-- Photo Strip

SM CUBE COLLABORATION

 



 

 


 
Photo Strip
 
 
 
"Here are some pictures of the baby you're going to look for." MC Roh Seungbin gave out 3 pictures to Eunji, Chanyeol and Baekhyun respectively. 
"Your mission is to look for your baby using those pictures. As you can see, it's not the whole pic of the baby but only the eyes, nose and lips is shown. It's your duty to look for the baby in 30 minutes. Good luck." 
 
"Hmm, looks like a girl to me." Baekhyun said as he stared at the baby's lip on the picture.
"No, I think it's a baby boy." Eunji nodded as she looked at Chanyeol. 
"I agree with Eunji." Chanyeol nodded as well.
"Lets do this! How about we split up?" Chanyeol suggested as he looked around. The rest nodded their heads and looked on their own. 
 
Baekhyun looked through a group of kids skiing. He looked all over the picture of the baby's eyes and looked over the group of kids. "I never thought it would be this hard." He scratched his head and walked closer to them. "Let's see, let's see..hmmm". He walked through the alley.
 
"Hello!" Chanyeol waved dearly at the kids playing with snow balls. He kneeled down and a boy accidentally threw the medium sized snow ball, straight to his forehead. It was freezing cold.
"Omo! M-mianhae h-hyung!" The boy around 3-5 years old approached Chanyeol and looked down, staring at his feet while tapping them on the ground of snow. He was so sorry to what he did. Chanyeol tapped his shoulders gently and gave out a big smile. "It's okay, kid." Chanyeol stared at the picture strip he was holding. He analized it for a while and he looked up, unfortunately, the kid was already lost. I mean, he ran away playing with the other kids. "H-hey! Come back!" He immediately stood up and ran with no direction. He was already right in front of him, yet, he let it slip. Chanyeol stomped his foot in disappointment.
 
Eunji was pretty busy staring at the photo strip. A little boy with a fast speed bumped into her. "Ouch!" Eunji glared her eyes at the kid's attitude. Soon, she saw other kids chasing the little boy who bumped into her. He let out a sigh. 
"What do you think you're doing?!" Someone scared the hell out of her which made her jump a bit in surprise. She looked around and saw Chanyeol running as if he's in a 300m sprint. "What do you mean?" Eunji tillted her head, looking really puzzled. "Im sure that the kid who just bumped you a while is the one we're looking for!" He half yelled at her because of frustration. They almost had him. Now, the kid's lost. Probably, he's playing with a hundred of kids around the place. Eunji was left expressionless outside but really disappointed inside. The kid was just right in front of her, but she let it slip away, just like a bubble bursted all of a sudden. 
 
Baekhyun on the other side, was still searching from the group of kids skiing. He sighed due to tiredness and decided to rest for a while. He took a seat on the wooden bench, located under a not so old winter tree. He took a look at his wrist watch and his eyes grew big as soon as he found out that they only have 10 minutes left. 
"Urrgghhhh. Asdfdgdhdhs^*****" He cursed to himself and decided to continue searching for the kid. While he was walking, someone tugged his pants. He looked doen and saw a little boy smiling at him. He kneeled down to adjust his height. 
"Hello there little boy. What do you want? Are you looking for your father?" He asked dearly with his cutest eyesmile. The kid giggled and ran away. When the kid was half away from him, someone smacked his head, pretty hard enough that made him in a state of awful pain. 
"Dude! What the hell are you doing? Hitting your hyung like this is such a disrespectful attitude towards elders!" Baekhyun exclaimed for emphasis and crossed his arms over his chest. 
"Hyung, we almost had him! Urgghh. You're driving me crazy. Now we only have 5 minutes left!" He exclaimed back, but not that loud, he has a small patience left inside him though. 
"What the hell are you talking about? Huh?" Baekhyun asked as he raised his eyebrows in curiousity.
"The kid hyung, OUR KID! The little kid, who tugged your pants? Remember anything? Now take a look at the photo strip you're holding. Im telling you, he's the one!" Chanyeol answered back as he tapped the photo strip Baekhyun was holding. Baekhyun decided to tak a look at the photo strip. He stared at it for a long time then nodded his head slowly.
"You're right...." Baekhyun sighed, tapping Chanyeol's broad shoulders. 
 
Eunji doesn't know what to do, she roamed around the area, hopeless. She had given up already. The kid's no longer in sight and maybe, he's hiding from them or something. She looked around once more and to her surprise, she found him. She found the kid, busy playing with the other kids. "Gotcha, now im not going to let go of you, son." She laughed to herself and made her way towards the kid. The little boy was so busy playing that he didn't noticed Eunji approaching towards him. Eunji was all ready to grab the kid's wrist when the little boy suddenly drifted off, chasing his friend. Once again, Eunji lost her track on him. 
 
