Chap 1

Follow Your Heart

You prov

 

You sit at the first line VIP seat as you watch your closest friend performance. this is not her first performance but this is your first time watch her performance live. being a daughter of the famous businessmen in japan and south korea makes you easy to be friend with any artist. today you watching F(x) concert, you've been friend with them since your father invited them become an icon of his cosmetic brand. Amber is the closest member due to your born year in the same line otherside both of you always speak in english. eventough your mother is a korean so you half korean and half japanesse but your parents alwas speak in english otherwise japanesse. after this concert you plan to face them an congrats to your F(x) friend.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuF3lHtWh7TKXDCt1Wcw5

"Yuki!" Amber shouting your name once she saw you

"hey! congrats for today" then both of you hugging each other

"thanks" she replay and releases the hug

"oh annyeong unnie" Suli and Krystal bow 90 degree on you

"i love your perfomance"

"thanks" Suli flashing a smile

"where is ..." my unfinished word cut by other

"you guys, hurry! we still have a party tonight" Victoria shouting to the group

"unnie! whassup?" you wave your hand

"ah Yuki come to join our party" vic pull your hand to follow her way.

 

A party after the concert it's a routine activitiy they always do, but you not wonder that they booked a restaurant nearby for BBQ party tonight. Soju is an item ever they wanted every they're having a party restaurant. you keep wondering what kind of taste that makes them like it much. your couriousity makes you say unspoken word.

"can i taste it?"

"are you sure?" Amber frowns her face as she knew that your father never allow you to try any alcohol beverage even when you want it much. your father always told you that this kind of beverage not good for your health. he just want to keep you health, he don't want to loose you like your mother always did with alcohol until she died three years  ago.

"off course" you reply her with fully confident.

"no, i won't give you any" Amber knew what consequence what her friend gets once she give it.

"why? you are not my father" you grab any soju nearby

"yuki,please" but you keep ignore her. you lift up the bottle and taste the soju. you stop as the bottle seems empty.

"whoah! no wonder you like it"

"are you okay ? amber wave her hand in front of your face

"give me one more bottle" you tell to amber, once she try to reach the bottle she heard something fall down to the floor

"dduk!!!" you fall down to the floor as you get drunk with a bottle of soju.

everyone gasping as look down on the floor were you lay down.

"how come she get drunk only after a bottle" krystal chuklle

"she never try any alcohol beverage" amberr explain

"no wonder" Suli giggle

 

 

Less than 2 minutes your mobile phone ringing. so amber try to pick up the phone. "yoboseyo?" the person who calling you is your father ,so amber explain what just happened to you.

 

Then your father send a person to pick you home. With half of wake up you sit in sofa while your father standing in front of you with his anger.

"you shouldn't do this"

"why? this is my life."

"your life is my life"

"why?" you hish

"you're my daughter"

"why?"

"still keep asking me why?" your father start to high his pitch

"you worry beacause you need me to be your sucessor" you lay on sofa

"that's not a big problem"

"so what's a big problem" you hish again then try to wake up and walk to your room.

"why am i born beeing your daughter?" you wishpering and walk upstair while crying.

 

and your father in his room still standing stare at the door "yes you'll be my sucessor. but the big problem is i won't to loose you like i loose your mother"

 

 

gikwang prov

 

gikwang keep smiling on his mobile phone as he see his girlfriend text. sometimes he open his galery to see the picture both of them. suddenly someone tap his shoulder.

"hyung, why you keep secret you relation with her"

"soon i'll make it public, how is your life now?"

"well my music course still growing and a top clothing brand invite me to be their icon"

it's been a month ago Beast beeing seperated and broke up. doojoon become a businessman doing his own clothing line with hyunseung, junhyung beeing a famous composer, yoseob as solo singer and dongwoon have his music course and model as  his jobside. and gikwang doing his activities actor and mc.

his phone suddenly ringing while both of brother hood talk each other. 'yoboseyo" his cube ceo call him that he need to talk face to face with him which related with his work. a famous businessman very interesting with his appereance and invite him to be a male icon of cosmetic brand. this japanesse businessman have a special plan for this project.

 

~~~~~

I hope you enjoy this story

but pls subscribe and comment below ^^ Thanks