Mission Failed -

SM CUBE COLLABORATION

 



 


Chorong went out of the bathroom while covering her body with a white towel. Before she came out, she looked from left to right to make sure if Suho was there. She sighed in relief and tiptoed to her room. She opened the closet and got a pink pajama with a loose white t-shirt. Meanwhile, Suho went to the bathroom to wash himself. He went out of the bathroom and saw Chorong checking out her phone. He went closer to her, pushed her body forward gently which startled her. "Hey!" She turned around and covered her face directly to hide her already red cheeks. "U-umm, i just want to say sorry. I didn't---"
"No Suho, it was my fault. I should have locked the door." Chorong sighed. "Do you think the bathroom has security cams as well?" Suho asked and made Chorong look up with her eyes widened. "What?!" She exclaimed. "Well i don't think they'll put a security cam inside a bathroom. It's about a private thing you know..." they chuckled. "Aren't you going to sleep now?" Suho asked her. "Nah, Im not sleepy. How about you?" 
"Same here. Let's have a cup of hot coffee?" 
"Alright Mr. Sumo" She chuckled and both of them went to the dining room and made a hot coffee. They went to the front porch and chatted with each other. "Tell me more about yourself." She asked as she put the cup of coffee on top of the table and hugged her knees. "I don't know what to say. Just ask me questions." He took a sip on his coffee. "Hmm, I dont know either." She chuckled. "I'll ask you questions then." He nodded. "So, whats your favorite color?" He asked. "Pink and Red."
"I see, fave number?"
"3 and 7"
"Favorite pet?"
"Puppy!"
"Fave food?"
"Chicken feet."
"Chichken feet?" He laughed,
"What's funny about it, huh?" She nudged his arm.
"Nothing. Well I was expecting you to say "classy or expensive" foods. You're unique though. So I see you like streetfoods." He nodded. "Hmm, running shoes or heels?"
"I prefer running shoes."
"Blood type?"
"Type O"
"Hobbies?"
"Watching movies, listening to mucic and hapkido."
"So you know hapkido? That's so cool."
"So dont you dare go look for girls aside from me cuz i'll definitely break your bones." She laughed.
"Uh-oh, BRUTAL RONGGIE ACTIVATED" He laughed as well.
"Personality?"
"Im really shy but when you get to know me better, im really friendly."
"Ideal guy?"
"Skinny boys with no double eye- lid eyes, manly personality and has a milky white skin."
"Motto?"
"Dont start when you know you're going to give up." She smiled. "It's my turn to ask you Mr. Sumo"
"Age?"
"21, we have the same age actually."
"Fave pet?"
 
"Fave number?"
 
"Color?"
 
"Hobbies?"
 
"Personality?"
 
"Blood type?"
"AB"
"Ideal girl?"
"Umm, i like girls with a silky long hair, a girl who has a sweet voice."
"Motto?"
"Know Yourself."
"Short yet it has a great meaning." She smiled and yawned. "Aigoo, my wife's already sleepy." He caressed her cheeks. "Nah, not really." She shook her head and planted a small kiss on his right cheek and looked away "WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?!" She mumbled. "I heard you." He chucked and leaned closer to kiss her cheeks but Chorong turned around and Suho accidentally crashed his lips unto hers. They were both shocked and Chorong couldn't stop blinking her sparkling eyes. None of them pulled away from the kiss. Indeed, they kinda enjoyed it. Suho made her head tilt. Chorong slowly closed her eyes and didn't hesitate. Suho pressed his lips even more and tasted her sweet lips. Chorong's phone vibrated and she directly pulled away from their kiss. "Unknown number?" She answered the call.
"Hello?" She asked over the line.
"Ni Hao!"
"Ni Hao? By any chance, are you Luhan?"
"shì de" (yes)
"wǒ bù dǒng" (I dont understand) Chorong chuckled.
"hǎo jiŭ bú jiàn le. ní hǎo ma?" (its been a while, how are you?) Luhan asked.
"hěn hǎo. xiè xie ní ! nín ne ?" (im fine, thanks! What about you?)
"hěn hǎo." (im fine.)
 
"Since when did Chorong learn how to speak Chinese?" Suho ruffled his own hair and listened to their conversation. "blah blah blah blah" Suho muttered. 
 
 
"zài jiàn ! hǎo jiŭ bú jiàn le!" (Goodbye! Take care!)
"Alright Luhan-ssi. Take care as well." Chorong ended their call. Suho stretched his arms while yawning and said "Finally...." 
"Finally what?" She stared at him. "Umm....finally we can go to sleep now."
"Jealous huh?
"Me ? jealous?" He chuckled and went inside. 
"Mr. Sumo is jealous." She teased.
"Whatever Choring."
"It's Chorong...."
"Choring blah blah blah blah." Suho covered his ears.
"Oh shut up, you jackass" She mumbled.
"Seriously...You callin' me jackass, pig?" He laughed.
"Oh gosh, im not a pig. You see, im so y.. " She carved her side using her hands. Suho acted like he's going to puke and received a smack on his forehead. "Goodnight, Sumo." She went to her room and closed the door, lay her head on her pillow and closed her eyes as if nothing happened. "Is she mad at me?" Suho pointed his finger at him and tilted his head. "Oh well, i hope she isn't." He turned off the lights and headed to his room and slept.
 
