Preview of Chapter 6

The Tale of a Drowning Bunny

 

“Does Sunggyu hyung have girlfriend?” Myungsoo ears peaked up upon hearing the girlfriend part.

“He used to have one. And it’s not girlfriend but a boyfriend, if you know what I mean…” Myungsoo smirked.

“Eh? Boyfriend? As in BOY girlfriend? Why?”

“Are you really asking me why? Uh, he’s gay for crying out loud.” Myungsoo face palmed while rolling his eyes at Woohyun.

“Is it okay to be gay?” asked Woohyun innocently. Myungsoo turned over facing Woohyun.

“Of course. Btw, Hyunnie are you gay?”

“I.. I don’t know. I never think about it.”

“Yah! It’s not something to think off you kid. Tell me, did you ever have girlfriend before?”

“No.”

“Boyfriend?”

“Of course I have. I have few in my class and from the other class as well.”

“Not that kind of boyfriends but someone you fell in love with.”

“You mean boy girlfriend?” Myungsoo sighed.

“Yeah whatever. Do you have?”

“N-no.”

“Crush maybe?”

“Mmm…”

“No way! Who is he? Dongwoo hyung?”

“NO! He’s my brother. It’s his friend.” Woohyun bite his lips.  This is embarrassing.

 

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Hold on people! I guess you guys can guess who is the person Woohyun fell in love with, right?

Give me some times to edit this chapter and I might be updating within this week.

Thanks for those who subscribing and upvoting.

I love you guys the most!