Hello Mommy and Daddy --

SM CUBE COLLABORATION

 



 

"Girls, it's getting late now." Their Kung Fu Panda manager said as she slapped gently the girls' . "Unnie, we're still sleepy." Yookyung said as she covered her face with her favorite nemo pillow. "Still sleepy? Did you guys forget that you are going to meet a boy band for a show?" She exclaimed. "Not interested...." Namjoo mumbled. "Yeah, me too." Hayoung said as well as she rolled in her sleep. "Unnie, what boy band is it anyway?" Chorong asked as she get up slowly, rubbing both of her eyes. "To be honest, this so-called show didn't mention what group it is. Maybe they'll annouce it on the spot. Now go get ready girls, I'll give you chicken for breakfast." Their manager said as she stepped out of the girls' dorm. "CHICKEN?!" They all exclaimed in unison and get up in bed. 
 
 
 
-
 
 
"Hyung, do you know what girl group are we going to work with?" Chanyeol asked as he walked towards the dining room, getting a glas of cold water. "Actually, i still don't know." Baekhyun answered him. "I hope it'll be Miss A! I want to work with Suzy sunbae" Sehun giggled. "And i want to work with Min sunbae." D.O said as he jumped on Suho who was still sleeping. "Hey lazy bum gramps, get up now, will you?" He whispered. "Alright boys, are you all ready?" They looked up and saw their manager. "We are but gramps is still having his oh-so-peaceful beauty rest." Chanyeol said while chuckling a bit. "I heard you..."Suho mumbled softly as he get up slowly and rubbed his eyes. "Suho, better prepare fast, we're heading to the venue in 30 minutes. Alright, i'll be back boys. I still have to check the other group" They all waved to their manager and Suho rushed to the bathroom for a short shower.
 
 
 
 
--
 
 
EXO'S manager went to EXOM's dorm and saw everyone getting ready already. "You guys look excited." He grinned. "Indeed we are." Lay chuckled. "So what time will the show be?" Xiumin asked as he puffed his cheeks. "We'll be heading off in 30 minutes."Alright, see ya. I'll be back" They all waved to their manager.
 
 
-
 
"Aww, Kung Fu panda unnie, thanks for the chicken." Bomi mumbled while there's still a lot of food in . It seems like she haven't eaten for ages. "Eat slowly Bomi, or you'll choke." Eunji said as she patted Bomi's shoulder. 
 
 
-
 
The EXO members were already on their way to the said venue for the show. It's like a beach resort. "A show on a beach resort? That's pretty cool" Sehun, the excited maknae said.
"Are we going there for a swimming lessons?" They all laughed to what Baekhyun said.
"Dude, your jokes are forever lame." Suho said and saw Baekhyun giving him an evil stare. He directly gave him a small smile a sign of "sorry" which Baekhyun responded with a small nod and smile. Their driver the radio of the van and APink's "It girl" was played. Chanyeol and Luhan were so hyper singing along. Sehun and Kai joined them. Soon, the rest joined them as well. D.O was busy playing with his phone while Suho stayed quiet. The next follow up songs we're all APink songs. "Is it APink's second anniversary today? Why are we hearing all of their songs. There must be something." Kai softly mumbled and Suho heard him which gave Suho a hint. "Are we going to work with APink?" He thought and his heart was beating fast. He remembered the girl who caught his attention in their comeback stage. It was Park Chorong, APink's sweet voiced leader. He closed his eyes and hoped that they would work with APink for their show. After a few minutes, he fell asleep and so did the other members except for D.O who doesn't want to play his favorite game like a kid.
 
