Scandal

SM CUBE COLLABORATION

 



 


 
The alarm clock woke Suho up. 
"It's still 3 am, I should get back to sleep." He closed his eyes, eventually opened it when he saw Lauren sleeping beside him. He shook her body gently. "Lauren-ah, did you came here by yourself?" Lauren slowly opened her cute sparkling eyes. "Neh? Hmm, ani." She shook her head. "Then I guess Chorong was the one who sent you here. Let's get back to sleep, okay?" He patted Lauren's leg softly and hummed a Pororo song to send her back to sleep. About 10 minutes passed but he still couldn't sleep. Something was bothering him and he doesn't know what what it. He decided to check out Chorong. He walked right through her room and opened the door knob slowly, he sighed in relief because the door wasn't locked. 
 
Her room was dark, really dark. He the lights and found Chorong sleeping peacefully. He turned off the lights and closed the door gently. He went downstairs to have a hot choco when he saw a shadow, sitting on the dining room. 
He hid behind the furniture and took a peek. 
"Hyung?!" 
Luhan, who was eating a sandwhich with tuna spread almost choked. 
"Suho!" He said while chewing the last sandwhich piece on his mouth. 
"Today is Thursday, I thought you'll be coming back on Saturday." Suho said as he sat beside Luhan.
"Hmm, about that. Xiumin and I finished the project earlier, so .. Hmm yeah, Im here. Why? Aren't you happy that Im back?" 
"Yes, .. I mean no! I-im so happy that you're back." Suho forced a smile and patted his hyung's back. 
"That's good to hear then." Luhan smiled and finished eating. 
"Hmm, you back to sleep now Joonmyun, I'll be the one to turn off the lights." 
"Sure hyung, but where are you going to sleep?" Suho asked.
"Beside Chorong." He smiled and turned his back to clean the table. 
"But hyung, she's a girl." Suho reasoned out.
"Come on Suho, I know she wouldn't mind about that. Or, you want to sleep beside her?" Luhan raised his eyebrows.
"No hyung. Of course not." Suho shook his head in disagreement.
"If that's the case, then it's setlled. I'll sleep with her. Good mornight Joonmyun." He chuckled a bit.
"Alright hyung." Suho made his way back to his room and sighed deeply.
"Hyung, you're back. Would everything stay the same? Or you're going to take all the attention again?" He closed his eyes and forced to sleep.
 
Luhan slowly lay down on the bed, hiding under the covers. He leaned closer to Chorong and smelled her sweet scent. 
"Hmmm, I can die happily now." He joked and decided to sleep. 
 
Chorong woke up and rubbed both of her eyes gently. She noticed that someone else was sleeping beside her. She rubbed both of her eyes once again to have a greater vision.
"Oh my...who are you?!" She kicked his back, which made him fall on the floor and resulted a loud thud. 
"Ouucchh! I just came back and here you are, welcoming me with one of your strongest kicks." Luhan turned around, facing her as he rubbed his back.
"L-luhan? I-im sorry, I thought you were someone else. Umm, let me help you." She extended her arm to him, helping him get up which he took directly. 
"Do you really have to sleep beside me?" She blinked her eyes.
"Yes? It's an order.." He said. 
"Really?.. " That's all what Chorong could say. 
"Yes, really. Do you know what is it today?" He asked as he grabbed her right hand which made her look so surprised a bit. 
"Today? Errm, i dont know. What is it anyway?" She asked shyly while playing with the end of the strands of her hair. 
"Come, I'll show you." He smiled and pulled her along, going to the attic. 
"What are we doing here?" She chuckled a bit.
"Shh, i hate too many questions." He put his point finger over Chorong's lips to shut her up. Chorong nodded slowly. 
"First of all, I'd like to congratulate you, for being a good mother to Lauren and a good wife to Suho, so far. I hope we'd be able to hang out more often and get to know more about each other. You two are so close that Im getting afraid because I might just feel left out. So much for that, Happy Valentine's Day to you, Park Chorong, my wife." He laughed awkwardly and took out a small box inside his pocket. He opened it slowly right in front of her and a gold necklace with a broken heart pendant. He took it out and put it around her neck.
"There, you look perfectly fine." He smiled as he stared at her beautiful figure. 
"Where's the---" 
"It's here." He smiled while touching the other half of the broken heart pendant around his neck. 
"Before I forget, i'd like to give you this." He took out a bouquet of pink with red flowers and gave it to her. 
"Woahh, this is too much Luhan." She smiled and looked at him without even blinking. 
"Nope. Not really, anything for my wife." He smiled and gave her a quick peck on her forehead. 
"We should hang out later!" He said excitedly. 
"Hmm! With Lauren and Suho." She smiled at him.
 
