ChenJoo SeYoung

SM CUBE COLLABORATION

 


 

Chorong browsed through her phone and there she noticed the changes. 
"Luhan..." she sighed deeply and tried to calm herself. Just as then she was about to stand up, Luhan grabbed her wrist and both of them were sitting on the bench. She faced him with an intense stare and opened saying, "Luhan why did yo--"
She easn't able to finish because Luhan suddenly pressed his soft pinky lips unto hers which startled her. She pushed him off of her directly and punched his chest. 
"LUHAN!" She exclaimed and stood up, getting ready to leave. Luhan's big hands stopped her by grabbing both of her wrist once again, letting her face him.
"Why Chorong? Tell me why?" 
"What the hell do you mean Luhan?"
"Why did you stop me? Why?!" He made his voice louder enough for her to be intimidated. She ws puzzled. Luhan never acted that way.
"Are you drunk? Huh?" She leaned closer to smell his breath, but there wasn't any alcoholic smell. "Hell no, Im not drunk! And im asking you." 
"I stopped you because it's not the right thing to do. Now let go of me." She tried to pull out from his grip but she wasn't strong enough.
"If it's not the right thing to do...then why did you do it with Suho?" Luhan's question did a great impact to her. She doesn't even know why she did it with Suho. 
"Silence means....you did it because you like him, for real. Admit it Chorong. Admit it."
"I did it because.....he is my husband!"she blurted out.
"Then what am I? Your brother? Cousin? Or --"
"Let's just stop talking about this. This conversation would end up nothing." She looked away yet she could still see Luhan smirking. 
"Now I know what's your biggest secret. I should talk to your manager then." 
"But it's none of your business so don't barge in!" 
"Remember, we're idols and we're here for a show. Don't you get it? We're not allowed to have those kinds of relationships yet because we're still new in the entertainment industry and I know fans would keep bashing and flood blogs with undesired words that would hunt you down in your sleep. Believe me Chorong, if you're dedicated with your work, focus on your career."
 Luhan's words once again, did a great hit. He had a point. He really had a point. She's the leader of A-Pink, the group consisted with 7 lovely girls worth to be drooled by fanboys. If she ruin her image, it'll be her great loss. 
"But what's with admiring someone?" She asked.
"It's no biggy but...you might lose your tract on your career. It' just an advice, if you want to push through with your feelings, I can't do anything anymore. I'm just here to help, believe me." Luhan released her hands from his grip and started walking out. He was half way to where he came from when he saw Chorong, catching up on him. 
"Wait for me." Luhan stopped for her catch up.
"I get your point now Luhan. Thanks a lot." She smiled and gave him a tight hug which Luhan responded directly. 
 
- - 
 
C O M M E R C I A L  B R E A K  ORZ
 
 
- - 
 
Chorong stood in front of the big mirror inside the comfort room, asking questions to herself. She was in a great dilemma. She knew that Luhan had a point, but, what about Suho? She liked him already and it's hard to ignore her feelings especially because they're living together. She heard a knock on her door.
"Chorong? Are you there?" 
It was Suho. 
"Y-yes Im here. Why?" She opened the door.
"We're leaving now."
"Oh, alright. Thanks Suho." She planted a small smile and went out. 
This time, she was seated between Luhan and Suho. She could feel the intense pressure. It will be a two-hour land trip and she doesn't know what might happen next. 
 
- - 
 
"I'll get it unnie!" Hayoung came rushing to the door.
"Hey!" Sehun waved cheerfully.
"OMG HAI SEHUN!" Namjoo ran towards them and stood in front of Sehun, blocking Hayoung away from Sehun's sight. Hayoung was just there, listening to their conversation while Sehun was secretly glancing at her. They've been talking about random things while sitting on the comfy sofa when Chen suddenly entered the dorm. 
"HAI CHEN!" Namjoo rushed towards him and grabbed his arm, pulling him along and letting him sit beside Sehun. Chen chuckled at her action and then they discussed about their task. Thei Kung Fu Panda manager entered the room and asked the girls to change and they did. The four of them were just asked to go to an orphanage and pick their own child. Yes, it will be their choice BUT they must make sure that the kid they're about to pick is easy to discipline and handle. 
"So, Kung Fu Panda unnie, who'll be my partner?" Namjoo asked their manager while they were inside the van.
"Chen. And Hayoung's partner will be Sehun." 
"Oh, howiwishsehun'smypartner." Namjoo mumbled.
"What did you say?" Hayoung pretended not to hear her clearly.
"Huh? Nothing. I said, im so excited to meet our kids!" She lied and faked a smile. Soon, they arrived and there they started their mission. They split up into two. 
 
Hayoung, together with Sehun started socializing with the kids. They had to choose the best choice so it'll be hard for them. They both decided that it'll be a baby boy. On the other hand, Chen and Namjoo were having a hard time. They don't get along well. Namjoo wants a boy but Chan wants a girl. 
"The wife's decision should be followed right?" She crossed her arms above her chest. 
"But the husband's decision should be respected too." Chen crossed his arms above his chest as well. 
A little boy, eating an ice cream stepped on Namjoo's foot and her ice cream fell, making Namjoo dirty and full of cream.
"Look! I told you we should go with a baby girl. Tskk" Chen mumbled while staring at Namjoo who's busy cleaning herself.
"But there are still a lot of well-manered baby boys out there." Another little boy accidentally hit Namjoo's back with a small racing car toy. It was a metal toy so it was painful .. A bit. 
"I told you.." Chen laughed at Namjoo's reaction and finally gave in.
"FINE! IT'LL BE A GIRL THEN!" She walked, making loud footsteps making Chen laugh more.
"You look cute when you're mad, Namjoo." He mumbled. 
 
 
"Unnie! Have you guys chosen already?" Hayoung asked as soon as she spotted Namjoo walking.
Namjoo ignored her and pretended not to hear. 
"Unnie?"
"Hyung, what happened to her?" Sehun asked Chen. Chen sat beside Sehun, who was carrying a little boy.
"She wants to have a baby boy, but she's too unlucky today..that's why." Chen released a loud laugh which made Hayoung and Sehun puzzled. 
"Hyung, what's funny?" 
"Nah, nothing. Ignore me. So have you guys chosen already?" 
"Yeahp. It's a little boy. His name is Yoogeun." Sehun ruffled the little kid's hair and then he giggled cutely. 
"You guys did a great choice. Just by looking at him, I know everything will go well. Now I think this will be hard for us." Chen sighed. Sehun gave him a friendly pat to make him feel better.
"All you need is teamwork and coordination hyung. You two must be one." 
"How can we become one when she actually keeps on avoiding?"
- - - - - 

Short update again :O am sorry.