WHAT THE?!

Changing Places

YOUR POV

PIKACHU~ PIKA~ PIKA~ PIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

 

uhhh....what the hell? why am i hearing Pikachu sounds? 

I extended my hand and tried to find the stupid alarm clock, finally found it, i hit the top to stop it from emitting that irritating sound. I sat up. 

"ahnnnn...! my back!" i groaned as i could feel some kind of pain on my back. i yawned and rubbed my eyes. EW. Why does it smell like expired Pizza in my room? I don't remember ordering some. Ugh. Must be Lee Joon oppa. I got off of my bed and stumbled over some kind of bottle.

"beer?!" why do i have a beer bottle here? I don't even drink!

My eyes widen. Wait a second... this isn't my room. I stood up and looked around. Why am i in Junhyung oppa's room? I'll deal with it later, I headed to the bathroom to wash my face. I the water and splashed some cold water on my face to wake me up. I then wiped my face with a nearby towel and stared at the mirror.

wait....

that's not my nose....

those are not my eyes.....

WTF?! Since when did i have an Adam's apple?! 

WAIT!!!

This is Junhyung's face!

 

it's like i'm in a horrible movie about exchanging bodies...like Secret Garden! omo, omo, omo....that means... I ped my pants and stared down at 'it'

Why is there a sausage in between my legs?!?!

----

JUNHYUNG'S POV

 

RING DING DONG RING DING DONG~

 

ugh...who changed my Pikachu alarm tone? and why did they replace it with that catchy song?? gahh. I extended my hand and found the mother ing alarm clock, with one move, i threw it towards the wall.

i guess it's time for me to go back to that CUBE High... Jeez, i hate school. I sat up and stretched. Huh. My back doesn't hurt for the first time. wow. Thank you Lord.

I got off of bed and headed to the bathroom.

huh... why is my bathroom full of Hello Kitty stuff? I shrugged and decided to wash my face to wake myself up. I stared at the mirror

 

Bambi like eyes....

cute pink lips....

 

what the ? why am i staring at ______'s reflection? I raised my eyebrow and ____'s reflection did the same.

 

wait.

 

I touched my neck. My adam's apple is gone! This means...I touched my chest

"m-marshmallow s...."

is it just me or did i gain weight and had man s in one night? psh. that can't happen. I then slowly pulled down the Hello Kitty pajama pants.

 

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ?!"

-------

3rd Person

 

As if they were in Secret Garden, our two protagonists decided to dress up and head quickly to school in order to see their original bodies.

 

-------

YOUR POV

Alright _____! You could do this! Just head over to the classroom and wait for Junhyung oppa!

I sighed and pushed open the doors of CUBE High.

"good morning Junhyung oppa~" some girls smiled at me.

uh... "morning." i said, trying to sound bored like what Junhyung oppa would do. 

The girls squealed and giggled as I passed by. So this is what happens when Junhyung passes by.

"Yo Hyung!" i felt someone punch my arm, not-so-lightly.

I turned around "ya don't do that~" nice work ____, you're making Junhyung oppa sound gay. Nice.

Kikwang blinked "uh...mianhe. What's up? You sound kinda....off today."

I cleared my throat "uh...i.....i woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

"huh." was all that Kikwang could say.

"oh, wassup Hyung?" i felt another punch on my other arm. It was Dongwoon.

"ah...morning." i tried to sound manly. FAIL.

Dongwoon tilted his head to the side "you okay hyung? usually you'd punch me back." I blinked "oh. Really?" i punched Dongwoon's arm "there. done." great i sound seriously weird.

"anyways, where's ____ noona? you guys didn't walk to school together?" Dongwoon asked as he fixed his uniform.

I shook my head "anio..maybe still sleeping." I wonder what my 'body' is doing right now.

----

JUNHYUNG POV

It took me an hour to adjust to my new body. Seriously! I couldn't stop staring at ____'s s. heh. but it was kinda weird since it was 'my' body that i was staring at. anyways, i pushed opened the doors of CUBE high.

"morning noona" a geek smiled at me. seriously. is he hitting on me? i mean, ___?

i just nodded "wassup?" i continued my way to the classroom.

"there she is." Doojoon pointed at me. My eyes widen as i saw MY body sitting on my chair. Without a word, i quickly pulled MY body to the exit.

 

 

"Explain what happened. Why am i in your body ____-ah?" i asked, hating the fact that the way ____ stood was too girly "and stop standing like that! you're in my body! so don't act all feminine! You're making me look gay!" i shouted making ____ flinch

"mianhe oppa..." _____ murmured and looked down on the floor.

"aish. what are going to do?" I sighed and squatted down on the floor, forgetting the fact that i am in girl's body and i'm wearing a skirt.

"Ya! Oppa! Don't sit like that! i could see my--i mean your underwear!" _____ glared at me.

I stood up "mianhe....___-ah" 

the bell rang signaling the first period. 

"oh no...." ____ said. she then looked at me "what are we going to do....oppa?"

"i seriously don't know..."

 

we were totally screwed.

 

[[RANDOM! MIANHE T___T anyways! Thanks for reading! ^^ *gives cookies*]]