Meeting SuRongHan baby

SM CUBE COLLABORATION

 

 



 

 

It was already 2:00 pm when the girls had their late lunch. They were busy practicing that they forgot to eat lunch on time. "Kung Fu Panda unnie, there's no chicken?" Bomi pouted her lips. "You girls have to go on a diet. You have to maintain a nice body especially for your concept for this album." Kung Fu panda manager patted all their heads gently and exited the room. "Unnie, what time are we going to meet EXO?" Hayoung asked while chewing more veggies in . "Ya Hayoung, dont talk when your mouth is full." Eunji poked her temple. "Hmm well, I heard it'll be on 4 pm." Chorong nodded slowly. Bomi suddenly burped loudly which made everyone laughed. The girls finished eating and brushed their teeth, beautify themselves for the upcoming meeting with the EXO members. Chorong was updating her Waggle through iPad,  waiting for the time when suddenly someone knocked on the door. "Unnie, will you please get it?" Yookyung begged. "Alright, alright." She nodded her head, left her iPad on the table and slowly opened the door. She wasn't looking at the person in front. She looked back as soon as she heard her members giggle. "What?" She tilted her head. "Unnie...." Naeun softly spoke as all of them pointed their fingers towards the door. "Hmm?" Chorong looked in front and say a tall guy with a milky white skin. "S-suho-ssi?"
"Oh, umm..i-im here to fetch you." He said shyly while rubbing his neck.
"Where's luhan?" sHe looked at his back. "Oh, Luhan? He's in China right now to do some promotions with Xiumin." he said.
"Hmm, I see." She smiled. Suho suddenly grabbed her right hand pulled her to him. "We're leaving ahead. And by the way, your manager told me to inform you to wait for further informations about this show." He waved at them, ready to close the door. "Take care of my unnie!" They all shouted in unison. "I will!" He shouted back. Suho's phone started to ring. "Hello?" 
"Suho-ssi, are you with Chorong already?"
"Yes, we're heading out of the building now."
"Go to BDR Ezaki located in Myeondong. Your baby is waiting for you. Alright, bye."
"Alright then. Bye sir." He hung up the phone. "Who was that?" Chorong tilted her head. "It was Roh Seungbin, the MC. He said we have to go to Myeondong now because OUR baby is waiting. Khaja." He's still holding her soft hand as they exited ACube's building. They went to the parking lot where the van was parked. Suho opened the door for her. Chorong entered first, then, Suho followed. The atmosphere for them was still awkward. Both of them stayed quiet. Suho coughed several times which made Chorong wonder what was wrong with him. "Are you okay Suho-ssi?" 
"Umm, i-im okay." He planted a small smile on his face. The van stopped in front of BDR Ezaki. Both of them directly entered the building. "Please proceed to the 3rd floor Mr. Kim and Ms. Park"
 
They used the elevator to get into the said floor. They finally arrived and a lot of children greeted them with a smile. "Woahh, they're all our kids?" Chorong asked with a little laugh. "Nah, i dont think so." A little girl walked towards them and handed a letter to Chorong. She opened the letter and read it.
 
"Dear Chorong umma and Suho appa, please find me. Im just here, playing with the other kids. You just have 3 tries. With 15 minute time alloted. If you fail, something bad will happen to me. I'm only allowed to give three clues.
A) I'm not a pure korean
B) my age range is about 3-5 years old
C) Lastly, my hair is wavy.
 
Hwaiting umma and appa! I'll be waiting for you! Mwaahhh!
 
- baby "
 
Chorong and Suho stared at each other's eyes for 3 seconds to be exact. "Woahh, this is pretty hard. There's so many kids here and we only have three tries?" Suho massaged his temple. "Let's go over the clue. I know we can do this, right "hubby" ?" Chorong giggled. "W-what? H-hubby?" Suho eyes widened. "You heard me, Mr. Sumo." she chuckled and went over the letter again. "Hmm, not a pure korean." Suho mumbled to himself softly and looked around. "I guess they're all not pure korean." Chorong pouted her lips with a sigh. "3-5 years old?! Wait, i think i found someone!" Suho went closer to a chubby boy, eating pepero. He grabbed his hand and brought him over Chorong. Suddenly, they heard a beep. "It's not him?!" 
"Now we only have 2 tries. It must be a girl Suho." Chorong nodded her head slowly. "A wavy hair?!" Chorong rushed to a cute girl, playing with a little teddy bear. She crossed her fingers, hoping that her guess is right. Suddenly, they heard a beep again. "Sheez, 1 more try left." Suho said with a sigh. "Not a pure korean, about 3-5 yrs old, and has a wavy hair." They read it together. "Yes Chorong, It must be a girl." 
Suho said. "Let's do this, alright?" Chorong smiled at Suho. Suho was staring at her with a bright smile. "Suho?" She said. "Suho-ssi, are you okay? Ya Kim Joonmyun!" Chorong punched his arm gently. "uh~oh. C-chorong~ah, what did you say?" Suho blinked his eyes several times. "Forget it, now let's do this, okay?" She pinched his cheeks and looked away. "Did she just pinched my cheeks?" Suho couldn't stop smiling.
 
