junhyung seriously needs anger management class

Changing Places

-junhyung's POV-

"not too fast Junhyung!!!" i could hear ______-ah shouting over my motorcycle's engine. I don't know why she's so afraid of my lil baby. It's totally harmless! So what if we crash? That's why helmets were created! 

"alright. here we are baby" I killed the engine and took my helmet off, i helped her off of my motorcycle.

"it's seriously dangerous to be riding that." ______ pouted. I chuckled "oh come on babe, i know you had a little bit of fun back there." we headed into my not-so glamorous apartment. I got kicked out of home when i was 16, now that i'm 19, i have worked hard just to get a place of my own.

I unlocked the door and pulled my baby girl into the room.

3RD PERSON

Empty bottles of beer, boxes of unfinished chinese take-out, and magazines scattered on the floor, greeted the lovely couple. Everyone, welcome to Yong Junhyung's home.

you sighed and shook your head "oppa, you seriously need to clean up." you sat down on the not-so decent looking sofa.

Junhyung chuckled "what's the use of cleaning up when i'll just mess it up later? Anyways, i have a surprise for you." he opened his bag to reveal a brown envelope.

you raised your eyebrow "what's that?"

Junhyung flashed you a smirk "plain tickets to Hongkong"

"HONGKONG?!" your eyes went wide. Junhyung continued smirking "baby, summer is just around the corner--I saved a lot and didn't even spend my lunch money for three months just to buy these tickets. We're going to have the best summer vacation evaaaah!"

You giggled and planted a sweet kiss onto his lips "that's sweet of you oppa. Thank you."

"heh, anything for my baby girl." the two of you were supposed to kiss when your phone started ringing.

"excuse me." you pressed the phone icon and held the phone to your ear "yoboseyo?"

"_______-ah!!!!" the voice of your elder sister was on the other line. You smiled "Haneul unnie! What's up? Why are you calling me all of the sudden?"

you heard her giggle "well, i have great news!"

"okay? and what is it?"

"me and Nickhun are getting married!!!" she squealed so loud that you had to pull away from your phone "Ya! so loud!"

"mianhe~" she giggled.

you sighed "Nickhun....the guy from thailand?"

"ne! Ne! we're getting married this summer, and i was wondering if you could be my bride's maid!" she sounded so excited. You shifted your gaze towards Junhyung "uh....but i...."

"oh no.. don't tell me you're busy this summer?" you could imagine her pouting on the other line.

"a-anio! I'll just uh...check my schedule! But i would love to be your bride's maid unnie!" you smiled.

"oh, okay~ just text me about your decision araso? bye!" she hung up and you sighed.

Junhyung stared at you "what was that all about?" he was checking the plain tickets and other documents that were needed for Hongkong.

you bit your lower lip "oppa... uh... can we move our flight some other time? Haneul unnie wants me to become her bride's maid."

-YOUR POV-

 

"what? But i thought we already had it planned out?! i already contacted the airlines and you're telling me you want me to cancel it?!" Junhyung shouted at me as i tried to reply one of my sister's text messages. he's mad... and Junhyung isn't that gentle when he's mad

"mianhe yeobo, but it's my sister's wedding, and she asked me to become the bride's maid. I can't just turn her down." I tried smiling cutely at him, hoping to calm him down. FAIL.

"Who cares if you're the bride's maid, she can go ask someone else!" he said coldly.

"but Junhyung.."

"I PLANNED THIS THREE ING MONTHS AGO!! I DIDN'T EVEN ING BUY LUNCH FOR THREE MONTHS JUST FOR THIS ING TRIP!!! i won't let a silly a marriage wreck our vacation!" oh great, he had just broke the coffee table i bought him for the nth time. Thank you Junhyung. Thank you.

I frowned "but...it's her wedding! The best day a woman could ever--"

"oh Screw the best day of her life! Why are you women sooo serious when it comes to being bride's maids and yada yada!" he was throwing his anger on his furniture.

"Junhyung! I hope one day you would understand what is to be a woman!" i shouted.

he snorted "and i hope you'd understand how it is to be a man!"

we both didn't know, that those words had a serious effect in our lives.

----JUNHYUN'S POV

Damn that woman. SCREW her sister! Has she ever experienced not buying lunch at school and asking for food for THREE EFFIN MONTHS?! Nuh uh. Seriously! She's going to put that silly marriage first? Dude, HONGKONG! Everyone wants to go there! and she's going to throw that chance away just to become a stupid bride's maid? Pathetic!!!!

"i'm going home" oh no... now she's mad.

"baby girl, i'm sorry for being mad. i was just kinda ticked off that you would exchange our vacation for that wedding." i smiled at her, trying to make her stay.

______ sighed "i just want to cool down. Bye oppa." she gave a kiss on the cheek and headed out of my apartment. DAMN. 

Why are women so...bipolar and all that stuff? uh...what's the meaning of bipolar? AISH! My head aches, i need some shut eye.

She seriously doesn't understand me.

---YOUR POV

here i am. walking home. This was supposed to be one of the best days of my life: i'm going to Hongkong with my boyfriend, and i'm going to be my sister's bride's maid. But of course, i had to choose only one. AISH. my head's starting to hurt now. Good thing i'm near my house.

"welcome home sis!" my tall Hunky brother who has the so-called 'honey abs' greeted me with his goofy smile "what's with the frown? did you and junhyung fight again?"

i just shook my head "anio it's nothing. i just need a nap." i headed upstairs to my room.

Junhyung doesn't understand why women take marriages seriously.

he should know what it feels to be in my shoes some day.

 

[[random. did it make any sense? o____o i hope it did. Anyways! Thanks for reading! *gives cookies*]]