 
--
 
Apink members also got inside their company's van. "I wonder what group are we going to work with." Hayoung said as she linked her arms around Namjoo's. "Is it going to be Infinite again?" 
"I don't think so." Eunji answered. "I hope it'll be Teen Top."Naeun said while nodding her head. "No, I wish i'd be B1A4." Yookyung interrupted. "How about Block B? They're great and dorky." Bomi said while grinning. "Unnie, what boy group do you want to work with?" Bomi asked Chorong who was sitiing next to her. "Any group will do." She answered. "Unnie, be specific" Bomi shook her arm. "I said any group is fine with me." Chorong gave her a "please-stop-asking" glare which Bomi understood right away. Kung fu Panda the radio and EXO songs were played. Chorong listened and fell in love with their song "Angel". "It would be nice if we're going to work with EXO." She said. To her surprise, no one was responding. She looked around and saw her girls sleeping. She sighed and stayed awake.
 
 
EXO arrived first in the said venue. It was a beach resort indeed. They could see many cameramen taking a footage of their arrival. In that moment, they feel like they were some famous hollywood artists. They all went out from the van and enjoyed the beautiful paradise in front of them.
XiuMin ran to the shore like a little free kid enjoying its moment. The other members followed. The air was really fresh. And the place was peaceful. They could feel nature having a deep contact with them. They all sat on the white sand, facing the ocean waiting for the girl group they're going to work with. After about 10 minutes, they heard a vehicle coming. They looked back and saw a white van. They all stood up and headed to the entrance to welcome them. The door slowly opened and a beautiful girl stepped out first. Suho couldn't believe what he's seeing.nit was Park Chorong. She bowed shyly infront of 12 handsome men. EXO members bowed as well and the other members went out as well. 
 
"Hello everyone. Im Roh SeungBin and i'll be your host for this show. So you guys finally meet each other. Let me explain you what's this show about. So the name of the show is "Hello Mommy and Daddy". It's like Hello Baby and We Got married combined. You're going to act like a family with a baby together with your pair. Actually, it may be by 3s or 4s since we have 19 members as well." He said.
The members got excited. "You'll be given a special task every week. The group who'll do the task succeessfully will be given an award at the end of every week. Im going to pair you up and be sure to talk to your partners. Get to know them, okay?" He smiled.
"Neh," They answered in unison.
 
 
"So here are the groups." Emcee Seungbin took a piece of bondpaper and read it aloud. 
 
"Suho, Luhan and Chorong,
Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Eunji
Xiumin, Kris and Bomi
Kyungsoo, Tao and Yookyung
Kai, Lay and Naeun
Chen, Sehun, Namjoo and Hayoung. So that will be the groups. Go to your groupmates and socialize with them"
 
Suho, together with Luhan approached the shy Chorong. 
"Hey, im Suho." He smiled and held out his hand for a handshake. "I hope we'll get a long well. Chorong held out her hands as well and shook his hand. "Im Chorong, i hope so too, Suho-ssi." She said smile smiling. Luhan coughed and Suho releases her hands. "Im Luhan, nice to meet you Chorong." He said while smiling and grabbed Chorong's hand for a handshake. "Nice to meet you too, Luhan-ssi." She smiled and shook his hands as well. Suho could see the way Luhan smiled at Chorong. It was unusual for him to see Luhan smiling big at a girl. The atmosphere was a bit awkward after the greetings. "Anyways, congrats on your comeback Chorong-ssi. Im addicted to your songs now actually." Luhan scratched his neck shyly. "Umm, Gomawo Luhan-ssi, congrats on your comeback too. EXO's getting more popular now." She giggled. Suho was just standing there, as if he's not around. Luhan and Chorong were talking about random things and they're getting a lot closer. "C-chorong-ssi, how old are you?" Suho interrupted both of them in their conversation. "Im 21, turning 22 this March, how about you?" She asked him back, leaving Luhan's words hanging. "Im 21 as well, turning 22 this May." He smiled shly when he realized he just interrupted their conversation. Chorong smiled at him, which made his heart melt for about 5 seconds. Luhan coughed again. "So umm, where were we?" He asked while tilting his head, "U-umm, i forgot." Chorong laughed and so did Luhan. "Can't you guys see im here" He thought to himself and sighed.
 


So how was the second chapter? Is it boring? \ o / im so sorry D; -bows forever-