what....?

Changing Places

YOSEOB POV

 

ahn... my head hurts. why?! Why does my head hurt?! Oh right... we were in a fight with Infinite...heh.

I opened my eyes and looked around. I'm at the hospital...and the hyungs are here too?!

"oh. Yoseob-ah...i mean--Yoseob oppa, you're awake." i turned around to see ______ holding a basket of fruits.

I smiled "_____-ah, are those for me?"

____ made a face "psh. this is for Junhyung." WHAT? What happened to the sweet and respectful ___?! I eyed her "uh..okay then..." she just headed to the end of the room where Junhyung hyung was. She glanced around and started murmuring something to hyung.

---

JUNHYUNG POV

What the happened to my face?! seriously!

"aigoo, you really didn't have to go through it all" I said as i peeled some apples for her. She was about to say something when i smirked "look what happened to my handsome face, seriously ____-ah..."

she frowned "oppa..!"

i laughed and ruffled her hair--or my hair, aish. it's hard when you're staring at your own body. I glanced at the rest of my friends. Inifinite must have been improving now. I can't believe they beat my gang!

"next time, when there's a fight breaking out. Don't go. You'll just end up beaten up and humiliating no only yourself but mine as well!" i softly scolded her, she pouted. I rolled my eyes "please ____-ah, don't pout when you're in my body. It makes me look gay. And i Yong Junhyung, am not gay!" i then handed her an apple "here babe." she thanked me and ate silently.

i wonder, how long would we be in this condition? being in another's body i mean.

it's going to be ing hard to play this right.

what if my friends would find out?

GAH!
 

"it's getting late oppa.." ___ said quietly "you should..."

i stopped her "i'm not going to leave you here in this condition."

"but my parents..."

"screw your parents." i gave her a smile "you are more important than your parents, okay? so what if they'll scold me? you're not the one their scolding, it would be me. trust me babe, we'll get through this together."

she gave me a soft smile. Seriously though, i have no idea how to get us out of this weird situation.

 

---

I yawned and stretched my arms. Seriously, ___ should take vitamins or something. Her body, which i'm currently in, is too weak. I glanced at the wall clock. . It's two in the ing morning!!! I glanced at ____, good she's asleep. I pecked her cheeks....er, my cheeks..ugh! i don't know!! I ran towards the exit of the room.

"oh, _____-ah. you're still here?" i glanced to see Kikwang looking at me. Wait. Why does he have a concerned look at me? don't tell me he has a thing for my girl as well!

i cleared my throat "uh. i fell asleep while taking care of junhyung oppa."

he nodded "oh..." he then smiled a bit "do you want me to take you home? it's pretty dangerous for a girl to walk around out at night."

please, is he hitting on me? i mean ____? dude, he's got the guts to do that. i mean, doesn't he have any idea that i could literally kill him if he'd lay one finger on ____?

"ah~ aniyo~ i'm good." i gave him a smile, i'm not used to smiling like this "goodnight Kikwang-ah..i mean KIkwang oppa." Kikwang gave me a weird look as i ran out of the hospital.

i wonder how i could get me and ____ out of this situation.

 

[[FINALLY!! i updated!!! kekeke!!! MIANHE if i made you guys wait. I PROMISE TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!! thanks for reading! *gives cookies* ^^]]