"Suho-ssi, do you see what I see?" Chorong blinked her eyes innocently. "I-i guess so. Woahh, that girl looks so pretty and perfect. She has wavy hair and she looks like a 5 year old baby." Both of them stared at each other eyes for a while. They both nodded their head in unison. Together, they went closer to the baby. Both of them crossed their fingers. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Suddenly, they heard a sound of a chime. "We did it!" Chorong immediately hugged Suho tightly. Suho hugged back as tight. "Yes, we did it ronggie!" 
"Ronggie?" She pulled away from the hug. "That's a cute nickname" Chorong chuckled. Both of them kneeled to adjust their height. "Hello baby, Im chorong and im your umma." Chorong patted her head softly. "And im Suho, your appa." Suho caressed her soft cheeks. "Your Luhan appa isn't here today to meet you cause he's in China right now. He'll be here after a week, kay?" He continued. "May i know what's your name, baby girl?" Chorong asked. "A-annyeong haseyo, Lauren imnida." She smiled cutely. "aww, you're too cute. Call me suho appa, okay?" Suho carried little Lauren. The baby girl handed a letter to Chorong. She opened it and read.
 
"Congratulations! Now, you're given the whole day to spend the rest of the day with your baby. Get to know her well. Know her favorites, dislikes and other stuffs. We'll be giving more missions in the future."
 
"So today is a family fun day!" Suho played with Lauren's hands as he ran slowly towards the elevator. Chorong followed them. 
"Where should we go Lauren?" Suho pinched her cheeks gently. "I want to see Pororo appa." She smiled. "Umma likes Pororo too." Chorong chuckled. The three of them went inside the van, heading to the amusement park. Lauren was sitting on Suho's lap while Chorong was fixing the little girl's hair. "She looks so fine. She looks prettier with a kid." He chuckled to himself. "What's funny, Suho-ssi?" Chorong asked. "Oh umm, i see a headless dog, who passed by." He excused.
"You're stupid." Suho received a smack at his chest. "Oww!" He rubbed his chest, acting hurt. The van stopped as soon as they arrived. The family made their way inside the park.
 
--
 
Someone knocked on the door again. This time, it was their Kung Fuanda manager. "Unnie, where are our partners? We're bored here as well." Eunji sighed. "Sorry girls, they said that it'll be from eldest to youngest. Probably, Bomi's the next. And it'll be tomorrow. Sorry for not informing you ahead. Let's take a look at Suho, Chorong and their baby." Their manager the TV. "BABY?! Woahhh~~" The girls stared at the screen and waiting for Suho and Chorong to show up. "There!" Bomi shouted. "Oh My, the baby's so cute. I hope my baby would be as cute as her." Eunji said. "Where's Luhan?" Yookyung asked. "Suho-ssi said he went to China with Xiumin for some promotions." Naeun answered. "Oh, sorry. I didn't hear him a while ago." Yookyung nodded. "Look at them!" 
 
--
 
"Suho, can I try carrying her? I bet she's not that heavy." She giggled. 
"Alright then." He smiled and slowly handed Lauren to Chorong.
She took Lauren in her arms and carried her gently. "Aigoo, you're not heavy at all."
"Khaja?" 
Chorong nodded and they walked to Pororo's village. 
"Closed?!" Suho exclaimed.
"Lauren-ah, Pororo's not around this time. Want to eat something then?" Chorong looked at the baby's eyes. Lauren nodded and pointed at a waffle stall. "You want waffle? Appa will give you. Just a minute, okay?" Suho patted her head gently and went to the waffle stall. Chorong and Lauren waited for Suho. 
 
Suho went back bringing 3 waffles and 3 plastic cup, with coke. They approached a table for three and ate their snack. Chorong was the one feeding Lauren. While Suho was the one wiping off the ketchup on the baby's cheeks. Lauren jumped off of her seat and jumped excitedly. "Umma, appa! Let's play!" She giggled and started to run around the area. 
"Rawwrr! Appa is a dinosaur." Suho laughed hard and started chasing her. "Kyaaa, appa dont eat me!" 
"i will eat youuuu!" Suho grabbed Lauren's wrist and spun her around. "Ya appa!" Lauren smacked his head playfully. "I want ice cream."
"You do? Appa  will buy ice cream, neh? I'll be right back."
Lauren ran towards Chorong and tugged the hem of her shirt. "Hmm?" Chorong smiled and bent her knees. "There's a monster.." Lauren whispered. "A Monster? Where?" She asked.
"... There."
Suddenly, Suho wiped a small amount of ice cream on her right cheeks.
"Ya! What was that for?" She pouted her lips. Suho ignored her and gave Lauren her ice cream. They nodded in unison which made Chorong curious. "Ya, what are you up to now?" Chorong crossed her arms above her chest. Suddenly, she felt cold cream over her lips. "Aishh Kim Joonmyun!" 
"Kisseu!" Lauren giggled. "Hmm? You want a kiss from appa?" Suho chuckled. Lauren shook her head and said, "No, Appa should kiss umma." 
"No baby, we're in public. Many people will see us." Chorong whispered.
"So you mean you really want us to kiss in private?" He asked.
"Shut up Mr. Kim, don't expect too much. I just said it so that Lauren won't wonder. You see, what she knows is.. We're married. Yes, were a couple..in front of her, okay?" she whispered through Suho's ears as she cupped his cheeks. Suho nodded slowly. 
"Kyaay, they kissed!" Lauren clapped her hands eagerly. 
 
