Wings??? like, flying wings?!

Changing Places

Junhyung's POV

the sunlight hit my eyelids...gah. another day...another ing day in _____'s body. But you know, i'm not complaining that i'm in her body. I love ____'s body. Both in a appreciating way and in a erted way. *chuckles darkly*

I rolled out of bed, heh...something doesn't feel right. Oh well.

I went to the bathroom and did the usual stuff. I the shower to let te warm water hit ____'s skin..or my skin...or whatever. -___- I started scrubing her body. You know, _____'s body really is nice. Soft skin, cute chubby cheeks, cute dimples. I grabbed the bar of soup and readied myself, i'm still not used to washing ____'s ...ugh...you know? her 'secret gardens'? her womanhood? her..? Oh whatever! It's awkward. I mean, it'll be pretty cool if I were to be the one to wash it for her... but in this situation? UGH. no.

I sighed and looked down.

my eyes widen.

WHAT THE ?!

--

YOUR POV

"good morning hyung!" you opened your eyes and saw Dongwoon smiling at you, he was sitting beside you "did you sleep well hyung?"

you nodded "uh..yeah." you rubbed your eyes and then frowned. you were still in junhyung's body!

Dongwoon was still smiling "hyung, the nurse noona said we'll be discharged later in the afternoon."

you smiled "really? uh..that's great." you had difficulty in speaking since you didn't want to sound too formal, you didn't want them to find out about this situation.

suddenly the door opened, revealing Kikwang holding a box of take-out chicken.

"guys! i bought some chicken!" he started pasing out the take-out chicken for everyone. You then felt Junhyung's phone vibrate by your side. You pressed the 'call' button "yoboseyo?"

 

"YAH _______!!! WHY IS BLOOD COMING OUT OF YOUR WOMAN THINGY?!"
 

you blinked "uh..what?"

"IT'S FLOWING LIKE CRAZY!! DID YOU INJURE YOURSELF DOWN THERE?!"

Kikwang gave you a weird look as he passed some chicken "uh, is your girlfriend okay, hyung?"

You just gave him an apologetic look and went back to talking to junhyung "yah, calm down oppa" you half-whispered, half-scolded through the phone.

"HOW THE HELL CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN BLOOD'S COMING OUT DOWN THERE?!!?!"

--

-JUNHYUNG'S POV-

"oppa...shh"

"DON'T 'oppa shhh' ME!!! I'M FREAKING OUT HERE!!!" i shouted as i paced around the bathroom. Uh, i should clean up the mess that i'm making...seriously.

knock knock.

"doengsaeng? are you okay in there?"

Ugh. It's her annoying half-brother again -_____- I tried to sound calm "I'm okay oppa~"

"you sure you okay? do you want me to come in there?"

"The hell no!" i shouted.

"uh..okay then.." i heard his footsteps move away. Seriously, how can _____ keep calm with his naggy attitude?

I heard ___ sigh from the other line "okay oppa, i'll be discharged in a few minutes. I'll head over there as fast as i can. Wait for me."

--

YOUR POV

You sighed and knocked on your house's door. You blew your bangs away and started pacing around the front door. The door opened, revealing your sleepy brother Lee Joon.

"Oppa!" You smiled

Lee Joon blinked "huh?"

you then cleared your throat "uh i mean. Lee Joon-ah. is _____ there?"

he nodded "yeah"

"can i see her then?" you asked.

"what if i don't want to?" Lee Joon said as he folded his arms. You raised an eyebrow *what the heck happened to my sweet brother, Lee Joon?!* suddenly you heard someone and groaning from inside of the house. It was your voice.

Lee Joon sighed "fine. My sister needs you anyways."

--

JUNHYUNG'S POV

"I have WHAT?!" i shouted as ____ told me that i had a woman disease.

"it's something that happens to girls every month." she said as she started cleaning the room. She frowned "seriously oppa, you should try cleaning my room up."

"that's not important right now!! How the hell can i stop the bleeding?!" i shouted again.

She rolled her eyes and handed me a box of those things that had wings.

I raised my eyebrow "what are these?"

"Napkins. i bought the ones with wings on them" she said as she nodded at the box "if you're not into those, i have tampons." she handed me another box that had pencil like cotton thingies.

"how do i put these on?" I asked as i studied the box.

"just put them on your underwear." she said as she scrubbed the floor.

I then glanced at the boxes of tampons, i took one out and stared at it "is this some sort of ? a toy?"

"oppa" she glared at me.

"okay, okay." i took the box of napkins and studied the back of the box as i placed at napkin on the underwear.

-YOUR POV-


I successfully managed to clean up the mess Junhyung oppa made. I heard the bathroom door open and i turned around.
 Junhyung had a pissed off expression on his face as he walked awkwardly to the bed "this is so not fun ____-ah." he flinched as he sat down "it's like i'm wearing 20 pieces of underwears!"

"it's okay oppa, you'll get used to it." i chuckled and sat down beside him on my bed.

 

[[MIANHE FOR THE SLOOOOOOW UPDATE. ANYWAYS! THANKS FOR READING! *gives cookies*]]