"1 minute left. Hyung, time's almost over. We should hurry up." Chanyeol said, receiving a simple nod from his elder. They decided to split up once more. Baekhyun decided to watch out on the left, while Chanyeol's on the other side. "30 seconds." Chanyeol whispered to himself. "There he is!" Baekhyun shouted, asking Chanyeol to watch the kid's pace. They were all so focused. "10 seconds.." Baekhyun mumbled. He could feel his heart beating so fast and loud that he could hear it. If they wouldn't succeed, they'd be left, nothing to do just like Kris and Bomi. Of course they wanted to succeed, it's their first ever show and this show is not just a simple one. It's one of the biggest variety show in South Korea that even people from other countries watch. He took a deep breath as soon as he could feel the kid approaching to them. They could feel and hear a single tick of the clock. Time's running out. Just when they were about to hug the kid to get him, the little boy changed his direction, leaving Chanyeol and Baekhyun shocked to what just happened. "Damn!" They could see Eunji chasing after the little boy. They never thought Eunji was fast enough. A big smile was plastered on their faces as soon as they saw Eunji, carrying the struggling little kid. They had a group hug, a sign of victory. 
"We did it!" Baekhyun hugged the two really tight. Eunji chuckled and nodded.
"H-hyung, you're killing me.." Chanyeol joked. 
They saw a letter attached to the little kid's shirt. Eunji decided to read it aloud.
 
"You guys did it well. Very well indeed. Get to know your son better. Before I forget, you'll be staying on an apartment, not far from here, just get into the bus and they'll lead you there. Good Luck on your next missions.
 
- Roh Seungbin
 
"
 
"Put me down!!" The little kidd struggled from Eunji's arms. He wanted to be free from her hug. Chanyeol decided to carry the kid himself because the little boy might run away again. To their surprise, the kid was calm as soon as he was around Chanyeol's secure hug. 
"Then I guess he doesn't like you Eunji." Baekhyun laughed as he patted Eunji's head. "Oh well, I think so too." She sighed and stared at the little kid, wrapping his arms around Chanyeol's neck. The kid snobbed and looked away from her. They decided to keep going. They went inside the van and had a small interview with the kid. 
 
"What's your name, little boy?" Baekhyun ruffled the kid's soft and silky curl hair.
"Leo!" He smiled big and played with Chanyeol's curl hair. 
"How old are you now?" Chanyeol asked this time.
Leo extended his arm, showing his cute palm in front of Chanyeol, as if he's reciting a pledge.
"5 years old?" Chanyeol ruffled the kid's hair. "Aigooo, you're quiet old now." They laughed, except Eunji who stayed expressionless. 
"Eunji, you okay?" Baekhyun asked her as he stared at her with a worried look. 
"Im fine Baekhyun, just a bit disappointed because Leo doesn't seem interested in me." She sighed. "Come on Eunji, this is just the first encounter, remember? You guys are going to be fine soon, I know that." Baekhyun smiled and patted her head once more. Chanyeol coughed, loud enough to cut off Eunji and Baekhyun's conversation. Then, he showed his derp smile. It looked creepy on Eunji though, Baekhyun and Leo was really enjoying the HANDSOME CHANYEOL derping. 
 
 
- - 
 
"Alright, I got it." Suho spoke over the phone call and ended up the call.
"Who was that?" Chorong asked him.
"Roh Seungbin sunbae. He told me that we're moving to an apartment and we have to out now." He grabbed Chorong and Lauren's wrist, leading the way outside. The van was already there, they immediately went inside the vehicle and they left the place. 
 
They arrived at the said apartment. They went inside and their supplies were already inside. All they have to do is arrange it, and they did. Lauren was just making herself comfortable on the couch, watching a Pororo show on TV while her parents were busy arranging, yet having an extreme fun. 
After arranging, Suho decided to prepare dinner for the three of them. Everything was already served on the table. 
"Chorong-ah, Lauren-ah, it's dinner time." He called them out. They had a dinner, eating Suho's delicious food once again. They savoured the extreme taste of the food, it was so great that made Chorong attracted to Suho. 
 
After dinner, they decided to call it a night.
"Goodnight my dear princess." Suho kissed Lauren's forehead and the little girl went up to her bed and made herself comfortable. 
"Goodnight to you too, Chorong." He smiled and pulled her into a hug which Chorong responded quick with a hug as well. Suho leaned closer and kissed her temple, caressing her hair. "Goodnight too, Gramps." She laughed and went to Lauren's bed. They still share the same bed since Lauren's scared to sleep all alone so Chorong has to accompany her throughout. 
 
It was about 12:45 am to be exact when someone went inside Suho and Chorong's apartment. Suho and Chorong didn't notice it since they were in their sweet sleep. The unknown person carried Lauren out of the bed and transfered her to Suho's room. The unknown person made his way beside Chorong. He slowly made himself comfortable, laying on the bed beside Chorong who was sleeping. 
 


Hmm, how was it? ^^

I hope you liked it guys.!

You might be wondering that the mission is pretty much familiar.

It's somehow same to MBLAQ hello baby's first mission 8D