chap 4

Follow Your Heart

you were sitting on the dinning table for breakfast with your servants behind watching you. Everyone were bowing once they find your father's personal assistant eneter the dinning room. She held a leather map on her hand.

"hello good morning" she greet you

"good morning Jina unnie" you flash a smile to her

"today i'll acompany you to choose the wedding dress" she smile brightly, but her word make you cough in the middle of eating.

"wed.. wedding dress?"

"yya, tomorrow the ceremony. so to day is the las day as a single. only today!" Jina unnie underline the word of today

"ah , you're right"  you sigh

you continue your breakfast while Jina prepare for your thing.

 

Jina and you are walking out from home and find there is a driver who waiting infront of your home. Then both of you enter the car. you oonly look outside the road and sometimes look at the clear sky, you always do this when you are on the way to somewhere. Untill Jinna unnie start the conversation and break the moment.

"Yuki, today is your last day become a single. what the most you want to do?"

"the most?" you glare at her who sit beside you

"hmm" she nod

"i.. I.. i want to runaway" you lower your voice as wishpering and lowering your head

"what? i can't hear you?" but lucky Jina didn't hear what did yuki wishpered.

"I need to meet Amber and my new friend" you remember that gikwang and you have a appoinment before.

"okay i'll grant your wish."

"but it's okay i'll do it my self"

Jina unnie always make you comfortable along the road. both of you talking about the funny thing and giggling each other. untill the driver park the car in front of the white building. so , both of you walk out from the car and enterthe building. the staff well greet you. you find a women in a middle age approach you and smile brightly. She is the famous wedding dress designer. you glare your eyes in every wedding dress around. when you were a kid you always dream to wear that kind of wedding dress. Miss designer pull you to the fitting room then she show you some the best collection of wedding dress. first of all you pick a gown with a baloon skirt which has a gold strip on it wit. but you feel this gown not suitable in you. you try one by one her chossen and show it to jIna unnie. It's almost 3 hours but you couldn't find any. suddenly gikwang text you a message.

i'll be on XXX cafe on 02.00 pm.

sender: Lee gikwang

you hurry tell Jinna that you need to meet someon for this moment, and promise you'll back after you finish your business. so, you run to the cafe that gikwang mention on the message. it's located on the two bloks from  your place. your eyes are searching the name of cafe. you find a red building and walk in to the cafe. Looking for a familiar figure but nothing. you sit in the corner of seat. less then 10 minutes someone tap your shoulder while you are texting Amber.

"sorry i'm late" you look at your watch but it's only 02.05 pm

"nah, it' okay" you watch him sit in front of you.

" do  you ready for order something" a waitres approach to the table with his small note

"Yes" gikwang choos the order but you just nod

"don't you have any aschedule today? tv program" you start the conversation

"yes i have, but it'll start this evening. what about you?"

"well, i'm in the middle of fitting the wedding dress when you text me just now" you hear he get cough

suddenly the silent moment approaches us untill our order come.

"so sorry for last night" gikwang start the conversation

"me too. so, what's the plan?"

" plan?"

"oh gosh! i knew you still love her and i'm sure you still in relationship " he just nod

"good. Just explain what the matter and don't break up with her. I need you to support my company. after it sucess you can devorce me and back to her"

"What? well that's a good idea. but what about my management"

"aish, this business is . okay , after all happen"

"deal" both of you make a deal about this plan.

 

Gikwang prov..

So, we make a deal for this business. She's right, the thing is they wanted to make their company still exist. After Yuki left me alone i prepare my self to do my job. today i have to Mc-ing  music program. The thing which make me excited is my girlfriend and her other member would perform on that program so, i can tell her this matter.

 

After the program at the backstage i pull hyosung's hand to a silent place. She seems shock with my action, but i need her to know.

"what happen?"

"i need to tell you something" so i tell her the true storry even for the first time she deny it, i knew at the end of my explanation she understand.

"but, i won't be dating with a married guy"

"it's not a real married. this is only for business matter" i try to make her believe me

"how if i'm waiting but unfortunatelly you fall in love with her? it will waste my time"

"my love is only for you, please trust me" i look deep in to her eyes then hug her

"So tomorrow is my boyfrien wedding?" she wishper on my ear

"i love you, don't be worry"

while I'm heading to my apartment, someone send me a message.

 

How's your girlfriend? would she understand?

 

sender: yuki

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

reply to Yuki

Everything going well. ^^ tq for ur consideration.
 

____________________________________________________________

u're most welcome!

sender: Yuki

 

~~~

please comment below and subscribe after read my FF ^^