Out of Town Mission

SM CUBE COLLABORATION

 



 

 

@ExoticKeoni:
"My source said that they're not in a relationship. Suho's still in love with f(x)'s Luna."
@PandaGucci:
"Suho and Luna dated...before but dont you think they moved on already? Oh come on,  there must be something between Chorong and Suho."
@DuizhangBaby:
"I hope those rumors are real. I mean, I started shipping the two since the first episode of WGM. They got chemistry ya know c: Suho x Chorong, hwaiting!
 
Twitted by: @HELLOMD_Productions
 
"Suho and Chorong aren't in a relationship. I repeat, there's no commitment between the two. People who keep sending out false informations about the two will be banned directly from the website. 
 
-management"
 
....
 
"Aren't you guys going to talk to me? Come on, Im a human being too you know?" Luhan stared at both of them who were still stuck with their expressionless face. 
"Hello?! Chorong?" Luhan tapped her shoulders.
"Uh..uh L-luhan. What were you saying?" She snapped out in confusion and focused. 
"Nevermind...anyways, here. A new mission is awaiting for us" Luhan handed the letter to Chorong and she decided to read it aloud.
 
"In cooperation with SM and CUBE, we've decided to give out this mission. This requires the three of you to go on a out of town trip. Lauren will be left in the hands of Baekhyun, Eunji and Chanyeol. 
 
Speaking of the out of town trip, you guys aren't just going to have relaxation. Curious about it? Pack up your things, probably good for 3 weeks. The van is already waiting outside. Good Luck
 
- Hello Mommy and Daddy Productions "
 
"So, let's pack up now? What do you think guys?" Suho asked as he stood up, fixing his pants. 
"We should." Luhan nodded and looked at Chorong. She nodded back and the three of them finally finished packing up their things and went inside the van.
 
 
 
- - 
 
"Lauren's going to be with us?!" Baekhyun clapped his hands excitedly and tapped Leo's shoulder. You're going to have a new playmate, Leo. 
"We're here!" Eunji shouted cheerfully while holding Lauren's wrist. 
"Isnt she pretty Leo?" Chanyeol . The little kid directly hid behind Baekhyun due to shyness, yet, he kept on taking a peek at Lauren. 
"He's being shy. Lauren-ah, you'll be staying with us until your mom and dad reaches back home. You know that right?" Lauren nodded in agreement and Chanyeol ruffled her hair.
 
 
- - 
 
"Hyung, where are we heading to?" Luhan, who was sitting beside the driver's seat asked the driver. 
"Airport" He wimply answered.
"Ohh..." Luhan said with a low voice.
Chorong was leaning her head on the glass window while looking outside. Suho went closer to her and made her face him by cupping her chubby cheeks. 
"Hmmm?" 
Suho shook his head and smiled a bit. "Nothing." he said. "I just wanna ask...if you're mad at me. Chorong, are you mad at me?" 
"Before. But, nah Suho, everything's fine. The rumors aren't true though so why would i get so affected with it, right?" She answered with a smile, assuring everything's fine. 
"Thanks." Suho smiled back and hugged her tight. They were hugging throughout the their way to Incheon Airport while Luhan was secretly looking at them at the mirror, wherein they could be clearly seen. He felt a bit jealous that he wanted to step on the break to separate both of them, but he couldn't. Something's telling him not to do it. After a few minutes, they finally arrived and went inside the private plane. This time, Luhan made sure that he's the first one to enter the plane. He reserved a seat for Chorong. 
"Chorong, sit here." He tapped the area located next to him. Chorong looked at Suho for a while before deciding. She nodded her head slowly and sat beside him. Luhan made her feel so comfy. Suho pretended to read a newspaper while secretly eyeing Luhan's action. He was about to puke after seeing Luhan doing some lovey dovey stuffs at Chorong. Suho decided to listen to a music before the 1-hour trip ends, soon, he fell asleep,
 
Luhan, on the other hand decided to stay awake throughout the trip. Chorong was feeling so drowzy.  Luhan let her lend his deer pillow for her to sleep on. She thanked him and took a short nap before the trip ends. 45 minutes had passed and they're still 15 minutes to wait before they arrive. Luhan got bored and decided to take a look at Chorong's phone. He secretly grabbed her phone, which she was holding tightly. He sighed in relief after getting it successfully. He browsed through the photos and saw tons of pictures of Suho and Chorong together. He deleted all of them to his surprise. He took photos of him and Chorong instead and set it as the wallpaper. He slowly returned it back to her and a smirk crept on his face. 
 
- - 
"Leo, let's play!" Lauren grabbed his wrist and she started running while releasing her hold on him. They were chasing each other. They looked so cute together. Now, they concluded that the kids will get along well in no time and maybe, they'll admire each other and have special feelings. ( orz )
 
- - 
"Jeju Island, here we come!" Luhan spread his arms as if he's flying. The wind was nice. Pretty much  different in Seoul. He could sense nature with him. 


Im sorry for the short update :O