class

Changing Places

[[i hope no one gets confused! if the person is saying Junhyung, it means it's the girl. if it's ____, it means it's the girl ^^]]

3RD PERSON

So our protagonists headed back into their classrooms. Thankfully, they were seated beside each other.

 

--YOUR POV

"Kang _____, can you kindly show us the correct equation on the board?" the math teacher smiled at Junhyung. He stood up "uh....."

 

"don't tell me the top student can't figure out that simple equation? PFT!" one of the students behind us snickered. I bit my lower lip. No...don't lose your _____.

"uh..." Junhyung bit his lower lip and scratched his head. Oh great. He's making me look like a babo!

 

"um teacher--i think i know the answer." i tried my best to sound manly enough to sound like Junhyung. The whol class looked at me...well at Junhyung---well actually me oh , you understand what i'm saying right?

"you know the answer to this equation, Mr. Yong?" the teacher raised her eyebrow, not used to the fact that 'JUnhyung' knew something about math.


"he knows the answer?!" one of the students murmured

"the knows the equation? FTW"

 

"Ya shut up!" Junhyung glared at them, making 'me' look like a total punk. He nodded at me.

"well, okay, show us the equation, Mr. Yong." i nodded and walked up towards the white board. Psh. the equation is easy! I wrote the equation and then turned around "there."

The whole class just stared at me. Seriously, is Junhyung too stupid to even write this equation??

The bell rang, thank God! so it's lunch time...

"Ya!" i heard Junhyung shout at me, walking up to me. It's kinda weird since he's in my 'innocent body' and he's acting like his normal bad boy self.

"yes babe?" god. i at sounding like a man.

Junhyung set a smirk onto 'my' face "let's go get some lunch, yeah?"

i just nodded and let him drag me out of the classroom.

"ya, what's up with ____ and hyung? they're acting weird" Kikwang whispered to Yoseob.

---

"so i was like, Oh yeah, i'm so gonna get laid! And then that son of a just laid down on my bed and fell asleep!!" Doojoon scoffed as he took a bite of his lunch.

"poor you, well the last girl i banged was great. dude, i made her atleast three times!" Kikwang smirked, his friends laughed and high-fived each other.

"so what about you hyung? have you and ____ done it yet?" Yoseob smirked at me and Junhyung.

"Of course not!" "Of course we did!"

i blinked and looked at Junhyung, who was sitting beside me with his legs spread too wide for comfort.

"ooooh, something smells fishy. Ya! Give us details hyung!" Yoseob punched my arm. seriously! What's with the arm punching?!?

"uh...we...haven't done it. Ya know, just going slow." I tried to sound gangster like, but Junhyung glared at me.

"going slow? Pft!" Hyunseung laughed.

I was about to say something when Junhyung pulled me away "excuse us please~" he made a face as he tried to put some girliness into his voice. Beast just stared at us as we headed to an empty hallway.

 

"what the was that?! are you trying to make me sound gay?!" Junhyung huffed and spat onto the floor.

"Ya! Don't make me look like some kind of street girl!" I shouted.

Junhyung sighed "sorry babe." 

i shook my head "we should try to sound and talk like each other. I think some of our friends can notice it." 

Junhyung blew the bangs out of his face "well, for starters try loosening up a bit, your back is too straight! You're standing like a homo!"

i relaxed my shoulders "and you should try to sit properly. I could see 'my' every time you sit down."

Junhyung smirked "ya know, it's kinda cool being in your body. I could finally touch your s!"

"ya!" I blushed and covered his mouth. seriously, is always in his mind?

Junhyung pulled my hands away "just kidding. we better should go back to the guys." i nodded. Junhyung pulled my arm "wrap your arm around my shoulder. Let's act normal." i just nodded and obey him, wrapping an arm around his shoulder, acting like the 'guy' in the relationship.

[[. This chapter MIANHE!!! -____- i'll go and shoot myself right now. ANYWAYS!! Thanks for reading! ^^ *gives cookies*]]