chapter one!!!

Changing Places

-your POV-

"Kang _____, what is the capital of Germany?" the teacher looked at me.

i smiled "Berlin" the teacher nodded "very good." i sat down on my seat and continued listening to the teacher.

"seriously, she's such a bright student! I can't believe she's dating that punk Junhyung!" i could hear some girls at my back whisper. Seriously, do they think i'm that Deaf not to hear what they were saying?

"Junhyung? The member of that gang....what's that name? Beast? Whoa! they're complete opposites!" 

i sighed. They still don't get it. Why is the number 1 student inlove with the low ranking Junhyung? Why is the good egg inlove with the badass? Oh seriously, some things in this world don't need to be answered.

it's pure logic people!!

It's because he's different, and i loved him from the start.

 

haha. corny right?

deal with it.

The bell rang, signaling lunch break. I carried my books and headed out to my locker. I opened my locker and placed the books back in.

"hello baby girl~" i could hear the familiar husky voice behind me. I spun around "Junhyung oppa"

He chuckled and leaned over to kiss me but ofcourse, i blocked him with my notebook "not here oppa! people would see us."

"psh. so what? You're my girlfriend, and I'm your boyfriend, i have the right to kiss you--in private or not." Junhyung quickly kissed my lips.

"so, let's go get some lunch?" he grabbed my hand and interlaced his fingers with mine. I nodded "okay."

---

"_______-ah!!" Yoseob pulled me into a hug as i joined Junhyung and his friends for lunch.

"ah! Yoseob....oppa.....can't..breathe!" I frowned as he tightened his hug. Junhyung grunted and pulled Yoseob away "ya, stop hugging my girlfriend like that. We all know you're hugging her just to feel her s against you."

I glared at Junhyung "oppa!"

Yoseob chuckled "well....that's half true." he flashed me a cute smile "what can i do? ______-ah is so soft like a teddy bear! and her s feel like fluffy marshmall--"

"shut up and eat!" Junhyung roared as he blocked me from Yoseob.

--

3rd person narration:

The whole cafeteria kept glancing at the 'opposite couple'. They didn't really understand why You and Junhyung were a couple. Some said that Junhyung was only forced to be with you, some say that you were just paid by Junhyung to be his girlfriend--and other kinds of rumors kept flowing. but of course, you both loved each other truly.

"baby girl say 'ah' " Junhyung smiled at you as he was about to feed you.

you smiled and opened your mouth "ah~"

Kikwang clapped his hands at the cute scene "awww so cute! Junhyung! feed me too!"

Junhyung stared at him "pabo, don't act gay on me. I will only feed my baby girl." the others laughed at him.

 

 

[[random and short -_____- mianhe. i'll try to update a more sensible chapter later thanks for reading! *gives cookies*]]