Comeback --

SM CUBE COLLABORATION

 



Chorong's Pov

 
It was a very tiring day for us. We just finished practicing and now we're heading to Mnet building to prepare for our comeback stage. I hope the hard work will be worth it. As a leader, I should encourage my members to work hard to make it on top. It's really hard for us to receive such feedbacks from "haters" saying that we're copying the concept of some girl groups. Well, i just let it pass. I've expected this moment to happen. But the most painful is when I searched  some apink blogs and i saw someone posted "Apink members are es. They don't have originality. It's pretty obvious that they won't make it on top." At first, I got so angry that I realy wanted to smash my iPad. I mean, why are there people like that? We're just doing our thing, performing on stage and making Pink Pandas happy. 
 
--
 
 
"Woahh two groups are having their comeback today. This will be exciting. Just seat back and relax as we witness SM entertainment's latest boy band, EXOk!" Mnet Emcee Hongki presented them with full vocal powers. 
 
Fans were screaming. 
"EXO K"
"SUHO! BAEKHYUN! CHANYEOL! D.O! KAI! SEHUN! EXO K DAEBAK!"
Wooooooo~ the fans were very happy to see their idol on stage again. 
 
After the performance...
 
"We are one! Annyeong haseyo EXOk imnida!" The 6 handsome gentlemen bowed together and made their fans scream like there's no tomorrow. Their leader Suho, took the mic and spoke, "My dear EXOtics, please support us, download and listen to our song everyday." They all chuckled. 
 
"So that was EXOk, the korean subgroup of SM Entertainment's latest boy group." 
 
..
 
"Woahh, Rongmama im kinda nervous." Bomi laced her arms around Chorong's. "I know how you feel BoMi, it has been a while since we released "UNE ANNE" and now we're back. We can do this gorilla." Chorong chuckled and gained a playful smack on the arm from Bomi. 
 
Hayoung and Namjoo were busy practicing some steps while Eunji, Yookyung and Naeun are practicing for their vocals before their comeback stage begins. 
 
EXOk walked down the aisle near APink and they all bowed to each other as a respect. "You guys were cool out there." Eunji gave Baekhyun her cutest eye smile. "Thank you Eunji-ssi, goodluck on your comeback. APink hwaiting." Baekhyun bowed again and smiled at them as he was following s on their way back to their dressing room. 
 
---
 
"Like what I said earlier, two groups are having their comeback stage today and the first one was EXO and now, let me present you ACube Entertainment's bubbly and cute group, APInkeu~" Emcee Hongki presented them with full vocal powers as well.
 
Pink Pandas started to scream. The fan boys of APink screamed their names as the song started.
 
"APINKEU"
"PARK CHORONG! YOON BOMI! JUNG EUNJI! SON NAEUN! HONG YOOKYUNG! KIM NAMJOO! OH HAYOUNG! SARANGHAEYO APINKEU~"
 
Apink performed well on stage. EXO was watching them in their dressing room. Suho couldn't take off his eyes from Chorong. He was mesmerized by Chorong's sweet voice and chubby look. It's seems like he doesn't want APink to stop performing. Chanyeol noticed Suho and tapped his back. "Suho hyung, who are you staring at?" Chanyeol asked as he stood beside Suho. "Ah..neh, umm Chorong-ssi." Suho answered shyly. "Well she's cute and pretty. Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me hyung." Chanyeol smirked as he walked back to his seat. Soon, APink's performance ended.
 
"Annyeong haseyo, Apinkeu imnida." They smiled sweetly and bowed in front of their fans. Fan boys are on their "fanboy mode" already. They kept on screaming and most of those fans kept on shouting "PARK CHORONG, LET ME HEAR YOUR BEAUTIFUL VOICE!" 
"Chorong-ssi, those fan boys of yours wanted to hear your voice." Hongki laughed a bit and handed the mic to Chorong. Chorong took the mic. "Neh, annyeong haseyo. Please keep on supporting APink." She waved at their fans and bowed. "Woohoo, SARANGHAEYO PARK CHORONG!!" the fans won't stop screaming. 
 
 
"Alright, Bomi~yah, Im sure Minari our maknae is watching right now. Any video message to him?" Hongki teased Bomi and the fans started squealing. Chorong gave the mic to Bomi.
 
"Umm, neh, kamsahamnida Minhwan sunbae. Saranghaeyo." Bomi formed a heart over her head."Im pretty sure Minwhan's rolling on the floor now." They all chuckled. "Alright~ so that was APinkeu, ACube Entertainment's fresh-looked bubbly girls. Apink started to walk backstage. "Aww, sorry but i guess this is goodbye. Thanks for watching and stay tuned and keep updated on the ranking. So far, B2ST is leading, followed by Juniel, keep voting on your favorite idol. This has been Lee Hongki of FT ISLAND, kamsahamnida!"
 
 
---------------------------------
First chapter is  finally done o u o  
Mianhae, im not a good writer ; u ; i hope you wont feel bad. Don't be a silent reader, comment please, if possible, please mention my weak side so that I could work on it. Thanks so much <3
 
And by the way, how I wish APINK will have their comeback soon. I miss watching their performances. Apinkeu hwaiting!