car. He suddenly pat my shoulder.

"dad, this is my first time go far away from you"

"good luck" he hug me tight, for the first time won't be apart from him.

"see you dad" as i walk enter the car while gikwang still stand in front of my father

"please take care my daughter" then gikwang bows after heard the word.

"gikwang-ssi hurry up" i yelled at gikwang. my eyes follow his move untill he enter the car, so i wave my hand to my father and others.

"Yaa.." gikwang yell at me after i close the window

"why you keep call me gikwang -ssi infront of your father?"

"why?" i tilt my head

"aish, ssi word after name sounds not good for a couple"

" i'm not ask you to call me yoebo, just call me oppa" he continue his word

"hmm, okay" i nod

A long the road i only look outside and do my favorite thing, lift up my head and watch the clear sky. We don't have much conversation untill i fall asleep.

In the middle of sleeping i feel someone poke my shoulder and mention my name. I rub my eyes and look at the dark outside "we are here" gikwang stop the engine. My eyes still blinking when i saw the clock it's 08.00 pm. gikwang and I are taking out my bags when i see someone out from the house. the person run to us to help carry the luggage.

"welcome home hyung" he hug each other.

"thanks"

"is she your wifey, hyung?"

"Yuki, he is my lil' brother hyekyung" then both of us shake hands. after shaking hands he wishpering something to gikwang ear's. I try to hear what just he said but nothing. so we enter the house. inside I find his family seems waiting for us. there are his grand mother, his cousins, his aunt, his uncle besides his parents at the living room. they greet us well when we arrive. gikwang introduce me in front of his familly then.

After we put our belonging in our room, seems that his familly prepare something for us. I went out to the yard and find them are preparing for BBQ. so i help them to prepare. I follow the flow as my father told me before, i found that i feel comfortable with this family. they are very nice with me, his parents also ask me to call them umma and appa no need to formal way.

Author prov..

Tonight you feel like you found yourself in a complete family, ther is a father, mother, grand mother, cousins, and brothers. You help them to clean dishes. But after all the family member go to take a rest after the grand mother give you a suspicious beverage to me. She and cousins pushed you to drink it and right now i can't even close my eyes, i feel my body fill a lot of energy tonight. I look at gikwang who sleep on the floor with extra blanket also seems uneasy. He close his eyes but you knew that he is not sleeping.

"oppa, i can't sleep" you sit and push your blanket

"me too" then he try to do sit up " i think i need to excercise"

"what are you doing?" then now he is doing push up and make him breathing heavily.

"can we play something?" then you sit infront of him

at the same time while hyekyung passing your room stop his step and start overhear from the door. Follow by cousin and grandma stand beside hyekyung. "Oppa can we start?"hyekyoung wowing while grandma susshing, "Ready?" continue by gikwang voice. "omo" then grandma tap cousins shoulder to not make any noises. the three of sneakers just wondering what the new couple do inside the room. All the voices that they hear just make them giggling, sometimes Yuki screem and sometimes gikwang turn to screem. Suddenly gikwang's father come to dissolve the sneakers and instruct them to back to their place.

Meanwhile inside the room, both of you  are playing papper, scissor, rock, just meaningless. while you give a paper and gikwang give a scissor it's time to persecute you and pinch your nose till red so it's make you scream "awwww!". Both of you did this meaningless game till you feel asleep.

The three sneakers keep eyeing you two in the morning and wishpering each other. then you found that they give the same beverage to gikwang which made both of you can't sleep last night.

~~

after 2 nights stay in Naju, gikwang's family, both of you back to seoul and find that your father waiting for your come back. he hold you an envelope so you open it. There are two ticket to Thailand and find him with a big smile.

"this is for your honeymoon"

"what?" gikwang and you say in unision

"but daddy. you keep gikwang and i in holiday, how's his schedule?"

" you just do what i'm instructing, everything gonna be okay. trust me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for lame chapter guys..

i'll try my best! bowing..

keep reading  and like it! ^^