Basketball

Changing Places

JUNHYUNG POV

"alright class, PE time! come on, go change into your PE uniform!" the coach shouted as everyone started for the locker rooms.

"_____-ah, where are you going? The girl's locker room is over there." Hyunseung pointed at the other door.

Oh right. I'm in ___'s body right now.

I tried to smile cutely "ah....thank you Hyunseung oppa~ i'll go now." seriously. i sound sooo girly right now. I pushed open the door and entered the girl's locker room. My eyes went wide.

 

S!

S!

S!

 

Am i in heaven? yeah!! All the girls were in their underwear, they were giggling and talking about random girl stuff.

"_____, what are you doing there? come over and get changed!" one of the girls smiled at me. Seriously. I thank whoever is in charged of exchanging our bodies. I nodded "um....okay." it's a good thing the lockers here have name plates on them. I found ____'s locker and opened it since i know she only uses one combination for  all her locks. I quickly changed into her PE uniform.

"_____ unnie..." i turned around to see a y--when i mean y, she's like 36-24-36! she was wearing a matching black undies and bra. I cocked my head to the side "n-ne?"

"can you help me unclasp my bra? i've got lotion on my hands and i can't take it off." damn. why do girls have cute voices?!

I gulped "uh....ne....turn around." she turned around and with another gulp I unclasped her bra. God, if i was back in my original body, i would have a massive right now. seriously.

"Thank you unnie!" the girl smiled and headed to the shower area.

"____-ah! let's go!" one of the girls pulled me out of the locker room.

this is going to be a looooong day.

 

----

YOUR POV

"Ya Junhyung-ah, the boy's locker room is this way dude." Doojoon pointed at the other door. Oh right...i'm in Junhyung's body.

"uh....yeah..." I bowed my head and headed inside the boy's locker room. 

Half- boys!! WAAAAH

WAAAAAAH

WAAAAAAH

"hyung? what's wrong?" i turned around to see a half Kikwang staring at me.

WAAAAAAH!!! 

LOOK AT HIS ABS!!!

WAAAAAAH

MY INNOCENT EYES!!!

I gulped "uh..nothing. I'll just go and....change." it's a good thing the lockers have name plates on them. I quickly found Junhyung's locker and opened it. I know he only uses one combination for all of his locks. I quickly changed into his PE uniform.

"ya Junhyung, are you ready for the Basketball match later?" i turned around to see Lee Joon, one of Junhyung's friends.

I nodded and smirked confidently "i'll so beat yer in basketball later."

Lee Joon chuckled and headed out of the room. *sigh* this is going to be a loooooong day.

-------

still your POV

"alright! Choose your members! we're playing basketball!" the coach shouted once more. Yoseob pulled me by the arm "Junhyung hyung's in my team!"

"ya! I want to join too!" Dongwoon raised his hand.

"nu uh. You at sports! sit down!" Yoseob stuck his tongue out and pushed me to his team.

"so it's team BEAST versus team MBLAQ" the coach raised the ball "are you boys ready?"

NO! I'm so not ready!

with a loud whistle, the game started. Kikwang quickly got the ball and started dribbling it "Yoseob!" he shouted and chest passed the ball towards Yoseob.

"Doojoon!" He tossed the ball towards Doojoon but G.O got hold of it "thanks Seobie!" he winked and quickly dribbled passed our team to shoot the ball, earning two points for his team.

"Ya Junhyung! focus!" Doojoon shouted at me.

i just nodded "mianhe."

"Junhyung Oppa~!!!" whoa. was that my voice?

I turned around to see 'junhyung' sitting by the bleachers "Get your head in the game oppa!"

i chuckled and nodded.

 

the game ended quite early, and of course, we won. I managed to shoot a few hoops in the game--but Kikwang was the one responsible for us wining the game.

"nice game hyung!" KIkwang smiled at me. I was about to say something when i felt him tap my . WHAT THE ? Wait, guys do that when they're congratulating someone right? RIGHT?!

I just smiled a bit "uh...uh...yeah nice game.."

----

"Let's go babe." god. I hate saying that! It's like i'm a tomboy or something!

Junhyung smiled at me "okay~" he linked his arm into mine and waved at my friends.

once out of sight we both sighed.

"so how was your day?" Junhyung asked as he took the bags off of my hand.

"ya oppa, i'm supposed to carry that. I'm the 'guy' right now. Uh, normal. Yours?" I yanked our school bags out of his hand as we headed to the gate.

Junhyung smiled at me and wiggled his eyebrows "I showered with your friends after the class. That Daejin chick was HOT"

"OPPA!" I shouted, making Junhyung laugh "oh come on babe, i was just kidding! I would never do that to you! I'm faithful." I gave him a look and he placed his hand onto his chest "ouch. are you saying i'm not faithful to you babe? it hurts!"

I chuckled and wrapped an arm around him since i'm the 'guy' right now "well, i was faithful to you when I saw Kikwang oppa's chocolate abs."

"_____!"

I think being in his body isn't that bad after all.

 

[[random! did it make any sense? i hope it did. ^^ anyways! Thanks for reading! *gives cookies* i would like to exchange bodies with Junhyung too ^^ keke]]