first night

Changing Places

JUNHYUNG'S POV

"remember, don't use your ganster lingo when you're talking to my parents oppa!" _____ reminded me as she stood by their door.

I nodded "yeah yeah. i'll keep that in mind." i grinned "oppa, let's go to my room and make love~" i batted my eyelashes.

"OPPA!" she shouted, turning red.

I laughed "just kidding. see ya later babe." I entered _____'s house and closing the door behind me. Seriously. The Kang's have a big house! They've got like three or more maids here, got flat screen TVs everywhere and their very own movie theater!

"oh, _____-ah!" i heard the very irritating voice of Lee Joon.

with a sigh i smiled at the honey-abs freak "hello oppa~" Lee Joon was adopted by the Kang's when he was a kid, kinda explains why _____ and Lee Joon don't look alike.

"have you eaten yet? the cook made us some steaks!" he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the grand dinning room.

"oh, _____-ah. How was school?" ____'s mom smiled at me. Uh.....uh...

"it was fine eomma, Junhyung-oppa walked me home." I smiled. Seriously. I have to act like a fancy pantsy girl infront of her parents right now. 

her mom nodded "Junhyung.... the boy you're always with?"

dude. i'm his boyfriend! did she forget that?

"uh...he's my boyfriend.." I smiled.

"oh, yes. i forgot. anyways, the food's going to be cold. go eat it _____." her mom just continued reading some kind of magazine.

jeeez.

she forgot me?! 

---

YOUR POV

I unlocked the door towards Junhyung oppa's apartment room. gah. now i'm going to sleep into his dirty room. I sighed and placed his school bag onto the now broken coffee table. maybe i should start cleaning up since I am in his body right now. I started cleaning and throwing unwanted stuff away.

I JUST HAD ~AND IT FELT SO GOOD~

gah. even his ringing tone is about too?! I pressed the call icon and sighed "yoboseyo?"

"hyung!" it was Yoseob.

"oh...wassup Yoseob-ah?" trying to sound gangster like--FAIL

"we've got a big problem! Infinite crossed our territory! They're starting a fight with 2PM. Hyung! we need you! we need back up!" he was yelling and i could hear police sirens on his line.

my eyes widen "I-Infinite?! Uh..." i remembered Junhyung saying that Infinite was really badass, and often cause trouble anywhere they went.

"you've gotta come over here hyung! we need yo--" the line went dead.

"Yoseob? Yoseob?! YOSEOB!!" i blinked and tried dialing all the numbers of Beast--but no one was picking up. I bit my lower lip. will i follow them there? 

what if i get beaten up?

what if i get .

UH...not likely gonna happen since i'm a boy right now.

I sighed. I had no choice.

I quickly headed out--but i stopped in my tracks. 

I don't know how to fight!

----

JUNHYUNG POV

"thanks for the meal." I mumbled and headed up to ____'s room. God. I'm so ing tired right now.

"sis, wait up."

i turned around to see Lee Joon watching me.

"huh? what?" dude. he's staring at me like i'm one piece of meat.

"g-good night _____-ah. sweet dreams" he smiled sweetly at me.

. don't tell me he's hitting on his own sister!!!!

I just nodded "uh. night." i quickly headed to ___'s room. I locked the door behind me. god. can this day be any weirder? I took off her school uniform and walked into the bathroom. God. I love her body. But of course every time i would tell her that she'd just slap me crazy. 

I smirked at her reflection "i don't mind being in your body baby girl."

 

 

MARSHMALLOW~ MARSHMALLOW

what the? what the hell's up with that music?

I opened my eyes and reached for ____'s phone. I pressed the call icon "ya....who the hell is calling me at 11 in the evening?!" 

"_____-ah!" huh. it's Kikwang.

i cleared my throat "oh. Kikwang-ah...i mean, oppa! what's wrong?"

"it's hyung. he's badly injured. Infinite's Hoya beat him up into a pulp earlier."

my eyes widen "WHAT?!"

"ne. ne. he came over to help us drive Infinite away, but he was caught off guard by Hoya. He's been asking for you." Kikwang sighed and i could hear 'my' voice calling ____'s name.

i sighed "where are you guys?"

"at the hospital. Do you want me to come over and take you there?"

"anio. no thanks oppa. i'll be there in a while." i quickly hung up, wore a hoodie and some pants on. what the did she get my body into?

---

"ya!" i kicked the door opened to reveal my body lying on a hospital bed.

"____-ah!" Kikwang stood up, he was the only one who was uninjured.

Yoseob, Doojoon, Hyunseung and Dongwoon were all on hospital beds. 

"why are you the only one standing?" i gazed at _____. she had a cast on her left arm. great.

Kikwang smiled a bit "i wasn't there when the whole thing happened."

I just nodded and sat down by ____'s hospital bed "oppa...." i leaned closer "baby you okay?" i whispered as i placed my hand ontop of hers

_____ opened her eyes a bit "Oppa....i mean..... _____-ah."she smiled a bit.

"what the did you do?" I glared at her. For a smart girl, she always did wacky stuff.

She groaned "i didn't want to ruin your reputation to Infinite so...i came to fight in your place." she whispered.

i soften. she came there to get beat up for my reputation?

"babo...what a babo." i leaned closer and kisser her scarred face "i love you baby girl." i whispered.

she smiled "i love you oppa."

 

3RD PERSON

Kikwang raised his eyebrow as he pretended to not to be listening to their conversation *why did Junhyung call ____ 'oppa'?*

he sighed and sat down by Dongwoon's hospital bed. He has to be honest to himself, he was kinda jealous by the fact that you (Junhyung) came all the way from your place just to visit Junhyung. He sighed.

*i can't like her. she's hyung's girlfriend. she's off limits now.*

 

[[SHORT AND RANDOM. Mianhe! anyways! Thanks for reading! ^^ *gives cookies*]]