Bomi woke up as she could feel someone on her bed. She really hates it when someone else sits on her bed without permission, except for Chorong though. "Get off..."She mumbled in her sleep but there was no response. "I said get off before I blow your head off from your body.."She threatened but the person was still there. She kicked the person's leg. "Oww!" The person stood up and said.. "Is that how you treat your husband?" ..
"Oh please i dont have a hus-- oh wait did you just say HUSBAND?!" She get up directly and rubbed her eyes repeatedly and saw EXOM's Kris and a lot of camera men at his back. She quickly hid under her blanket because she wasn't wearing any make up. She hurriedly went to the bathroom. She went out of the bathroom all set. "Does he speak fluent korean? What if he doesnt?" She talked to herself. She walked back to her room and coughed. 
"Let's go?" Kris held out his hand.
"To?" Bomi asked in curiosity. Kris pulled a piece of paper inside his pocket and read, 
"Blah blah blah near Incheon airport." 
"Alright?" Bomi took his hand and both of them went to the said venue. They arrived at the place and someone gave them a piece of paper. Bomi took it and read, 
"Your first mission will be simple. All you have to do is go to this venue, go inside the house and spy over Chorong and Suho. Their living beside the house you're going to stay. You must know what they're doing BUT they must not see or notice you. Once they found out that you two are living next to their house, the next couple will automatically take the mission and they'll be no mission left for you and your partner. The mission starts as soon as you step into the house.
 
- HELLO MOMMY AND DADDY ENT."
 
"Oh please, that's too simple. Let's go Bomi." Both of them went inside the van and went to the said house. They went out of the van slowly and opened the gate of the house. They were already inside the house. It was cozy. The two of them started peeping through the glass window as if they're criminals. They could hear a little girl screaming at the top of her lungs and the door suddenly opened. Suho was chasing the little girl. 
"Aww, such a cutie." Kris smiled as he saw Lauren around Suho's arms. Chorong was wiping   Suho's sweat using a piece of towel which made Kris and Bomi jealous. 
"They really look like a real couple." Bomi said.
"I remember the awkwardness between Suho, Chorong and Luhan at our first meeting. Suho feels so left out but not now since Luhan isn't here." Kris mumbled.
"My throat's drying, i'll go get a glass of cold water first." She said and walked towards the fridge, got a glass of cold water. After quenching her thirst, she went back and stood beside Kris who was still observing Suho and Chorong. Kris' phone rang, it was an alarm and it was loud enough for Suho and Chorong to hear. 
"Was that yours Chorong?" Suho asked as he was fixing Lauren's clothes.
"Nope, my phone's in silent mode." She answered.
"As far as i know, we dont have neighbor around here...." They both stared at the window of the house next to them for a while. Bomi and Kris quickly ducked. Unfortunately, Kris was so tall and his head was clearly seen through the glass window.
"There!" Suho pointed his finger to the glass window next door. 
"Is he hiding or what?" Chorong asked.
"Maybe he's cleaning and picking up some garbages?" Suho chuckled and they ignored it afterwards.
 
 
It was already 8pm. Kris and Bomi decided to eat their dinner and continue with their mission later. Apink and Exo were watching them through TV. 
"Will they succeed?" Eunji asked the other members.
"Their mission is too simple...unless they dont have teamwork." Naeun nodded.
 
"They're a bit cold, look at Bomi and Kris hyung." Kai said as he let the other members look at the screen.
"Yeah, i hope they'd succeed despite of their coldness towards each other." Sehun said.
 
"Wow Suho, you're such a great cook, right Lauren?" Chorong chuckled and ate more food that Suho prepaired. 
"Of course, that's why you're so lucky to have me." He winked and made the other EXO members who were watching laugh.
"I never though Suho hyung could cook! He never cooks for us." D.O protested.
"Yeah, I'll really break his bones when he comes back." Baekhyun laughed.
 
"Oh gosh, im tired." Bomi yawned and lay her body on the couch.
"Hey, its OUR mission, not MY mission. Now get up." Kris pushed her legs gently.
"But im still sleepy, you do the job." She mumbled.
"NO WAY!" Kris exclaimed.
"DONT SHOUT YOU TALL GUY!"
"BUT YOU'RE SHOUTING AS WELL, MS YOON"
" I DONT CARE. JUST DONT DISTURB ME."
"BUT WE HAVE TO FINISH THIS QUICK!"
"YOU DO IT, IM SLEEPING"
"AISHHH, IM SO UNLUCKY TO BE PAIRED UP WITH YOU."
"WHAT DID YOU SAY WU SHU GUY OR WHATEVER IS THAT?"
"TAO'S THE WU SHU GUY, NOT ME."
"OH OKAY IT'S DRAGON I MEAN.... YOU DONT KNOW HOW UNLUCKY I AM AS WELL!"
"OH SHUT UP"
Their voices were pretty loud that Suho and Chorong heard it. 
"Their voices sound familiar...." Chorong said.
"I know, let's have a look?" Suho and chorong went outside and looked at the window next door. 
They saw Bomi and Kris standing in front of each other, they were shouting so loud that they didn't hear Suho calling out their names. 
Suho and Chorong decided to barge inside the house and they did. Bomi and Kris stopped quarelling as soon as they saw Suho and Chorong in front of them.
"YOU GUYS SHOULDN'T HAVE COME IN!" Bomi and Kris shouted in unison. They both exited the house disappointed, Kris went back to EXO dorm while Bomi returned to Apink dorm. Suho and Chorong were left. 
"What do they mean by "YOU GUYS SHOULDN'T HAVE COME IN"?
"Were they doing a mission?" 
The couple was disappointed as well because Kris and Bomi failed the mission and it means that they cant be part of the show anymore.
 


 

 

How was it? Umm i really want to focus more with Surong .