The Birth, Welcome to The World

Snow Princess

Once upon a time, in a country under a big mountain, there was a great kingdom. The named is Blossom Kingdom. Because it was always snowy there, people called it snow country. And it had never been blossom again after many years.

The king, King Leeteuk, was kind and friendly with his citizens. And also the queen, Queen Yoona was loving and caring with everyone. The kingdom always helped their poor citizens and never let their citizens lived in poverty. The citizens also loved the king and th queen so much.

Unfortunately, the king and the queen hadn’t have any child. It makes the queen always felt sad. But the king always comfort her and said it was okay, someday they would have it.

“I want to have a daughter who has a soft skin like cotton, pale like ivory, pink cheeks like rose – apple and smooth dark - brown hair like this thread”. said the queen one day, while she was sewing something.

“You will, dear. We will. We will have a perfect daughter one day. She will be great ruler in this country and loved by our citizens”, said the king, smiling to the queen.

The tears slowly rolled down to the queen’s cheek.

“I’m sorry your majesty. I haven’t give you something that you really want. I’m such a bad wife”, said the queen while crying.

The king hugged the queen and caressed her long hair. “It’s okay. Don’t ever say it. You’re the most perfect woman in my life. As long as you’re here, beside me, it’s enough for me. I do love you”, said the king.

He slowly released the hug and wiped her tears. The queen slowly smiled to him,

“Thank you for loving me. I do love you, too, your majesty”, said the queen.

The king smiled to her.

“So, what are you making now, dear?” asked the king while looking at a cloth she was sewing.

“It is a ribbon for my daughter later. For my beautifull daughter”, answered the queen, smiled.

“How do you know she/he will be a daughter?” asked the king.

“Because i felt it and i always pray to God to give me a daughter. I hope the God will grant my wish”, answered the queen.

“I hope so. He always hear our prayer”, said the king.

***

Day by day passed. Finally, the queen was pregnant. The queen and the king were very happy. After 9 months the queen gave a birth. And luckily, the God hear their prayer. It was a daughter, a beautifull daughter. Just as the queen wish, the baby has a soft skin like cotton, pale skin like ivory, pink chubby cheeks like rose – apple and smooth dark – brown hair like thread. She was really beautifull.

They gave her the name, Seohyun, Princess Seohyun.

The kingdom and citizens were welcome to her birth. All people in the snow country were very happy. They said “WELCOME PRINCESS! WELCOME TO THE WORLD!”