-
 
The three of them took a tour of the whole park 'till they get exhausted. Chorong looked at her wrist watch and said, "Woah, it's already 7:30 pm."
"Time sure flies fast."
"Umma, im sleepy." Lauren yawned, showing off her cute little teeth. "Aigoo, we'll go home now." Suho carried Lauren while Chorong was the one holding Lauren's Pororo toy. They went inside the van. After a few minutes, Lauren already slept and while the two were a bit drowzy. "Hyung, are we going to live in the same house? I mean, Me, Chorong and Lauren?" Suho asked the driver. "Yes Suho" The driver nodded. "But what about the other members?" Chorong asked this time. "Sorry Chorong, i can't answer your question. Im just a driver here you know, I dont know much informations." The driver chuckled a bit. "Hmm, alright then. Sorry." She gave an apologetic smile. She yawned and fell asleep as well. 
 
Only Suho and the driver were the only one left awake. Chorong was sleeping peacefully when the driver hit the brake and the friction was a bit hard. She bumped her head on the tinted window and rubbed her forehead. "Owww". Suho pulled her into him and let her head rest on his shoulder. Chorong didn't struggle or hesitate. She was too sleepy that she doesn't know what's happening. She closed her eyes tightly and hugged Suho's arm tightly as if it's her banana pillow. 
 
"You can call me selfish but, Luhan hyung I hope you wont come back. Everything is so fine when you're not here..." He sighed. 
"Ayt, we're here already." The driver stopped the car. 
"Chorong-ah, we're here already." He spoke softly. "Hmm?" Chorong slowly opened her eyes. She looked up and their faces were already close to each other. Their lips are like 1 inch away to be exact. The driver opened the door of the van and both of them snapped out of it. They went out of the van, Suho was the one carrying Lauren and they could see a cozy house, enough for a family. "Im pretty sure they put a lot of cameras at each corner." The driver chuckled. "Alright, i'll be leaving first. Take care pals."
"Bye driver ahjussi." 
"Oh wait, here's the key." The driver handed the key to Suho.
They entered the house and the living room was seen. It was just enough for them. There were only two bedrooms. Chorong decided to sleep with Lauren while Suho will sleep alone. Suho put Lauren gently on the bed and kissed her forehead. "Good Night princess." He whispered. "Good Night too, Chorong." He smiled and made his way out of the room. He immediately went to his room and rolled over the bed. "Time Check: 8:00 pm. I wonder what's happening in our dorm now." He dialed Sehun's number. 
 
"Hyung!"
"Sehunnie, how have you been?"
"I've been good hyung! How about you?"
"I've been good too, how about the other members?"
"They're fine. Actually Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung are having their moment now. Aren't you going to come here?" Sehun chuckled.
"Nah, i dont know yet. For now i guess i'll be staying here with Chorong and baby Lauren."
"Baby Lauren? Is she your baby?!" Sehun exclaimed and caught the attention of the other members. They gathered around Sehun.
"Yes, she's my cute little princess."
"Can we talk to her, please?"
"Too bad, she's already fast asleep."
 Oh wait, someone's calling from the other line hyung, I'll talk to you soon!"
Before he could hang up, someone shouted "DONT CHORONG-SSI!" Then he heard them laughing. "Aishh, kids these days."
He got bored. So played some music on his phone while putting his hands under his head. He looked at his wrist watch again. "9:00 pm? I should wash up now." He took off his shirt, leaving him only with pants. He got a white towel inside a cabinet and made his way to the bathroom. 
 
Chorong was also inside the bathroom washing herself. Unfortunately, she forgot to the door and the shower curtain is hanged up on the long silver metal. She was scrubbing her back with a soap. Suho opened the door and his eyes widened when he saw Chorong with no clothes. 
"Ahhhhh!" Chorong shouted and was left frozen. Suho cant move either. "YAAAA! KIM JOONMYUN!" Chorong used the roll of tissue to cover her parts. "H-here, t-take this." Suho threw the white towel at her and went out of the bathroom. "D-dont tell me he saw everything.....aishh, PARK CHORONG, WHY ARE YOU SO CARELESS?!" She slapped herself and finished washing up as fast as she could.
 
"WHY WOULD SHE LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN? IS SHE DOING IT ON PURPOSE? No Way. She isn't that kind of girl. Oh yes Kim Joonmyun, you saw everything...EVERYTHING O_O" He ruffled his own hair and went back to his room. 
 
 
 


 

So how was the 3rd Chapter? I hope you liked it.