"Daddy, wake up!" Lauren shook Suho's leg with full force, but Suho was in a lazy bum state so he didn't get up. 
"DADDDYYY!" She shook him once again, but she got no response.
"Dad? Are you dead?!" Lauren leaned closer to his chest to listen to his heartbeat.
"BOO!" Suho enclosed her in his tiight hug. She giggled and smacked his arms away from her, she ran directly towards Chorong's room but no one was there. She decided to go to the attic and there she saw Chorong, talking to someone she doesn't know.
 
"Mommy?" She went closer to where Chorong was while tugging her stuffed Crong tightly. 
"Lauren-ah, come here. I want you to meet someone." Chorong extended her hands, asking Lauren to come closer. 
"Lauren, this is Luhan, your dad." 
"Dad? I thought Suho appa is my dad?" The little girl is getting confused.
"You have two dads. Wouldn't that be great?" Chorong pushed Lauren gently to Luhan.
"Lauren-ah, let's hang out more often, neh? Dad will buy you toys. I heard you like Pororo?" Luhan grinned from ear to ear and sang a Pororo theme song. The little girl's enjoying so much. They chatted for a while and decided to go down to have breakfast.
 
Meanwhile, Suho opened a small cabinet, located beside his bed. He pulled out a small red box. He smiled while looking at it. 
"I hope she'll like this. Happy Valentine's Day, ronggie." He went out of his room.
"Chorong?" He called out.
 
"Chorong, Suho's calling you." Luhan said as he looked at Suho.
"Yeah?" He turned around, facing Suho.
"Can we talk for a while?" He asked her.
"Sure. Sure." She smiled.
"....in private" He said while staring at his hyung.
"Alright then. I'll be right back." She smiled at Luhan and went to where Suho was. Suho grabbed her wrist and went inside his room while pulling her all along. Chorong was startled as soon as she felt big arms around her body. Suho was hugging her tight, really tight as if he's going to die in a minute. 
"S-suho, is there a problem?" She hugged him as well, rubbing his back gently. 
"Nothing's wrong." He shook his head while hugging her still. 
"I just missed you..." He mumbled and made Chorong laugh a bit.
"How can you miss me when we're exactly living on the same roof? You're funny Suho."
"No..im serious." He Pulled away from the hug and stared at her for a while. He leanwd closer, getting ready to his her soft pinky lips. 
"S-suho.." He mumbled and stepped backwards. The more she keeps getting away, the more he comes closer to her. He slowly laced his arms around her waist snd oulled her closer to him, stared at her pouty lips for a while and finally crashed his lips unto hers. She slowly wrapped her arms around his neck and responded to the kiss.
"S-suho, there's a cam here right?" She mumbled into the kiss.
"Let them enjoy the show." He smirked and pulled her body even closer.
 
"OMG GIRLS LOOK AT THIS. I SWEAR TO GOD, YOU'LL DIE!" Hayoung called out thr rest of APink and watched the live streaming on TV. Their jaw dropped as they saw their leader, kissing another leader inside of his room. 
"A-are they kissing for real?" Namjoo couldn,t believe it"..
"Shh, they're talking...." Naeun asked them to lower their voices to hear their convo
 
- - 
 
"A-are you serious? We better stop Suho." She tried to pull away but he's stronger. 
"Suho, i swear. We should stop." She struggled.
"No." That's all what Suho said. 
 
"Hyung! Look at them!" Sehun shouted and everyone gathered in front of the flat screen. "Are they already in a relationship or something?" Tao asked the rest.
"How is that possible? They just met, right? Tskk, they just created a scandal. In a few minutes, every social networking sites will be flooded.." Lay sighed.
 
"S-suho.. Don't you know that everyone can.." 
 
"Hey guys what took y---" Luhan was in front of them, shocked. 
Suho directly pulled away and let go of her waist.
"H-hyung..." 
"What the hell are you guys doing? Today's a special live streaming because it's Valentines Day....I'll go check out twitter..." 
Luhan grabbed his iPhone inside his pocket and read something aloud.
 
Tweeted by: @Kpop_Gurl
"EXO K's Suho and APink's Chorong are in a relationship for a few weeks already. They couldn't hide their affection and finally showed it in public. Source: -Exopink tumblr"
 
"Dude..." Luhan sighed and left the two of them in a big trouble. 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Im sorry if you dont like this chapter :O

i'll try to put up more spices on the next chapters. Ouo